Question

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Could you leave Nightmist and never come back? (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Could you leave Nightmist and never come back?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:31 AM

Just wondering, how addicted some people are...

If someone was to ask you to leave Nightmist forever for no reason and never come back, could you leave.. just like that..?

#2 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:33 AM

As much as I enjoy the game, yes, i could leave and never come back as well as leave everything behind. I truly love this game though and have no plans on leaving. It is very enjoyable to me and a definate stress releaser. However, should life ever call me away, then yes. Life always comes first.

The friends I have met on here are amazing. The thing is, even if I no longer played, they would still always be my friends.
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#3 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:24 AM

This has been my thing to pass the time for way to long.. even though i barely do anything with it anymore.. It is almost like my own chatroom basically just to talk to all of my friends. It would be hard to leave this game because of the many good friends i have on it now.

I picked no - because of to many good friends that i have on here.. if i tried to leave it'd take awhile for it to happen..
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#4 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:20 AM

No - Cause', of the good friends. Even if they are pretty much scarce from the game. :/

Other than that, I don't know why I keep logging on when they're not around. Cause', it's not like I do much of anything.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#5 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:42 AM

Too much work put into my account just to walk away.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#6 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:48 AM

No I am a weak minded person who can't surpress the urge to make myself seem cooler then I am by killing people in an online game. ;)
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#7 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:57 AM

Yes, just havnt found somthing in the real world to replace it yet.

#8 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:17 AM

I could walk away easily, and I did for a month and found a whole new world out there ;) Ya'll should try it, *Slowly corrupts the NM population to leaving NM for good*
Disaster ingame.

#9 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

No - I have too much good friends

^ ???
Page/Memo Beatrix

#10 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

Don't worry you'll still have your guy pics to keep you company.
Retired

#11 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:26 PM

It's really just a question if the person actually WANTS to quit---I usually take breaks if I am tired of NM or the people around, which means I come back after a couple of weeks, sometimes month+.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#12 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 04:12 AM

lets not forget your mom ;)
Page/Memo Beatrix

#13 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:52 PM

I voted no cause of friends, but then again, I can keep in contact with them outside of nm. And I do have some stuff in my acct that I could never part with <3, like ash :wub: ;)
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#14 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:58 PM

lets not forget your mom ;)

thats the only come back you got..? weak jer wins.

#15 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:56 PM

Voted no for other reasons. This game is my only escape from reality. If i'm frustrated, I can beat up on monsters. Besides, I'm not done annoying the hell out of people in this game ;)

#16 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

ez, dont it once, do it again =)

#17 Kobra

Kobra
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:43 AM

No because I have so many good friends, that being said I log on once a night and not for to long because I do so many other things plus my girlfriend and my rowiong crew take up like 10 hours a day plus college and homework yeah I barely log on as it is but its good to talk to people on here.

#18 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

Talk on aim and msn.
Retired

#19 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:02 AM

I like to come on here when I feel like I want to be by myself, just to pass the time not worrying about what work I have to do etc etc. I voted the third one (too many friends), although if I spend time off the game I start to miss my crits, lol.
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#20 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:51 PM

If someone just plain out asked me, I probably couldn't without a reason too, but if I had a reason to quit, I could easily.

#21 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:45 AM

If someone just plain out asked me, I probably couldn't without a reason too, but if I had a reason to quit, I could easily.

yeah right youre like the biggest loser/nightmist addict known to this game besides mike

#22 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:56 AM

yeah right youre like the biggest loser/nightmist addict known to this game besides mike

Josh stop being a turnip.. Even if they like to play Nightmist a lot and they are addicts if thats what they want to do in their spare time then they can do it, whatever floats your boat mate.. ;)

Hey, at least they spend their time playing the game - you spend all your time flaming them..

Edit: Yeyhhs, a turnip...

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 30 March 2006 - 06:56 AM.

Disaster ingame.

#23 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:36 PM

Josh stop being a turnip.. Even if they like to play Nightmist a lot and they are addicts if thats what they want to do in their spare time then they can do it, whatever floats your boat mate.. ;)

Hey, at least they spend their time playing the game - you spend all your time flaming them..

Edit: Yeyhhs, a turnip...

"I only flame mike/mikes suck-ups"

#24 Crazy_Chic

Crazy_Chic
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 12:17 AM

NO-If there was a serious reason 2 quit i could but itd b hard. i gots me some great friends on here plus 3 adopted cyber sisters. its a great pass time 4 me cuz i aint go nuting else 2 do during the week after school ;)

Balanced Meal= A Cheeseburger in Both Hands

~--Crazy_Chic in the game--~

#25 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 07:05 PM

It's simply something to occupy my vast ammount of free time, if I had something else to do in my house besides working, I could easily quit. And Josh, what I do isn't sucking up, but being supportive of my friend and helping him in anyway, I guess you're just not a good friend to know that, but man you sure sucked up to your "intellectual" friend.

#26 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:15 AM

I don't have very much on this game(2 Arches and little or no rare items), but I know alot of cool people who would miss my presence if I left. I've tried once...

#27 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:32 PM

ez, dont it once, do it again =)

;) How could you of left and never come back once, and do it again, you must of come back if you could do it again, which means u didnt leave and never come back because you did come back :wub:

#28 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

I could not without a reason, and everyone who says they can, lie. Everything you do, you do for a reason. No matter how small that reason may be...

Just making the choice to stay or go is already a reason.

"Why do you quit? Cause I just decided so..." There ya go...

Edited by Angelus, 10 April 2006 - 08:57 PM.

Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users