Look

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Xchange

Xchange
  • Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:43 PM

Trevayne, what is up wit u locking everyones posts...why cant you jus let people speak thier minds about the truth...its really gettin annoying.

Edited to remove words that bypass the forum filter. -- Trevayne

Edited by Trevayne, 06 June 2006 - 02:16 AM.

#2 Khemere

Khemere
  • Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:58 PM

JLH also gave me permission to post that log.

#3 acehardware

acehardware
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

what you expect everything gets locked unless its a crit sale..

this well get locked too lol..
chuck norris > all

#4 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:14 AM

Let's see... I've locked threads today for two reasons:

2) Complaints about other users should NOT be posted on the forum. If you have a complaint, e-mail a member of the staff with a detailed description of the problem, and we will try our best to resolve it.

3) None of the staff are really gods. We frequently get things wrong, but always use unbiased judgement to handle issues. If you believe a situation has not been resolved fairly, then you can send an e-mail to a member of the staff.

Now... which one of those forum rules that you agreed to when you registered for this board did you not understand?
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:31 AM

Do you really expect people to read what they're signing up for? ;p

Takes me back to when Julian made his Helper. Something like 'Everyone who installs this must pay Julian 100k' - But how many players actually took notice of that? (rhetorical question). Threads only ever get locked for breaking the TOS, or if childish flaming starts up.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:34 AM

Do you really expect people to read what they're signing up for? ;p

*agreed*

They probably would like you to read it though. I considered reading it.

But...

I looked at its length and thought about the time it would take to read it and passed it by.
;)
-

#7 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:41 AM

But JLH lies in the rules, staff use bias decisions all the time.

die pls

#8 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 02:50 AM

To be fair, I'd see myself as close and good friends with three, if not four of the current staff. and I've seen not one instance of bias. Show me where it's been obvious, and I'll give you not one, but TWO cookies.

btw, thanks for the Cobalts, Trevayne!
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#9 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:46 PM

Kalypso trying to make Pandilex get Momba's acct back after it was stolen? cookies pls

#10 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:08 PM

Die please is so over used. You should make stuff up like i did and get warnings for it ;)

Unless you do 82 lines of "die die die".. Who ever decided to count that, must of had alot of time on his hands
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#11 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:25 PM

Who ever decided to argue over an online game forum must have had a lot of time on his hands.
Aequitas In-Game

#12 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:09 AM

Can't blame em in this day and age
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#13 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:22 PM

Kalypso trying to make Pandilex get Momba's acct back after it was stolen? cookies pls

Please read the rules, kthx

Staff will very rarely help you recover stolen characters, and will usually only do so if it is the server's fault (ie some sort of error has occured that would allow other people access to your characters). If your character is shared and the person you're sharing it with steals it, staff may not help.

a) I can't remember what happened very well in that case, but you said 'tried' so presumably the situation wasn't resolved...

b) Players don't know the full story behind anything, only rumours or what they make up, so how do you know your facts are correct at all? It could have been legitimate.

If I remember correctly, I believe the person gave them back of his/her own free will after I mentioned that it could be interpreted as not a very nice thing to do.
If you build it, they will come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users