Rank One Overall! Can I Have It?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:51 PM

lol.. everyone give me their gold to put onto my lv3 half-elf druid... I want to be rank 1, ahead of jen.. if only for a day. (bc she would go sell stuff immediately to reclaim) xD

PS I still have tons more stuff to sell.. do help me out as I post these items and crits in the near future...

I have been posting only a few things at a time lately, because that is the most effective way of getting everything sold.. you cant really post a couple 4 stat crits up with some 5 stats and expect all 30 crits to get looked at. People who post their entire account in a single sale forum is just stupid.. theres no practical way to keep track of it all, and youll probably get bad deals because everyones full undivided attention isnt on a few particular crits..
BeEp!

#2 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:03 PM

lol hmm be patient?
Even in death my hate will go on

#3 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:18 AM

I was..woo...hoo...? Noone will pass her in overall assets, you might have more gold then her(like i did)but she still have that nuts load of gold with alot more sitting in items and crits

Edited by Epic, 01 October 2004 - 07:19 AM.

#4 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:44 AM

lmao I'm not stupid just contageous :P

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 12:19 PM

I was..woo...hoo...? Noone will pass her in overall assets, you might have more gold then her(like i did)but she still have that nuts load of gold with alot more sitting in items and crits

I say Jess' account alone was in better value since she got all of Archie's old stuff along with all of the really nice stuff she had before that, much less now her and Ste (Al also I would guess?) share....Don't think there's a better account in game than that one; don't think even Ryan and Joel or Jen can stack up...just, think about all of the items they've got, along with all of the crits--which do now have good to great stats---im training a few of them :X
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#6 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:38 PM

yea i know about 5-10% of the NM population has me beaten or matched with assets. And all those guys like jen and jess etc beat everyone in items and crits lol.. but it doesnt really matter to me. I just thought it would be cool to be the highest half-elf LV3 druid in the game. Make all the nubs say, 'wtf?@!tt'. I know rank doesnt mean anything.. but its a fun game to me :P
BeEp!

#7 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:44 PM

Yeah, too bad... neither of the two earned all of their stuff. :P
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#8 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:09 PM

now thats not a nice thing to say... they might resent that :>
BeEp!

#9 PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 08:15 PM

I say Jess' account alone was in better value since she got all of Archie's old stuff along with all of the really nice stuff she had before that, much less now her and Ste (Al also I would guess?) share....Don't think there's a better account in game than that one; don't think even Ryan and Joel or Jen can stack up...just, think about all of the items they've got, along with all of the crits--which do now have good to great stats---im training a few of them :X

thier items are priceless cuz noone will ever be able to afford them ... and yeh jess's crits all got great stats, but ste's dont, so jess makes the acct look great, not ste or al

Edited by PurpleHaze, 01 October 2004 - 08:17 PM.

#10 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 08:47 PM

Good stats obviously may play a role in the whole 'assets', but there's more to it. Ste/Al may not have 5 stats or perfects out the ass, but they know how to play the game, damn well. Not too mention, they're probably the best team.

I agree with Vodka too... didn't Jess take some nuts from Matt? (Pippin).
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users