• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:30 AM

Is there anyway to make the screen pop up full screen instead of the lil mini window when you load up a crit?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#2 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:18 AM

Maybe it's just me, but more functionalities don't work with Vista. I can't /load char, and when starting NM the focus is on the account name instead of the password.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#3 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:51 PM

Well... i thought all you normally had to do was go into Game Options and click Start Maximized..

Angelus: Try using Auto log and turning user account control Off by going into Control Panel - User Accounts - Click on turn User Account Control On or Off. This way you can do /load char :ph34r:

Edited by Cadabra, 12 February 2009 - 01:52 PM.

Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#4 Dekade

Dekade
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:11 PM

Run it as admin and it will work fine.
Logos.

#5 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

Yea the admin one, can't believe I didn't think about that before. I've been playing a lot of games lately, Fallout3, CODWaW, FC2, Crysis etc. and 9 out of 10 times to get those things to work is to play it as admin.

Thanks a bunch.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#6 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

you have to update nightmist for it to start on the password instead of the account name. when you download it, you don't have the most up to date version. i did it when i got my laptop
Page me on Heritage

#7 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Well... i thought all you normally had to do was go into Game Options and click Start Maximized..

I've even done this before and forgot all about it /blush.

Thank you.

And Shomer, gg on that update to start in the PW field. Didn't even ask about it but it had been bugging me. Thanks.

And Dekade, I'm running in Admin mode. I could /load it just would be in mini-window. Edit: Just read it again and you were prolly talking to Angelus. All the same lol.

Thanks again guys. If you have any other sexy Vista suggestions feel free to post 'em.

:ph34r:

Edited by Sausage, 12 February 2009 - 06:12 PM.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#8 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

Vista suggestion? hmmm.....

Get Windows 7 or downgrade to XP

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#9 Hustle

Hustle
  • Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:32 AM

whats windows 7?

i got a question about vista, you know how on vista if you move your mouse over a tab for a window that is not open and is either minimized or behind another window, it'll pop up a smaller window of the one you want..

well i like playing nightmits and moving my mouse over the movie window's tab and watching the movie in the pop cause the nightmist window will still work as if its the one on the top, if anyone knows what i mean lol

well is there any way to make that lil pop up window bigger? like say twice its normal size?

#10 Dekade

Dekade
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:56 AM

I don't know if you can make it bigger.. You can try google I guess.

But anyways, Windows 7 is the -new- version of Windows. Its in the beta stage right now and is/was download able it's supposed to be faster then Vista, but I haven't tried it. I might when the full release comes out, didn't want to bother with something in its beta version. :ph34r:
Logos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users