Ban Him

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 12:51 PM

Malady, i have no clue how, became chairman of Pandion Order and booted every1 out...he said he stole someone in our clans acc...!!!!!...ban him staff, make him suffer til he cant take it no more and quits.

that is all....
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:01 PM

So, cus someone lacked proper security, you want him banned?

Personally, I say ban both parties.
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:26 PM

what parties?
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#4 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:30 PM

i think malady was stolen from me... o.o if it's a 5 stats dwarf thief then yes it was... lol
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 02:50 PM

what parties?

Both the person who did the 'stealing' and the person who was 'stolen' from. We don't need people who'll help thieves on NM, they'll just piss and moan when someone takes advantage of them.
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:48 PM

i think malady was stolen from me... o.o if it's a 5 stats dwarf thief then yes it was... lol

he is, so im guessing he was once yours, he should be banned, not for this because the password was given to him (by accident), but for stealing that crit
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#7 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 03:58 PM

Who gave him the pw?? 0.o
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#8 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:02 PM

i have no clue
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#9 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:03 PM

If the password was given to him, it isn't stealing.. That's like me saying to someone 'look, the keys to my safe' and then not expecting them to take anything.

The best way to get anything back now will be to beg via e-mail, not complain over the forum.
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#10 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:12 PM

2) Complaints about other users should NOT be posted on the forum. If you have a complaint, e-mail a member of the staff with a detailed description of the problem, and we will try our best to resolve it.

Posted Image

#11 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:12 PM

Staff won't do anything about this, unless its the servers fault, so, sucks to be you.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#12 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:14 PM

dude that crit wasnt stole froma ccount cuz i gave out pw... i was about to trade him with a fighter and he showed stats it all was good then he name swamp and i got a lvl 1!! that's not my fault is it?

EDIT: And i didnt start this post did i?

Edited by Horny, 16 June 2004 - 04:16 PM.

#13 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:17 PM

Then you should've mailed staff about it, it's a bit late now :)
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#14 Simulation

Simulation
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:19 PM

dude that crit wasnt stole froma ccount cuz i gave out pw... i was about to trade him with a fighter and he showed stats it all was good then he name swamp and i got a lvl 1!! that's not my fault is it?

EDIT: And i didnt start this post did i?

That could happen, but, It doesnt sound like your the real Horny, and JLH tried to stop it by making it so you cannot change a crits name when it is in trade, but he probably swaped before he started the trade, be more carefull, and do a /who when your in the process of trading.
«¤Mêad¤»*

#15 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 04:26 PM

i am the real horny... i'm jsut pissed off atm ;p... and i didnt trade that crit actually... my sis did... so ask her what happen... i jsut heard this side of the story... and it jsut happned... i should get it back... i lost a 5 stats for what... a name? and it was a sucky name too *me rolls her eyes*

EDIT: i did talk to staff about it... i was just saying that the crit got stolen from me...

Edited by Horny, 16 June 2004 - 04:27 PM.

#16 Stotic

Stotic
  • Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 05:49 PM

lock
We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users