Level 20 Human Fighter Main

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 herbacious

herbacious
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:19 PM

Race/Class: Male Human Adept Fighter. Str: 19, Int: 18, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 14, Chr: 9, Lev: 20, Exp: 10,357,368, HP: 230, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 20 Fighter, with 230 HP.

You looked yourself over.
Herby is a Male Human Adept Fighter. He looks strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other an Iron Shield. He is wearing a Chest Plate, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots and he is in a healthy condition.

The vault contains: 9x Advanced Mana Crystal, Amulet of Windia, Blade of Honor, 2x Blessed Mace, Blessed Quarterstaff, Bunny Foot Necklace, 5x Centipede Gloves, Chain Vest, Copper Amulet, 2x Crocodile Skin Boots, Golden Spider, 2x Healing Potion, Morning Star, 2x Ring of Windia, 2x Rope, 6x Sacred Relic, 3x Tattered Robe, Torch, Wine.

Leave bids here or catch me ingame 1a - Herby
Eternyte in game Main or 1A.

#2 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

I'm not sure if you're looking for main or 1a gold. But if you're just looking to be rid of it I could use it for my Catacombs party I guess.

30k multi is my bid, if you're looking for 1a gold 3k would be the equivalent. If you train it to level 22 I would be willing to pay you 50k multi or 5k 1a. Take it or leave it, and you can keep the weapon and all the armor on it if you like.

Edited by Gnarkill, 09 November 2011 - 05:24 PM.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

#3 herbacious

herbacious
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

ok then sold to gnarkill pending lvl 22 lol. take main by the way thx.
Eternyte in game Main or 1A.

#4 Gnarkill

Gnarkill

Antisocial

• Members
  • 1834 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

bid withdrawn, found a better one for cheaper.

Gnarkill- Multi and 1a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users