Flames!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

unsupported, coming from a player caught cheating nothing he says counts for nuts, his word means nothing. piddy remake this post so i can actually take the 5 minutes properly read it and then possibly support it.

forever flameing on you!

yours Truely, Rick :lol:

Good ole rick. If hes not paying for customs to sell for gold hes making pointless post that have no meaning thinking hes coooooool.

I guess you forgot your an ex-permed player too huh rick. To bad cash is king on nm. :lol: .

Back on topic: Whens this coming?

cash is king everywhere on the planet. dont QQ cause you have none. :lol: theres a big world outside of community college, pot smoke and moms basement jordan.

In reguards to being a banned player. YOOOOU cheated. I called trev a homo. bit of a difference.

yes I did sell custom pics for gold. I am more then happy too admit that. nothing illigal about it. if you think theres an issue. please feel free to speak to JLH or stig :lol:

what was it you did again jordo? used an macro based program to train your mage? you used a trainer on THIS game?!? a trained monkey could sit and tap macros all day! now you sit aroud your PC, bong in hand and expect us to listen to your bullnuts about what should be implemented into a game you cant even play without cheating?
but life is hard when your the usuall suspect right?

what you gonna say now? lol.

Yep, I used a macro program to do the commands for me because I don't find it fun to hit the same 4 buttons a billion times a day. Can a monkey set up that program? I guess not or you would be able to.

I have enough cash to support myself and the habits I choose.

Living on my own, supporting myself in full and being able to spend the rest of my money how I choose is a fine life to me.

It's ok rick. We all know your life consist of nothing but NM and the world inside of it. But trust me there is a bigger world than nightmist out there. One day you might enjoy or take part in it.
Freek ingame.

#2 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:57 AM

unsupported, coming from a player caught cheating nothing he says counts for nuts, his word means nothing. piddy remake this post so i can actually take the 5 minutes properly read it and then possibly support it.

forever flameing on you!

Good ole rick. If hes not paying for customs to sell for gold hes making pointless post that have no meaning thinking hes coooooool.

I guess you forgot your an ex-permed player too huh rick. To bad cash is king on nm. :lol: .

cash is king everywhere on the planet. dont QQ cause you have none. :lol: theres a big world outside of community college, pot smoke and moms basement jordan.

In reguards to being a banned player. YOOOOU cheated. I called trev a homo. bit of a difference.

yes I did sell custom pics for gold. I am more then happy too admit that. nothing illigal about it. if you think theres an issue. please feel free to speak to JLH or stig :lol:

what was it you did again jordo? used an macro based program to train your mage? you used a trainer on THIS game?!? a trained monkey could sit and tap macros all day! now you sit aroud your PC, bong in hand and expect us to listen to your bullnuts about what should be implemented into a game you cant even play without cheating?

Yep, I used a macro program to do the commands for me because I don't find it fun to hit the same 4 buttons a billion times a day. Can a monkey set up that program? I guess not or you would be able to.

Living on my own, supporting myself in full and being able to spend the rest of my money how I choose is a fine life to me.

It's ok rick. We all know your life consist of nothing but NM and the world inside of it. But trust me there is a bigger world than nightmist out there. One day you might enjoy or take part in it.

lol pot is a habbit? more like a drug problem you cant kick. stop kidding yourself :D

secondly i highly doubt you live alone. youd have starved or burnt the place to the ground, your a lower IQ type so it is expected. group home seems to be more up your alley.

as far as me living on nightmist goes, thats pretty funny lol my day consist of an hour or two on nightmist at most. i understand that the thought of me having a beautiful family, a big house, a nice car, and a sizeable company to my name is fairly scarry to you. maybe whats more insulting to you is that i make more in a day then you do in a week... ouch...

as far as your little program goes, i could likely name the said program you used. lol ive looked into them. tho not personally use them. simply to pove that a simple minded rambleing idiot like yourself could figure it out!

sorry you couldnt pwn me jordan! im just always going to be 3 steps ahead of you.

Adultery - Diabolic-Clorox

#3 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#4 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:27 AM

Sweet some drama. This is what I find lacking from most games communities these days. Good old fashioned flame wars.

