Cillit Bang!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 03:49 PM

Lmao, well ladies and gentlemen, and others, it is time for me to make my leave. Many of you on this game have been tools, but i'd like to thank the half decent people :

Lew, Jared, Alan, Jai, Tony, Ste (corrupted), Chris, Joe, Ryan, Ryan, Rappy, Chainy <3, Amy, Emma, Paul, Cal, Fudge, Pedie, Wes (when he used to log on :wub:), all the rest of the babes in DHW, Kev, Steve, Mike, RJ!, Matt, Di, Di (Pack), Sean/Sage, Kris, Erika, Gareth, Aeryn, Gaz, Cor, Ed, Mark, JP, Speedy, Billy to begin with, same with Mike/Alex, and many many more.

I did make another post which was lonngg but I clicked the wrong button and it all deleted ;) . It was the longest post I ever wrote as well, had colours, boldness and everything! But Oh well, this'll have to suffice lol.

But yeah, after 5 years (ish) of playing I finally have quit... Will occasionally log on to talk to you guys and maybe join a couple moshes but that will be about it... All of the people above are amazing people, some of you quit a while ago but you still made my IRL life livable as well as my NM life. Others of you were complete dicks to be honest, i'm not going to name any names but you know who you are...

Also for the record - I am no thief. :wub: MSN is kieran_subberwal@hotmail.com so if I haven't got you already and you are someone who is one of the people who are not tools please add me :wub: Also, the topic head thing isn't calling me dirt lmfao.. Is off an advert :wub:

Hope to speak to you all soon,

Kieran

Disaster / Mystic ingame.

Also, sorry forgot something - all my stuff is going either to clan or to close friends, you will be contacted...

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 07 May 2006 - 08:20 PM.

Disaster ingame.

#2 «™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»

«™®?¨CHaÏNY¨?™»
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

;) I'll bug ya in msn hun. <3
Why is it you can sue a cigarette company for cancer, McDonalds for getting fat, but you cant sue Smirnoff for all the ugly people youve slept with?!

#3 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:44 PM

Bye kieran /sniffle

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#4 Tyler

Tyler
  • Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:52 PM

Will miss ya ;)

All the good decent players seem to be leaving nowadays.

CEO & Founder of Twisted Tactics.

In-game

Multi: Veles or Elixir

1-alt: Liability

#5 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:07 PM

Others of you were complete dicks to be honest, i'm not going to name any names but you know who you are...

Thats so me <3 lol

Im sure i will be seeing you on msn and you can put your cobalts in my shed hehe
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

#6 Muse

Muse
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

Peace Kay!
To Live Is To Die.

#7 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

i remember you when you had juss started this game and sucked lol cryptic soldiers etc
you were way cool
still are

later

Edited by Josh00089, 07 May 2006 - 09:35 PM.

#8 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:25 PM

free arch pally/itamz/rangers prz ?

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 07 May 2006 - 06:25 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#9 Gangster

Gangster
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:55 PM

Laterz Man
»*¤ ßêg Før Mêrçý ¤*«

#10 Dark

Dark

Cronus ingame

• Members
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

Dude ;), cya around.

#11 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:14 PM

;) cya man good luck in life
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#12 Scripto

Scripto

~teh Scripto

• Game Staff
  • 1628 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:01 PM

Peace Man, hit me up on MSN now and then.
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Ingame:
Scripto (Staff)
Kannabis (Mortal)

#13 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:27 PM

Cya Kieran, i will catch ya on msn.
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#14 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:51 AM

lol kier out of the people
man ;)
first lew and now you
who's next?
me prolly lol
you'll never know

lol you're one of the few people whom i've trusted my cobalts with (and vice versa)
+ you're an uber great guy and very trustworthy
neway you're welcome to come back netime
it's been alot of fun kier :wub:
cya anytime
"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#15 Dracon

Dracon
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:27 AM

heh did your parents finally had it with you sneaking on ur pc late at night? really sux for ANOTHER housewife to leave... just gonna ditch the husbands like that :wub: well newayz, have a great life and just live it to the fullest! Keep doing your thing, don't stop dreaming, and all that will be just pure pawning! Peace
~Ryan ;) :wub: :wub:

Edited by Dracon, 08 May 2006 - 04:28 AM.

