Photo

God

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Should he or Shouldn't he (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Should he be banned

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:06 AM

I heard that God aka Kris was banned and that he supposedly hacked that of the forums and the game. Considering I've known him a long time. I seriously doubt he did. More then likely he came across someone's password whom was careless and gained access that way. That doesn't make him a hacker and doesn't warent him needing banned from the game perm. Banned from forum is one thing. But banned from game? I think that's a massive bit over board. But that's my opinions. And I welcome anyone to give thier opinions.
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#2 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:59 AM

Perm-a-bann kinda sounds like taliban, but ya from what I 've heard it just wasnt any ole persons account he hacked or someone that I am sure is not careful with his password. Perm-a-bann well deserved.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#3 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 06:40 AM

Perm-a-bann kinda sounds like taliban, but ya from what I 've heard it just wasnt any ole persons account he hacked or someone that I am sure is not careful with his password. Perm-a-bann well deserved.

LMAO ^^^^

I'm good mates with Kris, but what he did was stupid and screwed up "crafting" which I thought took Nightmist to a new level. Ban him for a couple of months maybe, but never say forever.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#4 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 12:44 PM

My opinion is that people shouldn't give their opinions when they obviously don't know the story.

And Kris is a cool guy, but he knew what he did was wrong but still decided to go on with it. So he should face the consequences. Allthough he could plea insanity...... i'd believe him.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#5 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 01:19 PM

Locked on request of Demonskys.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users