Scary Sarah

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

I just wanted to state Im casting my vote for Obama & Biden this election.
John McSame choose the Bimbo, redneck, model for Lenscrafters as his running mate which is leading to his demise. Palin is an insult to the educated American woman.
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#2 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:56 PM

The republicans used George Bush's DNA to create a female version.

"I know that human being and fish can co-exist peacefully."
"Rarley is the question asked, is our children learning?"

And my personal Favorite

"To many good docs are getting out of buissiness, To many OBGYN's aren't able to practice there love with women."
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#3 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

McCain is just Bush 2.0..

Obama/Biden ftw
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#4 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:17 AM

On a humorous note:
Perhaps Palin is a fan of Games like NIGHTMIST
She has named her children "CRIT" names like
TRIG, TRaCK, Willow, PiPer, Bristol....
LOL How Clever hey....
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#5 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew.
McCain > Obama prz.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#6 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:08 AM

Let's face it, Obama lacks experience. The only thing he has going for him is his vanity for the african american population. Do you have ANY idea how many signs I've read going down the road that read, "Another Democratic Family for McCain"? Obama is underqualified to even be a govenor, let alone a Senator/Presiden of the United States.

McCain fought for his country, was willing to sacrifice his life for his condrad's safety, along with the country which commissioned him. If Obama had done NEARLY anything close to what McCain did, than I'd actually consider him as a cadidate.

- I voted for Bush. Apparently millions and millions voted for him twice for an 8 term election. Some people may not like him, but the millions who did, were apparently pleased with his actions.

Edited by Tietsu, 12 October 2008 - 01:11 AM.

#7 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:20 AM

:ph34r: bama

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#8 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:40 AM

Or at the time were pleased with his actions.. then he screwed them all over with the war in Iraq.. I wouldn't be suprised if he bombs Iran before leaving office.. His approval rating is like 25% i think now.. He is a moron, and Mccain is just an older verison of him. We need change not the same nuts that ruined the country. And since when did serving in a war or saving someone's life matter who got president or not? nuts half our military would be able to run for president then.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#9 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:53 AM

obama = terrorist and an idiot who lies and will kill this country if he is elected
Neo Ingame

#10 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:58 AM

The war in Iraq was a good idea. I supported it entirely. Nooooow, I do have to say that it has gone on way too long and the Iraqi government is purposely delaying our withdrawl. That is not entirely the George Bush's fault, it has to deal with a long line of generals and their assessment on withdrawl. No one wants to see our troops over there being slaughtered, for what NOW seems to be a bad cause. Saddam was a man who committed genocide to his own people. We should have went in, killed him, stayed a couple months to help their government and left. About all I really have to say about it. As for the economy, we can't blame George Bush. America mooseed themselves over, not him.

#11 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:59 AM

Anyone notice how Bush is almost out of office and gas is back under $3.00 a gallon? I tried telling people but noone would believe me. I bet it'll be more like 2.50 avg by 2009.

Think about it...

#12 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:05 AM

LMAO!!! I heard that nuts recently myself. I'd really hate to say it, but that might be true.

#13 Trance

Trance
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:15 AM

Folks lets not forget that our votes, as much as u don't want to believe it.....don't mean everything we want them to mean. Remember that if they did, Al Gore would've been president :ph34r:. In the end....they just want us to think/feel that we have some say in the matter.

