Variety Of 1alt For Sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:42 AM

I have other peoples debts to pay off as well as my own so please bid accordingly. If you buy something from me. I would like the gold not to go to my hands, but directly to bill or andy's hands as they are owed money. Thank you.

Race/Class: Male Half-Elf Archmaster Sorcerer. Str: 16, Int: 20, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 19, Chr: 14, Lev: 30, Exp: 296,914,777, HP: 254, MP: 404, Stm: 5.

Megabyte is a Male Half-Elf Archmaster Mage. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Staff of Elements, the other a Fire Bands. He is wearing a Robe of Storms, and a Circlet protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Founder (Live Life one day at a time) of New World Domination and he is in a
healthy condition.

Race/Class:
Female Human Adept Druid. Str: 19, Int: 10, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 13, Lev: 21, Exp: 13,914,778, HP: 208, MP: 219, Stm: 3.

Kalyke is a Female Human Adept Druid. She looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand she holds a Fangs, the other a Shield of Faith. She is wearing an Oak Vest, and an Arthropod Mask protects her head. She is wearing a Wedding Ring on her hand. She is a member (Live Life one day at a time) of New World Domination and she is in a
healthy condition.

Race/Class:
Male Halfling Adept Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 12, Lev: 20, Exp: 10,284,820, HP: 188, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

System is a Male Halfling Adept Ranger. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Steel Long Bow, the other a Shield of Faith. He is wearing an Oak Vest. He is a member (Live Life one day at a time) of New World Domination and he is in a
healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Adept Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 14, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 10, Lev: 18, Exp: 4,515,415, HP: 211, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

Advan is a Male Dwarf Adept Fighter. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Pike, the other a Large Shield. He is wearing a Chain Vest, and a Reinforced Helmet protects his head. He is a member (Live Life one day at a time) of New World Domination and he is in a
healthy condition.

Race/Class:
Male Human Adept Paladin. Str: 19, Int: 9, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 18, Lev: 19, Exp: 5,737,821, HP: 184, MP: 216, Stm: 3.

Filth is a Male Human Adept Paladin. He looks strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Pike, the other an Iron Shield. He is wearing an Oak Vest, and a Reinforced Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Aegis Amulet. He is wearing Centipede Gloves on his hands. He is a member (Live Life one day at a time) of New World Domination and he is in a
healthy condition. (Name would please needed to be changed as name was promised to the ORIGINAL owner (not john) if ever sold, Thanks

1alt Gold only! EDIT: Once The Cowboys win the division and make it to the playoffs I'll have 350k :lol: (giggles at Mylan)

Edited by MegaBytes, 30 November 2011 - 01:48 AM.

Satoris: Main

#2 herbacious

herbacious
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:05 AM

IS on advan?
Eternyte in game Main or 1A.

#3 MegaBytes

MegaBytes
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

IS on advan?

no IS's really.. Just throw me something reasonable and see where it goes.

Satoris: Main

#4 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

300k for the lot.

Thats 100k Mage and 50k a piece the rest.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users