Photo

Growing Powerfull

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Getting Rich or Powerfull in Nm

Which method do you use?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:08 AM

Just curious to see which method people use more.
Peacemaker both servers.

#2 Throwback

Throwback
  • Members
  • 1248 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:36 AM

My Mains, Memphis, Finale, Insomnia- i rolled (bought insomnia lvl 1)
I buy low lvl good stats and sell high when i lvl them. I also get good deals...BB for a 5 stat lvl 18 ranger with 282 avg, BB for lvl 26 thief with 14 wis...90k for a whole acct when i sold one alt for 90k from it....

Vegas 1a....formerly known as Memphis
¨¨*(^.^)·:*¨¨

#3 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:36 AM

i roll all the time, can't get nuts so i buy 5 stats. always reset an train my own though.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#4 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:17 PM

Where is-
Never roll--ever. Buy what you find valuable. Train them to high level; keep or sell them for 6 stats, which you train then.
Then kill bosses---which is how you train aside from the 2nd floor---and sell drops...and kill stuff when you've got time.

Or
Have friends who had lots of stuff, and get it from them when they quit or get tired of playing?
-This should definately be up there since it is how many of the players with stuff now got their things...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#5 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:15 PM

I rolled all my own stuff, trained it all, never sold and never bought any.

Then I got bored and started trading/sharing/selling etc.

I think I rolled a total of 3 pxpppp crits now, all lings heh.

Mostly though I just got arches and sat in zeum for hours getting gold. Pharlap has about 9400 MAS kills...lol
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#6 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:44 PM

I steal his stuff ^^^^^ :ph34r:

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#7 Orgy

Orgy
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:34 PM

Lol that made me laugh Gnarkill, but yeah I buy stuff, dont train, and sell stuff.. do alot of all of those, just whatever makes me money.
Tear ingame.

#8 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:34 PM

Where is-
Never roll--ever. Buy what you find valuable. Train them to high level; keep or sell them for 6 stats, which you train then.
Then kill bosses---which is how you train aside from the 2nd floor---and sell drops...and kill stuff when you've got time.

Or
Have friends who had lots of stuff, and get it from them when they quit or get tired of playing?
-This should definately be up there since it is how many of the players with stuff now got their things...

LoL its right here haha.
Peacemaker both servers.

#9 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

Freek - Rolled, Trained every 1exp on it, and pretty much make my own gold (dont lvl crits just to sell them high) Other then a boss drop that gets random'd to me that I dont need its pretty much just kill stuff for gold.
Freek ingame.

#10 Desendent

Desendent
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:03 AM

Lol that made me laugh Gnarkill, but yeah I buy stuff, dont train, and sell stuff.. do alot of all of those, just whatever makes me money.

no offense but with all of this trading and no training do you ever even use the crits you buy and sell?
it almost seems like a waste of the effort to trade things if they're not being used
Neo Ingame

#11 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

Or

This pretty much sums up a lot of players...

As for me, i very rarely roll or sell, its buy train buy train buy train for me :ph34r:

And yea, the OP forgot to include an option that keeps the rotten roller at arms (or pikes) length!!

Edited by joanna, 07 December 2007 - 06:19 PM.

#12 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:50 PM

every thing that was mine was made by training lvl 1's i bought in mass up to arches and then killing boss's, slowly upgrading some of my crits for 5/6stats. I never "money made" ie in dessy or zeum, jsut constantly hit boss's and sold the drops
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#13 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 05:15 PM

People can get loads of gold by making 1a gold and selling it to me for a 1:20 ratio. . . 50k on 1a = 1m main. . . . Autek ingame. :ph34r:
Autek in game.

#14 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 06:55 PM

Used to be 1:5 or something, then 1:10 and now 1:20... talk about inflation!
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users