#1 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 05:04 PM

SERVER

1) Leaders can no longer boot members.

2) If you are a member of a party and you invite people to your own party, then you will no longer be a member of the original party.

3) When the friend/enemy/nopk/ignore list shows you the list of characters who have you on their list, it now highlights characters yellow who are on your list.

4) Known issues regarding armor spells and '/refresh' have been corrected.

HARDWARE

I have built another 2 PCs (1 for each cable internet line) to act as internet routers, each one runs the Microsoft webserver program (IIS) along with FTP and a small version of the Nightmist server to process some data and route through all the other data to the main server running on my big PC.
By doing this, I have more control over my temporamental cable modems because each cable modem has its own PC assigned to it. Due to this, I no longer use any internet routers (which i've never liked anyway) and it also means as required, i can get more cable lines in for additional bandwidth for nightmist easily.
The Game Info menu has been updated to show the bandwidth usage of each cable modem.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users