To be honest both guys will have their work cut out for them (experience or not). But I just worry that Cain's 1000 year old self will have a heart attack and leave Palin as Prez and I think I'd have to move to another country if that happened (and it has nothing to do with her being a female).
All cars should come equipped with cleanse. Screw drunk driving!
Juan
ingame Irl

#14 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:30 AM

Let me just say a few things

1.) Bush was, is, and will be an idiot.
2.) Gas prices only went up due to speculation, and now htey are falling due to the horrible stock market. As donald trump put it. The sharp drop is bad, and needs to be fixed. It is also good though because it cleanses the markets.
3.) I ask this, if you only had enough to take care of yourself. Would you reach out to others. Would you help people who clearly don't want your help. If you answered not to either of those then why should our country who is really hurting sacrifice itself to worry about other countries as much as we do.
4.) The Stock market crash is Clintons fualt.
5. ) Both partys have dropped the ball
6. ) All politics is about these days is greed and money
7. ) Juan is right
8. ) Juan is right more than he knows... unless he does know
9.) Because the obvious reason of the election, but also even if we did get to choose who got elected, at the end of the day congress has to approve anything he does.
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#15 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:27 AM

I blamed bad economy on gas prices.

I blamed greedy people getting more gas than they really needed on gas prices.

All in all, America mooseed themselves over, it really is no one's fault but the people's.

#16 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:42 AM

Anyone notice how Bush is almost out of office and gas is back under $3.00 a gallon? I tried telling people but noone would believe me. I bet it'll be more like 2.50 avg by 2009.

Think about it...

how can you blame the president for the gas prices, the price of gas going up and down has almost nothing to do with who the president is
Neo Ingame

#17 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

You have no idea how many millions upon billions of dollars the bush family made from Bush being president. Gas companies pay out the ass to pass laws and bills that profit them. It's no secret. I think a lot of people underestimate that money. It's not coincidence that gas is back to what it was before he took office lol

#18 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:47 AM

1.)Okay your wrong where the bush family gets there income. They get a lot of it from companies they have stake in that have to do with the war.
2.)Gas is down because because the market itself is down. The crash, inturn caused people to stop speculating on oil.
3.)The economy can be blamed on clinton for nafta and other bills passed. I lived in michigan in a town ehre when i moved here there where maybe... 30 factories now there is only 5 because they all got shipped over seas. Americans can't make money, they can't spend money, they economy dives. Also if they can't make money... they need some where to live. The goverment let anyone and everyone get a house loan and now there are tons of houses out on the market that are forclosed repoed ect. that the bank can't move because of the rest of the economy.
4.)Yes exon moblive for atleast the past two years has had the highest grossing company in teh world.
5.)American did moose itself. The people did. The goverment did. Everyone did.

#19 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

The government gave us a first class ticket to recession. We just happened to think it was headed for lots of toys and houses with no debt.

I live in michigan and worked sort of down by you and also lost my job to Mexico.

/t cody How much of that stake you think is in oil companies? If you sit back and think about it, it all makes sense lol. I know where you're coming from, but I think gas was all Bush lol

I'm not saying bush is the reason the economy is nuts. But he definitely had a helping hand. As did the naive ass americans. As did the money hungry corporate people mooseers.

#20 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:50 PM

You have no idea how many millions upon billions of dollars the bush family made from Bush being president. Gas companies pay out the ass to pass laws and bills that profit them. It's no secret. I think a lot of people underestimate that money. It's not coincidence that gas is back to what it was before he took office lol

well you're wrong about that b/c it wasnt that high before him taking office and if you wanna think about it, try and calculate inflation for all products over the past 30 years+ and think about how nobody wants gas to raise in price but yet everything else does. How do you expect a non-renewable resource like oil to not raise in price at or above the rate of inflation, it just doesnt make sense.
Neo Ingame

#21 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

I can't believe some people here are actually still supporting George W. Bush. Not even the people who campaigned for the man approve of him anymore. Alot of people who still approve of Bush are also the ones who think Obama is a muslim so that says alot about their intelligence. :ph34r:

I as a registered Independant will be casting my vote for Obama. I will say though I was still undecided on who I would be voting for until McCain picked Palin for his VP. That was the biggest mistake he made for me personally, and for alot of others by the looks of the polls. Palin is a joke of a joke. I can't risk voting in someone whos 72 and had bouts with cancer already to risk him dying and having -her- take over. Especially not at a time like this.

