Photo

Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Should the forum have the clan wars section back?

Bring it back?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Walt

Walt
  • Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:26 AM

1A has some greaqt clan wars, and I have no idea if main does or not, but seeing straight poonage posted on the forums would rock again. We see ppl bragging about bosses they killed, and we talk smack every place else, let us have an out and a place to strut our stuff.

Chant with me NM....

BRING IT BACK!!!!BRING IT BACK!!!!BRING IT BACK!!!!!
I would ask myself why, but even I do not know everything.

#2 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:27 AM

Supported!
Autek in game.

#3 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:28 AM

If not, I'll just start a topic in Off-Topic. Clan Wars would be a lot more organized tho. Please?

Supported.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#4 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:29 AM

We flame everywhere else, may as well have a designated section for it.

Supported.

#5 Seshiro

Seshiro
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:40 AM

Sounds like a good idea.
Supported

Reaper (RIP) - 1a

#6 JadedSoul

JadedSoul
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

100% support this idea.

I know it`s wishful thinking but I would love if people would keep it simple. The last clan wars post was nothing but trash talk and excuses. We don`t need any "You used shades. /cry", "It was 5 on 1" or my favorite "I was afk".

Now I know this goes against my ingame personality. I general cry when I get pked, scroll you til you iggy me, and do the gay /afk thing. And I talk trash and gloat when I win. Keeps it fun for me. And if I can keep it simple and factual I think we all can.

Example
Rose Garden
You assassinated Tietsu

Let the pks speak for themselves
I am whoever you think I am.

#7 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:21 AM

lmao <3 Anarchy - Wait, can we post people logging off and logging back on to get owned by Gnoll Archers or PKs only?

Edited by Tietsu, 24 January 2009 - 06:22 AM.

#8 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:12 AM

I actually would be down considering the playerbase is coming back slowly but surely
its just kinda lame because everyones joining up with the housewives do to fear of kier lol

Edited by Isolated, 24 January 2009 - 07:13 AM.

f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#9 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:40 AM

You assassinated Tietsu. Autek left the game.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#10 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:17 AM

You assassinated Unforgiven. x2 clicked on my 20str halfling thief sinking him under exp.
Astinus on 1alt Only

#11 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:50 AM

I requested that the PvP section of the forum be replaced quite a while ago. JLH wasn't in favor of it.
I still think a PvP and boss kill forum would be fun to have, though the boss kill thread seems to work well enough as it's own entity, without a full forum section.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#12 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:09 AM

though the boss kill thread seems to work well enough as it's own entity, without a full forum section.

Let's see if the clan wars version goes as well?

http://www.nightmist...showtopic=29524

#13 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

Supported.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#14 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:54 PM

If people don't want to read that kind of stuff they don't have to open up that section of the forum. You could even add a disclaimer to it warning people what kind of stuff is in there.

Worst case scenario someone can make their own forum and people can post there if it gets shot down here.
Autek in game.

#15 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:28 AM

Cant someone just make a new forum. on a completely new website for clan war posts and what not that isnt monitored by staff so anything and everything can be said? and then link it to everyone ingame or something?

honestly.. would shut the staff up.

#16 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

i read those posts before they were deleted that caused that post to be locked.. didn't seem all that bad.. lol
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#17 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:34 AM

Yes please!

BTW I don't understand why my post asking Pandemonium if they were able to kill the blue dragon after killing us there was against the TOS?

I completely agree we need a place where we can say what we want, when we want. This forum is rediculously overmoderated.
Autek in game.

#18 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:32 AM

Yes please!

BTW I don't understand why my post asking Pandemonium if they were able to kill the blue dragon after killing us there was against the TOS?

I completely agree we need a place where we can say what we want, when we want. This forum is rediculously overmoderated.

I agree and must say Trevayne is an epic fail for locking Clan Wars. I personally never posted on it or violated too many topics, but for us not to be outspoken is asking entirely too much. Maybe we should make a Clan Wars + Trash Talk forum so we'd stay on topic all the time.

#19 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

heh.. I guess mine was deleted also.. I think the main problem with mine was Trev wasn't around me much while playing and doesn't realize that the people I pointed the finger in a joking way at I mostly get along with ..take Walt for example.. I am still friends with Manda and Walt even though I don't play and me saying "Walt still can't get my thief" wasn't as much of crap talking as it was me throwing a joke at Walt since I had used to hide from him and tease him in a joking manner(even when we were both in Pande and he would threaten to take off clan nopk to pk me.. again see thats jokes not harrassment).. or me saying to lay off Rob to JP.. what you don't know is Rob and Jp both play/played another game with me(in the same guild) and get along fine so again.. another inside joke.. and the fact I said robs side is a bit weaker is also kinda a little poke at my former clannies that I got along with..(the ones it was intended for obviously wouldn't take offense as I told rob, manda and jp to check out the post and got "lol" from all of them over msn)....Given this is written on a forum and you can't take the manner or the intent of which it was said into consideration..and then it gets deleted from a staff member having not known the relationships/jokes devealoped in game...I think you take some of the "ribbing" between people who get along too seriously..

Frankly I don't care if I get banned for this explanation of my coming back to poke in and say hey to a few people that I still get along with and care about.. I haven't played since October other than to log on and restore/give Tyler all the stuff that went inactive under my e-mail in our shared account...but I really don't think players should be punished or have something removed when they are just trying to get a message across to some friends..War forums always get heated.. but they are a good way to keep a bunch of the drama out of game as people can post here rather than sit and crap talk eachother in game..If it really bothers you that much then don't read them (like stated above).

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#20 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:54 PM

A new forum for saying what you want? Half the posts always go about staff doing this staff doing that. Don't hate what you can't go without, this is just a high for you people. :ph34r:
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#21 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

I've gone ahead and setup a simple forum as I want to run another forum eventually for something else and this will help me "learn the ropes" so to say.. if you want the addy feel free to private message me here I wont bother posting it because the post would most likely be deleted, I've sent the link to a couple people who I think will let people know.. if its not used no biggie just something I was tinkering with.. if you sign up feel free to make different threads and whatnot and suggest different categories as its a pretty basic work in progress.. Everyone is welcome wether we got along or not in-game.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#22 Achilles

Achilles
  • Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:00 PM

right on dj.. i had just finished making one when i saw this :/.. http://unofficialnmf...board,3.0.html= the one i made :ph34r:

Edited by Achilles, 12 February 2009 - 10:03 PM.

#23 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:30 PM

Underground NM forums... What a sad sad day...

On a side note I think Clan Wars should be unlocked.

#24 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:37 PM

Seen it multiple times before, never really works tho. But gl still the same.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users