Personal Photos.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Akira

Akira
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:42 AM

"Sorry, the board administrator has not enabled your permissions for this part of the control panel."

Just wondering if this will ever become available.

I figure the reason it isn't would be due to abuse, posting of inappropriate material etc. but perhaps it could be handled whereby you submit a picture to be checked by staff and then if it is deemed suitable, it could be added? :)

Just a thought. :blink:
You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.

#2 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:43 AM

:) ignore.this is the right board to post oni guess :blink:

Edited by Exor, 22 February 2004 - 12:46 AM.

-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#3 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:45 AM

mugshots will do nicely, then you can set your mugshot pic as your avatar
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#4 Rattlesnake

Rattlesnake
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:45 AM

I'd like to be able to put my pic up too.

But..but... it's different than your avatar.

Ah doesn't matter I already have my pix linked on here.

Edited by Rattlesnake, 22 February 2004 - 12:47 AM.

#5 Akira

Akira
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:46 AM

What if we don't want our ugly mugs glaring out at people putting them off reading our posts? :)
You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.

#6 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:51 AM

then don't set it as your avatar..?
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#7 Akira

Akira
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:57 AM

I figured it would just make it easier if you have the picture in the forum account, then you wouldn't have to go to the main site and try and figure out who is who, since the names on the mugshot page may not be the same as the ones on the forum.
If the option is there for a set place to put a photo, surely it should be used instead of the avatar position? :)

Edited by Akira, 22 February 2004 - 12:59 AM.

#8 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:18 PM

I think it's fine how it is with the mugshots page, we never had any problems before did we?
If you build it, they will come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users