Looking For Clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 ºBìrÐMåѺ

ºBìrÐMåѺ
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:32 PM

Hi, Names Jay(Script ingame) most my buddies call me Bird, right now i'm looking for a decent clan that has alotta reds on it ;) and is looking for a decent player. Please contact me ingame on Script or or post here doesnt matters.

#2 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

`·.,¸¸,.·´£å PùRëZå Ðê ]v[â£`·.,¸¸,.

Open invite
NO DRAMA TOLERATED
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#3 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:02 PM

The MysticShadows, ranked 3, with score 3847, consists of 466 members and 41 rooms

I tolerate most drama as long as it doesn't get old. We have a lot of reds, but only because I am not the nicest person as some would like to say. Wouldn't have so many clans after me if I was. ;) We have fun, just don't tolerate racism or hatred. Otherwise, up to you. Welcomed to join at any time. Contact MysticStorm in game or find one of my founders on the clan roster. Usually there is one always about.

#4 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:37 PM

The MysticShadows, ranked 3, with score 3847, consists of 466 members and 41 rooms

I tolerate most drama as long as it doesn't get old. We have a lot of reds, but only because I am not the nicest person as some would like to say. Wouldn't have so many clans after me if I was. ;) We have fun, just don't tolerate racism or hatred. Otherwise, up to you. Welcomed to join at any time. Contact MysticStorm in game or find one of my founders on the clan roster. Usually there is one always about.

I don't dislike you because your not nice, i don't like you because your an ignorant hypocrite.

Newho your welcome in The Devil's Wings.

#5 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:09 PM

And no one ever asked why you hated me because I simply didn't care so shut your trap and stay on topic mooser.

#6 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

If you didn't care, you would not have replied.
Retired

#7 ºBìrÐMåѺ

ºBìrÐMåѺ
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:25 PM

hmm Mysticstorm i really dont like your hostile tune towards others so i'll see myself to A clan i know who don't patronize or controdicts theirselves previous post. so if a Founder/leader of The Devil's Wings gets Ahold of me gimme a invite. ;)

Edited by ºBìrÐMåѺ, 10 March 2006 - 10:27 PM.

#8 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:21 PM

Rofl
To Live Is To Die.

#9 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:36 PM

;)
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users