Dayban

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Cosworth

Cosworth
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:59 AM

I think players should be allowed to dayban them selfs. Fact is i know as of late i can be really short tempered with half the player base in the game and yeah i enjoy the game just i dont like or appreciate half the b!tching that goes on within the current player base which im sure the staff dont like or want to have to put up with i know you all can say just log off its your choice to stay on when its happening but its not why should i suffer ingameplay due to the idiots that are on here. Like sitting chatting to friends and then u see in the space of 10 minutes about 5 different arguments break or in the midst of breaking out feel it would give the ones whos likely to snap a chance to ban them selfs before ending up saying more than they should resulting in a longer ban than being able to ban them self for the same 24 hour period as a cool off time

i know your all prolly gonna shoot this down but b4 u flame the post think about it
Iguanas ate my signature because it had an image in it.

#2 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:01 AM

Agreed, i'd dayban myself. ;)
Jaded ingame.

#3 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:24 AM

or you can be smart and leave the game?

#4 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:08 AM

or you can be smart and leave the game?

Easier said than done.

Supported.

#5 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:19 PM

i disagree, if you dont have the will power to control your self, or just not log on then you deserve to be staff banned for longer. a few longer bans and you would soon learn restraint.
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#6 Redheart

Redheart
  • Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:43 PM

WORD...
Stay away from SGH its that simple ;)
" For lunch we can have cupcakes until our little fairy tummies are content. We can all stay up to watch the sunset, then go to sleep in our little fairy beds.”

#7 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:08 PM

If you don't have the will-power to not log on, stay away from the Southern Gatehouse, and generally get yourself stressed out over a game, what's to say you'll manage to pull yourself to type /dayban?
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:05 PM

Happens to me all the time, too. However, I can dayban myself.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#9 AnEskimo

AnEskimo
  • Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:18 PM

lol maybe people should just get ahold of themselves and don't be little babies when someone says something stupid? It is just a game.

not supported
GUѧ Ñ' ®Õ§€§ -- ÅÞÞËTÎTÈ FØ® DɧT®u©TÎøÑ
Metal/Tanis in game.

#10 Hemp

Hemp
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

i agree with crane and redheart..stay away from sgh.... ;)

#11 Azza

Azza
  • Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 12:06 AM

It is just a game.

not supported

I agree with that people seem to forget that. You need to take a step back and remember sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me (unless a dictionary is thrown at your head)

#12 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 02:45 PM

Yep like alot of people said stay away from SGH and if you dont like the people fighting there is always the /ignorepc command....
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#13 ºBìrÐMåѺ

ºBìrÐMåѺ
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 05:02 PM

I Agree with everyone else bro if you dont like drama or arguing hit the road or ignorepc or /scroll or just log off.

Not Supported.

#14 acehardware

acehardware
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 12:50 AM

very much supported and i should be able to dayban others
chuck norris > all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users