In before a staff member locks the thread or deletes it. Because you know, a community consisting of a dozen people really needs to be moderated.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#5 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

forever flameing on you!

lol pot is a habbit? more like a drug problem you cant kick. stop kidding yourself :D

secondly i highly doubt you live alone. youd have starved or burnt the place to the ground, your a lower IQ type so it is expected. group home seems to be more up your alley.

as far as me living on nightmist goes, thats pretty funny lol my day consist of an hour or two on nightmist at most. i understand that the thought of me having a beautiful family, a big house, a nice car, and a sizeable company to my name is fairly scarry to you. maybe whats more insulting to you is that i make more in a day then you do in a week... ouch...

as far as your little program goes, i could likely name the said program you used. lol ive looked into them. tho not personally use them. simply to pove that a simple minded rambleing idiot like yourself could figure it out!

sorry you couldnt pwn me jordan! im just always going to be 3 steps ahead of you.

Habbit not a problem. A problem would be if I put that habbit infront of my bills/rent etc. I do live on my own and am quite capable of running my life. The "drug" you say is healthier and less damaging (not to mention cheaper) than if I drank consistently.

As far as your life situation. If indeed you do have a nice car, big family, and a company in your name. Then congrats to you. Some people have to go through the grind of this thing called life, which includes living on your own, paying the bills, while getting a further education so that one day you might be able to comfortably support a big family, while also enjoying life. I manage to do all these things and have no regrets. The fact that you try to throw your "great life" set up on a TXT based game message board to try to prove a point to someone who is never going to meet you and has no impact on your life is lolz.
Freek ingame.

#6 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

forever flameing on you!

Habbit not a problem. A problem would be if I put that habbit infront of my bills/rent etc. I do live on my own and am quite capable of running my life. The "drug" you say is healthier and less damaging (not to mention cheaper) than if I drank consistently.

As far as your life situation. If indeed you do have a nice car, big family, and a company in your name. Then congrats to you. Some people have to go through the grind of this thing called life, which includes living on your own, paying the bills, while getting a further education so that one day you might be able to comfortably support a big family, while also enjoying life. I manage to do all these things and have no regrets. The fact that you try to throw your "great life" set up on a TXT based game message board to try to prove a point to someone who is never going to meet you and has no impact on your life is lolz.

lol jordo I enjoy shoving my life package in your face. but only in yours :ph34r:

but your right it does come harder for others. I consider myself blessed!

anyways, off to work!

#7 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Hes off to work at McDonalds.

He'll be back in 4 hours! :lol:
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#8 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

lol jordo I enjoy shoving my life package in your face. but only in yours :lol:

Lol. bs. i dont think i've ever talked to you where you didnt bring it up. Which to me says that you are not all that happy but just want everyone to think you are based on appearance. Or since it is an internet game, that you are a liar. Or option 3, where it is true and you have a happy life with a big family, nice car, ect ect, and still bring it up on the internet all the time. Any of these options make you a bit of a douche.
Apocalypto

#9 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

I agree with Ryan.. based on the fact that habit gained an extra "b" somewhere in this thread.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#10 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

I agree with Ryan.. based on the fact that habit gained an extra "b" somewhere in this thread.

Gold.

The Habbit by J. R. R Toking.
Apocalypto

#11 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:56 AM

Gold.

The Habbit by J. R. R Toking.

hahaha I don't know why but that made me laugh.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#12 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

lol nicely done, very clever there Ryan :lol:

#13 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.[1] The term was coined by Alfred Adler (February 7, 1870 – May 28, 1937), as part of his School of Individual psychology. It was introduced in his series of books, including "Understanding Human Nature" and "Social Interest". They express themselves as superior because they lack feelings of adequacy.

Egotism is the drive to maintain and enhance favorable views of oneself, and generally features an inflated opinion of one's personal features and importance — intellectual, physical, social and other.[1] Egotists have a strong tendency to talk about themselves in a self-promoting fashion, and they may well be arrogant and boastful with a grandiose sense of their own importance.[4] Their inability to recognise the accomplishments of others[5] leaves them profoundly self-promoting; while sensitivity to criticism may lead on the egotist's part to narcissistic rage at a sense of insult.[6]....

I will also say, when you are trying to seem smart or to put someone down.....make sure you know how to SPELL. How are people supposed to believe you own your own company when your spelling is thus......
In reguards to being a banned player. Plus Habbit.

