• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

Hollow's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Archmaster Class III Slayer. Str: 19, Int: 9, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 14, Lev: 33, Exp: 662,115,853, HP: 565, MP: 0, Stm: 7.
This character has been a level 33 Berserker, with 565 HP.

Hollow is a Male Human Archmaster Class III Slayer. He looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Sword of Existence, which glows with a magical aura. He is wearing a Bikini, and a Santa Hat protects his head. Around his neck sits a Lover's Locket. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia on his hand and he is in a healthy condition.

looking for mainly 1a arch + crits and gold... the SoE is not for sale will come with a halberd... n/c required

Might except main depending on what you have to offer...

hollow on 1a and on main

happy bidding... bid on here...

#2 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:54 AM

i would like to add this will sell... so dont be afraid... i want this sold so it will sell to highest bidder...

#3 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:31 AM

i have an anonymous bif of 35mill main... which is about 3.5mill 1a...
keep bids comming

#4 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:49 PM

Theory's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Archmaster Assassin. Str: 21, Int: 9, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 30, Exp: 270,256,882, HP: 323, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 15 Berserker, with 252 HP.
This character has been a level 16 Cleric, with 170 HP, and 169 MP.
This character has been a level 30 Thief, with 323 HP.

Theory is a Male Dwarf Archmaster Thief. He looks extremely strong, smart, fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Dagger of the Winds, the other a Gold Bracers. He is wearing a Serpentine Plate, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He has a Haunted Bangle and a Haunted Bangle around his wrists. He is wearing Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (ßâРߣøøÐ) of Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë and he is in a healthy condition.

Will come with DoS and a custom pic.
Bid is on 1a.

Edited by Defeat, 01 August 2008 - 08:53 PM.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#5 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:52 AM

broc bids this...

Shrooms Pages You from (Hidden): is a Male Human Archmaster Class I Assassin. He looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Carapace Bracers. He is wearing a Midnight Tunic, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. He has a Bracelet of Hope around his wrist. He is wearing Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Whispering Moccasins. He is a Founder (.·:*¨¨*:·Ðêåth Äwåít§ Yõú·:*¨¨*:·.) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition. Race/Class: Male Human Archmaster Class I Assassin. Str: 19, Int: 9, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 12, Lev: 31, Exp: 406,970,527, HP: 319, MP: 0, Stm: 6.
and

Golem Pages You from (Hidden): Golem is a Male Halfling Expert Ranger. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Bow of Prophecy, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Sky Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic and a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrists. He is wearing Gloves of Archery on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (Green Power Ranger) of Pandemonium and he has been slightly wounded. Race/Class: Male Halfling Expert Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 14, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 16, Lev: 26, Exp: 69,426,396, HP: 244, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

and

Shrooms Pages You from (Hidden): those two crits as is + 3 crs and custom pic

#6 Cruxis

Cruxis
  • Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:14 AM

Nick, I want it.

I'll give you 2 noob 1a crits and 300k 1a :ph34r:

#7 Defeat

Defeat
  • Members
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

Do not sell this without contacting me Nick.

Jµ§t å fîgméñt øf yøµ® îmågîñåtîøñ
1a - Rise/Mythical

#8 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:00 AM

Wizard + Discord
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#9 Ganja

Ganja
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

does that even beat my bid laff

#10 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

broc still has top bid... i got your memo cal... i told broc the ltest iw ill make a decision is wednesday... so i dunno about waiting till thursday... and btw no mages please...

#11 Ganja

Ganja
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:28 PM

is a Male Human Archmaster Class I Assassin. He looks strong, smart, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Carapace Bracers. He is wearing a Midnight Tunic, and a Feathered Helm protects his head. He has a Bracelet of Hope around his wrist. He is wearing a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Crystal Ring, a Guild of Crafters Membership Ring, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Whispering Moccasins. He is a Founder (.·:*¨¨*:·Ðêåth Äwåít§ Yõú·:*¨¨*:·.) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

with custom picture

Race/Class: Male Human Archmaster Class I Assassin. Str: 19, Int: 9, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 12, Lev: 31, Exp: 406,970,527, HP: 319, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

is a Male Halfling Expert Ranger. He looks strong, wise, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Bow of Prophecy, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Sky Tunic, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic and a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrists. He is wearing Gloves of Archery on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (Green Power Ranger) of Pandemonium and he has been slightly wounded.

Race/Class: Male Halfling Expert Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 14, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 16, Lev: 26, Exp: 69,426,396, HP: 244, MP: 0, Stm: 4.

is a Male Dwarf Master Fighter. He looks extremely strong, wise, fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. He has a Bracelet of Antimagic around his wrist. He is wearing Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a Founder (.·:*¨¨*:·Ðêåth Äwåít§ Yõú·:*¨¨*:·.) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Dwarf Master Fighter. Str: 21, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 14, Lev: 29, Exp: 200,366,988, HP: 339, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

is a Male Human Expert Berserker. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. He is a Founder (.·:*¨¨*:·Ðêåth Äwåít§ Yõú·:*¨¨*:·.) of Pandemonium and he is in a healthy condition.

Race/Class: Male Human Expert Berserker. Str: 19, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 18, Chr: 11, Lev: 28, Exp: 143,328,819, HP: 435, MP: 0, Stm: 6.

for hollow

#12 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 08:32 PM

broc is getting feirce with his bids so i might sell really soon so if anyone wnats to try to outbid him do so now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users