Mage Weapons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cule

Cule
  • Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 08:42 AM

there are many topics and posts about mages that they dont have enough mana for their spells ... so ...

new weapons for mages should be made ... staffs that contain mana ... they would work so that they increase magic points ...

or not a staff maybe an amulet/helm etc.

post what do you think ...

#2 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 03:48 PM

Like a hawk talon for mages?

#3 Silverwizard

Silverwizard
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:36 PM

I amge weapon that drains magic? If so, YES, I mean mages need that making them acctually have strategy, and the long lasting ability, both things they need. Hmm, a mana leech weapon... Give me a few minutes and an area for it to drop/store price and I will make you a weapon.
Chairman of The Warriors of The Mist, The Great and Powerful Wizard

Skippy the Peanut Butter Fiend.

#4 Bean

Bean
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 02:14 AM

No no no!!!

And If anyone didnt understand what I was saying. NO.

Give mages a weapon that drains MONSTER mana, not player mana. Or both... But please please PLEASE dont only put across the idea that this will be PVP only.

Im sure 'mana' could be written into monster so that a weapon was able to drain mana from monsters right??

Sorry.... I just dont think every new idea in the game should be gearded towards PVP. It just doesnt sit right.

P.S: After scrolling down and reading the actual message, I realize that ISNT what you meant. You meant something that increases overall mana, like stat enhancers except directly into the mana pool? That also has merit.... Interesting idea.

I would support it :)
Copying from one is Plagiarism
Copying From many is Research.

It's so exciting I need to poo~Deval

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users