Rick I also know you give Jordan crap about his "habit or addiction", when I know you used to smoke more than my first car. So how dare you...How dare you Rick, if you are indeed off of drugs how freaking dare you put someone down you freaking hypocrite.

Have a nice day
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#14 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

Cody for prez

#15 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

Good post Cody, I wonder if he is considered an E-gotist in this case.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#16 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

im more then happy to admit that yes i did drugs. weed/coke/speed/E.

im also more then happy to admit that i saw professional help while serving a 3 month sentence.

I flame jordan/ryan cause it makes me giggity! I likely wont ever stop.

I REALLY REALLY do enjoy shoving nuts in both their faces. it provides me with a 30 second reflection period where I get to sit back... look at those two idiots and say "THANK GOD I DID SOMETHING WITH LIFE!"

its unfortinate but half of our nightmist community wont ever know what its like to attend board/owners meetings while on a resort in mexico. or the enjoyment of having a family/house ownership.

the left side of the brain is for thinking. the rightside is for body function... time to use the leftside a little more boys. hell maybe even use both? your still a baby in terms of age jordan, meaning youve still got a chance! trim your mind, trim your body! you might even be impressed by the results :lol:

flame away hateraid!

#17 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

You call out me and jordan but your argument is against the entire game. And its funny, because everyone in your clan even thinks your a douche. They just dont say so to you, because you cleric. Also didnt adress the fact that you feel like a piece of nuts so have to feel good about yourself by bragging about your "success" online.
Apocalypto

#18 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

I REALLY REALLY do enjoy shoving nuts in both their faces. it provides me with a 30 second reflection period where I get to sit back... look at those two idiots and say "THANK GOD I DID SOMETHING WITH LIFE!"

This part just ended the whole thread for me.. if you actually have achieved what you say and still feel the need to come online and put others down for 30 seconds of self esteem that is extremely unfortunate.

Edited by Gnarkill, 16 October 2012 - 08:16 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#19 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Somewhat valid of a point, except for the fact that the 2nd time jordan was banned it mooseed 5 people over just because staff had a hard on for him. The same staff you have been flaming for being biased and inactive. And i would bet 70% of people autotrain... I have witnessed countless people do it. And i dont rat on them like some people.
Apocalypto

#20 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

I think it is clear who the winner is here.

Me.

Also I have 12 businesses, 8 wives that were on the cover of maxim, tons of moniez, and everyone else sucks compared to "The Cody".

#21 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Its funny that you mention respect as thats the whole reason I began posting. How can you respect someone that supposedly dealt with drug issues yet comes online and boosts thier self esteem by putting people with drug habits down?

I really don't care if he sold customs for gold(customs aren't THAT expensive lol) or what he has irl and we all know I have no problem with vulgarity at all lol.

The fact that he assumes that 50% of NM are losers that won't amount to what he's done in life and tells people that constantly does bother me a bit. Sure I might not have had to hit rock bottom to do so but I still smoke weed almost daily and I happen to own my own buisness(2 if you consider my Dj "buisness" but I don't) that I built from the ground up. I also help oversee daily operations for a buisness my folks have owned for years when they need my help which includes flying to seminars and meetings much like he stated. A house, car and family is pretty standard issue as well. Does that give me and others with the same life the right to sit and degrade anyone else? no. can I respect someone that does? no.

Sure I'm no angel and I used to do the same thing Rick is doing to troll and get in peoples heads(aside from bragging about assets out of game) .. but there comes a point when people grow up and realize that certain things just don't matter. Don't get me wrong if he did recover and achieve all of those things in life he should be proud.. but its no reason to come online and try to make someone else feel inadequate about what they're doing in life.. its a game.. talk crap about what they've done in game or something and stop self promoting at other's expense.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#22 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

I am just wondering, what is missing in his life that he feels the need to boast daily about his irl achievements? What possesses a person to seek validation through the degradation of another? Maybe its a Daddy issues thing who knows.

Here is some truth for you Rick, it's bad enough when people get personal over a text based game. You take something that could be construed as a legitimate problem in peoples lives, and try to exploit it to lift yourself up. The fact that you "got over it", makes it even more perverse, vile, and sad on your part. This makes you a hypocrite.