And honestly the G.O.P have had their chance for 8 years and thats why McCain will not win this election. Its true Obama lacks the experience of John McCain and thats a good point. Which is why people who care more about foreign policy and the war in the middle east tend to trust John McCain alot more on that point. However with the economy in the situation it is right now people believe Obama can handle it alot better than McCain. On that subject experience really doesn't make a difference and thats what the majority of Americans care about right now.

Also -

obama = terrorist and an idiot who lies and will kill this country if he is elected

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Edited by Exor, 12 October 2008 - 05:59 PM.

-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#22 cxoss

cxoss
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

McCain.. Is the ONLY choice...

#23 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

McCain.. Is the ONLY choice...

/nod :ph34r:
Neo Ingame

#24 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

/t sausage but if bush was the one doing it, wouldn't he raise gas more just before he left office to finish milking the american public for there money??? It seems logical. I'm not saying he didn't have a hand, just not one that would controll it as much as you think.

It's like this, starting a couple years ago katrina happened tooks out new orleans and oil riggs ect. We had the on going war. Everyone that dealed in teh stock market was speculating all hell to break loose and oil to be hard to find. So due to this misguided speculation they all went there. Because of this the major companies where able to raise gas prices and line there pockets. Stock Exchange investors are the reason for high gas. Now the stock market crashes and everyone sells off that gas... and boom we are back to 2 some thing a gallon.

#25 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:53 AM

Bush didn't lower gas prices. Congress did.

As far as Obama goes. He promises all this cheap stuff to the economy, yet what's the way that'll happen? Taxes will raise to cover the loss. Do you really expect the government to almost GIVE all this stuff away without taking some back? Over half of this stuff he can't even do without Congress' consent anyways, which I highly doubt they'll pass it.

To my, McCain's reasoning sounds a bit more believable and more accomplishable than Obama's. Obama is full of lies. Not saying McCain isn't also, but his promises seem a bit more accomplishable to me.

Honestly, I'd rather have someone who served in the military to lead this country. Do you really want someone able to call war on someone who hasn't been to war himself and has no idea what it's like in the field and has no idea what he's putting our troops into? I don't.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#26 Desolation

Desolation
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:10 AM

Doesn't matter who you vote for,they're gonna screw you over,only difference is,the choice between a barrel or a table to bend over. :ph34r:

#27 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

I have really enjoyed reading everyones posts here.
I am thrilled that some of you "GET IT".
Tony your posts are right on and Exor you said it perfectly.
It is important that everyone gets out and votes! It is your right as an American and US citizen.
Read, research and inform yourself on the issues and the candidates.

It enraged me when during the debate McCain pointed at Barrack and referred to him as "That One"
That is exactly what someone would say when they realise they are losing.

I believe McCain meant to say "The ONE" as in Neo from the Matrix.
OBAMA IS OUR NEO
HE IS THE ONE !!

#28 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:58 AM

I forgot to mention that George Bush being the president has everything to do with the price we are paying for gas. He is from Texas, he is in the oil business.
The eight years he has been president he has not supported any alternative fuels research or renewable energy technology.
By the way if you google Failure.....George Bush comes up

#29 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:17 AM

you really are naive

oh and btw
i am Neo "the one" :ph34r:
Neo Ingame

#30 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:38 PM

Since I'm able to, I'm going to go and get my vote in early.

I voted for Hillary before see dropped out, though. I had the opportunity of seeing a former President, Bill Clinton speak here in my city when she was still running. It was a very cool experience.

Obama, fo' shiggity!
But, it's sad... because I read the other day 2 white people who were later arrested were plotting to kill/decapitate a boatload of blacks and Obama was supposed to be one of them. Hopefully, he doesn't get assassinated, because so many that I have talked to have said that he probably will.... :ph34r:

Either way, whoever wins, history will be made.

We just need to get out of this rut we're in. :/
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users