Photo

Main Staff

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

Well, a slight change has been made on Main. I don't know if it's for the better or the worse. But it's good to see a staffer on main with time to work on the game. Stig, welcome to our server.
Jaded ingame.

#2 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

I agree - no sure about the change but pleased some one is looking at the server.

Dont like the change, but i can see the logic. Just makes my party weaker!

Just hope this is the first of many changes and hopefully (but im not that expectant) a halloween quest! lol

Even if its just a copy of an older one lol, it just encourages people to play if even for a few weeks hehe

Lew

xxx
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#3 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

I haven't even fully implemented it yet!

This won't be the only change though... stay tuned!

#4 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:31 AM

shhhhh!
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#5 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

Well, two changes are now in place - what do you think?

#6 Pureza

Pureza

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

I don't much care for the lower ac on rangers, but I can see the logic in it. No reason what so ever for a "Ranged" class such as rangers to have such heavy ac.
Jaded ingame.

#7 Prototype

Prototype
  • Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:45 AM

They should be able to lend AC from the fighters, if there are no fighters present, then they should get the full blow.

Awesome ideas, brought to you in bitesize snacks.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

#8 Pureza

Pureza

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

Maarten ftw
Jaded ingame.

#9 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

Only question i would ask...

I appreciate the changers were discussed and have no been implemented. But i now have a party of rangers in Tirentek with 86 armour.

Also the shields are not cheap to buy in general. Is there some sort of swopping service... IE Spiked Shield for Glowing braces.

I have 1 or 2 fighters in my account and 18 Spiked Shields....

I need Glowing Bracers for my whole party now, are these going to be distributed in exchange for Spiked Shields?

#10 Stig

Stig
  • Game Staff
  • 1810 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Spiked Shields can be sold in the Glowing Bracers shop for 8k - that's the only exchange service available really. I did try to warn players to change their shields before the armour drop took place.

#11 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

To be honest i thought the cost difference was much higher then 2k.

Just slightly annoying the only replacement is miles away in a city with locked gates. Waiting for Jack to spawn for the 3rd time.

Edited by Snoopy, 19 October 2011 - 07:20 PM.

#12 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

Can't you buy Glowing Bracers for 10k in Kantele?

No locked gates, no problem.

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#13 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Those would be Elven Bracers.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#14 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

Argh! this change kinda bums me out.. I haven't been playing as much lately as I haven't had time but I had been trying to gear up a ranger party.. now it seems kind of like I wasted a couple months of my time. If the change is as bad as I have heard from others this might be the nail in the coffin for me and Nightmist, I will have to log on and test it out a bit on some of the harder areas first and make my own decision on how severly this handicaps my party as I can't run more then 10-15 alts at a time.

It IS very nice to see some staff activity on multi though don't get me wrong! thanks for putting the time in! I really appreciate that.. and I am sure others do too but I can't speak for them. We had been told a while back that staff wouldn't be active on multi so its nice to see someone has taken a little interest!

Edit: I removed all my spiked shields and runic bracers off of my rangers... I am going to assume the Glowing Bracers are alright due to the fact they're still able to be equipped?

Edited by Gnarkill, 31 October 2011 - 05:50 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#15 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:30 PM

Yea you just loose 5ac.

Not soo bad at present, what does concern me is that this may be the first of many changes..

I think making other class's stronger maybe, but dont start weakening others more...

The only reason to is for PVP moans but as no one ever fights there dosnt seem to be a drive for it.

#16 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Yeah I pretty much ally anyone who wants to, I don't play pvp anymore on multi.... I was just hoping the change didn't overly effect the way my small party handles some of the tougher bosses.. hopefully this week I can do some research and find out now that I got glowing bracers on them all :lol:

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users