It's not how hard you punch, but how deep that matters! ¤»IñÐømîñåߣ뫤

Timing...

#16 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:19 AM

My name is so near the end, that's weak.

Have fun anyway.

#17 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 08:10 AM

Stella slowly turned her head towards the Eastern lands. Many an adventurer, tired of the endless wars and battles; and weary of the relentless quest for power in the realm of Nightmist, had turned their footsteps to the uncharted East. She watched as her long-time friend and companion, the unpredictable yet charming mage Disaster, bid farewell to his friends and allies, before walking boldly towards the sun that slowly dipped below the horizon. He was one of a kind; he would return, of that she was certain.

Take good care of yourself now, no doubt from time to time we'll see you on here ;)
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#18 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:33 AM

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#19 Kenzaburokamos

Kenzaburokamos
  • Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:08 PM

*sniffle*It's been great man. We've had our share of fun and it's sad to see you go. I can always contact you on msn but its gonna be strange signing on and saying "KEZZZ" and u saying "JUANNN"...lol. Was a blast...take care and i hope things go well in whatever u decide to do.
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...
Trance_Steel ingame

#20 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:47 PM

He'll be back even if I gotta sleep with his mum to get her to force him to play

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#21 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:55 PM

He'll be back even if I gotta sleep with his mum to get her to force him to play

more like force his mum to sleep with you.. and somehow i don't think she wud even if u was the last fat kid on the planet ;)

#22 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:10 PM

heh did your parents finally had it with you sneaking on ur pc late at night?

haha like they could catch me ;)

Also I left a few people of that list who I would like to add, but it doesn't let me at the moment due to the stupid editting rules - but first to add would be Juan :wub: Talk to you on MSN dude

Also, Trey, hehe, can't believe how could I forget! Your amazing to be honest so i'll definately talk to you sometime :wub:

and Gar i guess... lmao :wub: good guy, jus can be a big ol turnip sometimes :wub:

Edited by Äññöÿäñcë, 08 May 2006 - 05:17 PM.

Disaster ingame.

#23 Silver_Dragoness

Silver_Dragoness
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:39 PM

Later man. Good luck in all you do. *hugs*

"suddenly i heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door"

Naamah - Main

Tyrelline - 1A

#24 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:37 PM

more like force his mum to sleep with you.. and somehow i don't think she wud even if u was the last fat kid on the planet ;)

Heres a bowl, go cut your hair while I'll make you another brother/sister

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#25 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

Heres a bowl, go cut your hair while I'll make you another brother/sister

Lol Owned in the face again Ste, and btw sorry to bust your bubble but Gaz aint fat :wub:
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#26 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:42 PM

LOLOLOLOL GAZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeh kier, i gotcha on msn, this aint over ;)
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#27 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:48 PM

aww kiki no! altho we havent been as close as we used to, I remember when u shared with ed the noobie, u guys were fighting 24/7... Then u became a big boy and forgot all about me :'(... oh well I still love you like a lil brother. I'm hardly on msn, but if I ever see u, I'll say hi and stuff <3 ... can't say I'll miss you since you've been on and off game for the last year or so.. and I can't log on nm anymore so blah... doesnt matter :x <3 u kiddo.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#28 Carbon

Carbon
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 09:03 AM

He may not be fat, but he has a haircut like dracula..... says it all lol... Anyways this post ain't about gaz, goodluck n what not in life, jus dont make the mistake of coming back! lol Peace...

Edited by Carbon, 13 May 2006 - 09:04 AM.

#29 Piggy

Piggy
  • Game Staff
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

I love my dracula hair cut <3, anyways I agree with Chris, can staff delete the posts from mine+stes flaming?

Kieran will be back, oh he will

Piggy Or Derlok ingame

#30 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 11:35 AM

Lmao, leave the flaming on - I need something to make me laugh once in a while ;)

Also, forgot Jer - dude hit me up on MSN if you have it, you were a cool guy :wub:
Disaster ingame.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users