/destroy

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 iNSaNe

iNSaNe
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:50 PM

why cant you do /destroy adv instead of /destroy advanced mana crystal?
just wondering

oh yeah.. you cant do /drop adv either

and i think i put this thread in the wrong section...

Edited by iNSaNe, 21 February 2004 - 07:54 PM.

#2 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 10:02 PM

This will probably turn into one of those 'lazy' command type of deals again but, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to change the command to do that. I think it'd be cool.

(This isn't exactly placed in right section, it's an improvement upon a command that already exists in the game, not a huge deal though).

Edited by PureMourning, 21 February 2004 - 10:03 PM.

Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

#3 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 10:09 PM

this is so you can't make a mistake.

/yell jlh help me, i was a complete and utter moron and did '/drop (or /destroy) a' and lost my amulet of hermes instead of my advanced healing potion, help me or i'll quit and never tell any of my friends that nightmist exists, oh, and my brother did it, not me, so you have to get it back.

(there is always a brother doing every bad thing we've noticed, as obviously you never make a mistake...)
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#4 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:09 PM

More true than anything....
If you build it, they will come.

#5 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:13 PM

But it was my brother... :)
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#6 iNSaNe

iNSaNe
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:23 PM

k i agree i guess cuz that might happen to me >.<

#7 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:44 AM

/yell jlh help me, i was a complete and utter moron and did '/drop (or /destroy) a' and lost my amulet of hermes instead of my advanced healing potion, help me or i'll quit and never tell any of my friends that nightmist exists, oh, and my brother did it, not me, so you have to get it back.

(there is always a brother doing every bad thing we've noticed, as obviously you never make a mistake...)

roflmao :) :blink: :blink:

#8 Pandilex

Pandilex

Administrator

• Admin
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:36 PM

Sadly it stops getting funny after the 5,000th time...
If you build it, they will come.

#9 sayadin

sayadin
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 07:40 PM

Sadly it stops getting funny after the 5,000th time...

Well I guess that I am 5,001th contestant because thats pretty funny. No wait... no.. sorry... thats was a cry not a laugh... crap. But yeah the idea is sorta lazy and could be dangerous. I don't want to loose any of the rare items I have. later.
The Greater the Difficulty, the More the Glory in Surmounting it. -Epicurus

#10 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 10:19 PM

I have 3 brothers... does that increase my chances of disaster?... :)
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

#11 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 10:49 AM

like with sadist huh?
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users