#23 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Its funny that you mention respect as thats the whole reason I began posting. How can you respect someone that supposedly dealt with drug issues yet comes online and boosts thier self esteem by putting people with drug habits down?

I really don't care if he sold customs for gold(customs aren't THAT expensive lol) or what he has irl and we all know I have no problem with vulgarity at all lol.

The fact that he assumes that 50% of NM are losers that won't amount to what he's done in life and tells people that constantly does bother me a bit. Sure I might not have had to hit rock bottom to do so but I still smoke weed almost daily and I happen to own my own buisness(2 if you consider my Dj "buisness" but I don't) that I built from the ground up. I also help oversee daily operations for a buisness my folks have owned for years when they need my help which includes flying to seminars and meetings much like he stated. A house, car and family is pretty standard issue as well. Does that give me and others with the same life the right to sit and degrade anyone else? no. can I respect someone that does? no.

Sure I'm no angel and I used to do the same thing Rick is doing to troll and get in peoples heads(aside from bragging about assets out of game) .. but there comes a point when people grow up and realize that certain things just don't matter. Don't get me wrong if he did recover and achieve all of those things in life he should be proud.. but its no reason to come online and try to make someone else feel inadequate about what they're doing in life.. its a game.. talk crap about what they've done in game or something and stop self promoting at other's expense.

I would have never started to state my "bling" in their face if they had not started this bs oh so long ago. this "beef" goes back to just after MD days when jordans head grew 6 sizes to big. im sure theres a metric fuk ton of people on this game who can relate and remember when jordan was actually a decent dude.

lol and in response to Ryan as far as my clannies thinking im a giant douche cannoe and only talk to me cause I cleric thats simply untrue lol, I rarely cleric, I mostly sit on my zerk and hit a few things then logg off and head to bed at around 9:30, clannies get help when they ask, and im normally always pleasant to them. yeah i ride greg a bit but hes my account partner and im allowed to, he knows I do it playing.

now about me donating money for custom pics and selling for gold. yep did it. and yes it got me a cobalt among other things. im still far from wealthy in game terms. just your average player who can cleric real good.

also ill say this even tho its none of your buisness but I also donate money, once a month to JLH's website, I ask for nothing in return, I do it cause i rather enjoy the game. If it helps keep the game running then thats A okay with me.

DJ im happy youve made something of yourself. keep up the good work! trash me or whatever you gotta do man. its cool lol

#24 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Lol, bling.....
Apocalypto

#25 The Joker

The Joker
  • Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:25 AM

i had no interest to begin with. it comes down to one guy puking in the toilet and the other is trying to sh!t in it. rick may be mouthy at times ,vulgar ,flaunting his wealth and buying customs for gold but ill give him the same respect i give anyone else.

my class sucked as$ then it got buffed to leetness now its a pos again. and because my class became a pos i should autotrain out of a sauna?
ricks class sucks atleast hes not autotraining on skeleton or skelly heads. rick bought custom pics to sell for a cobalt to use a secondary crit to get gold to lvl his cleric lol sounds legit to me. GM is unachieveable for a cleric at 22k gold per hour. same reason sandy left.

noone ive seen but manda had the patience to keep traing while your crit is capped for 36 for 1.5 years. but ive seen dozens with patience enough to train legit. even the gay classes.

Rick's name isn't Rick the turnip for nothing, he's always been a cork soaker, and he always will be. Simple and plain. No one has really ever liked the guy, he just "gets by".

Your meaning of legit seems to conflict with your nuts talking towards how I've earned -my- penny.

Also, Everyone has autotrained at one point in the last 12 years, even you. This is a game built for nuts like that to happen, and with the level 40 cap, it only made it worse. Currently I've looked into a guy named Nin, he's been lvl 39 for 8 months. And not to be like you, Piddy, and throw only who you see fit to throw under-the-bus, but really, dude has enough exp to level to 40, never been PK'd once.. You defend him with great honor, and he's never autotrained? Not one encounter in the last decade that could have bested the great Nin in man-to-man? 'Kay. Who the moose wants to spend 8 months on 1 lvl, anyways, and it's not even the max? I can tell you haven't autotrained in a while due to your crits never making it very far.. so now your feeling pretty tall and mighty to talk down to others like you've never done it. But it all comes down to..

Everyone's done it, including you, including everyone who has ever played..

