• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Valveous

Valveous
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:08 AM

Sivart's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Cleric. Str: 15, Int: 15, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 26, Exp: 99,084,437, HP: 244, MP: 296, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Divine Restoration, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 9 Cleric, with 92 HP, and 109 MP.

He's been reset already, so thats why he still has all his spells.

His Equip is Fireleaf Tunic, Shield of Faith, Circlet, Jagged Lance, "I lost my individuality the day I became a minion of Pandilex" badge, Ravenbone Boots, and 4 Rings of Windia.

Well let the biding begin....

Edited by Valveous, 13 June 2005 - 02:52 AM.

#2 Tenderness

Tenderness
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:34 PM

Excuse me, but that is my cleric. How do i proof it? Please see the profile on Sivart you thief.

Proof:

Name: Ç|-|øÑG
Class: Male Elf Expert Cleric
Clan:
E-Mail: There are 3 characters online, (3 users).
Comment: [Friend] Sleeping (to Wylde_Silverfyre): I've been thinking and found that we are match each other. Say, do you want to roll babies with me?
AIM Name: Mcgirt was cut down by Complexion's mighty pair of hands!
MSN Name: Rappy_Ninja_Is_kool Pages You from (Hidden): guy pics = ultimate way to pizz peeps off
Kos List: [Friend] Kazuya: my love only comes once awhile so enjoy it while it lasts ^_^ Mazio just succumbed to Complexion's scary Wrath of the Gods!
Monsters Killed: 2086
Players Killed:
Deaths by Players: 14
Total Game Time: 17 days, 8 hours and 5 minutes.
Character Score: 2002
Overall Ranking: 1812/19839
Class Ranking: 342/2475
Last Logon: 06-13-2005 03:08:45
Staff Comment:
Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. - Henry Ward Beecher

#3 Guest_Dangerous_*

Guest_Dangerous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:45 PM

Yep its stolen alright - JLH step in!

#4 Tenderness

Tenderness
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:51 PM

kk here goes the whole thing... 2 days ago, i came back to log on my crits to make them active, but then, i found my cleric missing. Till then, i asked my acc sharing partner, Wayne. He said that he didn't do anything about it. I told him it was possibly his brother or sister. He said impossible. Then today, i saw 'Sivart' for sale, and the stats was exactly the same, so i went to check the profile, and it was the same as Complexion. Then, i found out that Wayne had auto-login Nightmist. So it was his sister who switched on his computer, went in nightmist, changed email address ( didn't change password ), and took complexion out of the acc. I found out that Complexion had twice name change, and it was later on changed to Sivart, and all my thieves's equipment were gone. So i guess it was Wayne's fault for auto-login Nightmist.

Edit: Just hoping that she will give my stuffs back

Edited by Tenderness, 13 June 2005 - 02:57 PM.

Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. - Henry Ward Beecher

#5 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:57 AM

Someone paged me saying "Say goodbye to Complexion", can't recall who paged me it, but it was 2 or 3 days ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users