The Masquerade

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VampireDeviantReturns

VampireDeviantReturns
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:47 AM

I have created a RP Encouraged Clan. It will be heavy Vampire Roleplaying but a Vampiric character is not required. We do ask thought that you are at least interested in rping if you wish to join. Also I wish to state a disclaimer here before we get started. As rp can be rather graphic and explicit we would like to warn all possible members that this shall contain Mature RP as well as Gorean aspects of Rp. and as We dont have an age requirement we would like to at least have mature people to join. If problems arise with this there shall be an age requirement of 18 years or older. Unless you can show Myself and others that you are not gonna be immature and disrespectful if your already within the clan and this requirement is established I will make the decision about your membership remaining valid.

And as Nightmist also has a language and content censory. I will be creating a MSN community that we may all RP within as well. Not a requirement to join but if you want to get in on the really 'mature' rp I suggest you join the community as well. A MSN Passport is required for such a community though all hotmail email accounts have a Passport already registered. Now on to the actual Clan.

This clan as stated above will be RP encouraged. Meaning that you must be interested in at least rping to join. And as such this clan is not out to become the highest ranked clan in NM. Myself included will only have a few crits entered into the clan. Rping characters will also need to have a profile. I shall help anyone needing assistance with any aspects of RPing. And My founders and leaders shall as well. So you may join with only one alt , or all your crits but you have to have at least one profile made within a certain deadline to remain in the clan.

I will be creating a website for the clan as well. and Perhaps a forum too. I may need help with these so if anyone knows what they are doing would be appreciated that you contact me. But anyways back to the Clan. While this clan isnt created soley upon gaining reknown within Nightmist , it isnt forbidden to train or anything that has to do with bettering your NM experience. Also I plan on making this a NM experience as well as a RP experience to the best of my abilities.

And of course with everything in Nightmist you will be most likely harassed by players that either dont understand RP or Lack the imagination and common courtesy to play along. The community is being made for that reason as well. Because if we are harassed to much there is always the MSN community we may take the rp to. I wish everyone the best of luck that wishes to join and play along.

If interested please contact either VampireDeviant or Corvinus within the game. I shall help explain and assist in any way possible the intricate details of the clan.

Let The Masquerade Begin.......

#2 Yellowcard

Yellowcard
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:54 PM

Good luck, I have never been the best rper in my time but I support every clan that tries. =P

#3 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:01 AM

I wish you the very best of luck in your new endeavor. Am sure that it will be wonderful ))
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#4 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:38 AM

I wish the best of luck to you all. I support clans that have members that actually try to make the clan a better place for all.

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#5 Psyche

Psyche
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:10 PM

Hm... Bump :(

Come on, people! I know for sure there are more who might be interested in joining!

Those who are bored to hell and have nothing better to do can join.... those who love darkness and want to blend in it can join... those who're interested in writing and literacy skills can join... Whatever, just try it out and don't get intimidated even you're a beginner! (Yeah, be proud of your newb-ness like someone *coughs*)

Sadly the clan is pretty inactive right now, and I'd be really glad to see someone really active, energetic, curious, interested, happy, gloomy, eager, bored, ... whatever. I might be a beginner as well, but think I can help in character creation and bio making, and grasping the concept of RPing, perhaps. If you're more experienced than I am, you can come and teach me!

Honestly, there are things just better than sitting on the street, AFK for 100↑ minutes, or going and PKing random crits. Who knows, you might like it :ph34r:

My Founder crit is Kryliya, but you can contact Psyche as well since all I have to do is /load. And you can just memo me as well, since I'll be logging in random time during breaks...
.... Searching for an Altruist, because I never thought humanity capable of it.

#6 Wolfgang

Wolfgang
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 12:45 PM

I have a quick question. When you say "each character must have a profile", do you literally mean in the character profile? Or...

What the what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users