Honestly, with this dead ass server, it should be legalized.

[This post is in no way of an admittance of guilt of the claims that be, and cannot be used in the court of Nightmist. Also, you are all cork soakers.]

Edited by The Joker, 17 October 2012 - 04:46 AM.

"LeTs PuT a sMiLe oN tHaT fACe!"

SErVer: 1aLt

nAMe: Joker

#26 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

I've never auto trained or used any assisting programs once in my entire time playing.. then again I haven't really leveled anything past 34 either lol. If I was that bored with the game I could just go play WoW or something.. no sense in sticking around if I'm that bored when I could just come back when I feel like having a nostalgic click fest here and there. It doesn't benefit me in any way to cheat when I play a game simply to relax.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#27 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

i got 2 lvl 40s etc etc and have never autotrained. Staff tested me plenty of times but nope.. its not hard to hit f1 while watching tv at night. Also ryan and jordan are ones to talk about putting ppl down lmfao, they talk shyt to me all the time about how great i am and why they arent cuz i actually spend my time wisely and not at vault posting shyt on why staff wont hand them what they want.. and thats simply all it comes down to lol.. you would think after playing 10 yrs they would of came close.. hell 5 ppl in one acct/autotraining/multipcing and still couldnt pull it off.. just lololololololol
Solstice 1a

#28 Adultery

Adultery
  • Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

i had no interest to begin with. it comes down to one guy puking in the toilet and the other is trying to sh!t in it. rick may be mouthy at times ,vulgar ,flaunting his wealth and buying customs for gold but ill give him the same respect i give anyone else.

my class sucked as$ then it got buffed to leetness now its a pos again. and because my class became a pos i should autotrain out of a sauna?
ricks class sucks atleast hes not autotraining on skeleton or skelly heads. rick bought custom pics to sell for a cobalt to use a secondary crit to get gold to lvl his cleric lol sounds legit to me. GM is unachieveable for a cleric at 22k gold per hour. same reason sandy left.

noone ive seen but manda had the patience to keep traing while your crit is capped for 36 for 1.5 years. but ive seen dozens with patience enough to train legit. even the gay classes.

Rick's name isn't Rick the turnip for nothing, he's always been a cork soaker, and he always will be. Simple and plain. No one has really ever liked the guy, he just "gets by".

Your meaning of legit seems to conflict with your nuts talking towards how I've earned -my- penny.

Also, Everyone has autotrained at one point in the last 12 years, even you. This is a game built for nuts like that to happen, and with the level 40 cap, it only made it worse. Currently I've looked into a guy named Nin, he's been lvl 39 for 8 months. And not to be like you, Piddy, and throw only who you see fit to throw under-the-bus, but really, dude has enough exp to level to 40, never been PK'd once.. You defend him with great honor, and he's never autotrained? Not one encounter in the last decade that could have bested the great Nin in man-to-man? 'Kay. Who the moose wants to spend 8 months on 1 lvl, anyways, and it's not even the max? I can tell you haven't autotrained in a while due to your crits never making it very far.. so now your feeling pretty tall and mighty to talk down to others like you've never done it. But it all comes down to..

Everyone's done it, including you, including everyone who has ever played..

Honestly, with this dead ass server, it should be legalized.

[This post is in no way of an admittance of guilt of the claims that be, and cannot be used in the court of Nightmist. Also, you are all cork soakers.]

so you admit to use a trainer? how about auto rolling? lol your comment is criminal enough for staff to likely perm ban you. I hope they do. and im very sure itll happen.

i dont auto train. the game ISNT hard. and if im online playing its because im trying to unwind, if clicking things for an hour or more helps, GG!

btw douche, we know your ranger was auto trained. :lol:

#29 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

I like Rick, drama is the heart of Nightmist. Whether he is infact poor or wealthy hes still a cool guy.

On the 'Cheating' comments, you click and type how is it cheating to use an enhancement ? Its a simple text based game that you have 100+ ways of making things go quicker by using legit programs.

Would a person who needs enhancements on clicking and typing be excluded from playing because they have difficulties? Its the same difference.

Anyone who spends more than 6-8 hours a day on here needs to have a serious look at their life.

#30 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

Being in every random didn't do much for us last time piddy.. lol
Apocalypto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users