New /load <critname>

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Conn

Conn
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 11:22 PM

The /load command is an awsome addition. I must say.
May the Red Hand never touch you in anger.

#2 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 12:27 AM

It is indeed.

But a better addition is that you can set short cuts to log on your crits. I just keep party folders now. Makes life so so much easier.
Here, for those who don't know what I mean:

"12) AutoLogon can now be used to log individual characters on by using "path\nightmst.exe accountname/accountpass/critname" in the shortcut. (Put a shortcut to each of your main crits in a folder, select all crit shortcuts you want to play with, press enter, and they all load!)"

Edited by alone, 03 March 2004 - 12:29 AM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#3 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 01:00 AM

I like /load with macros better than setting shortcuts. Your account password does not sit in plain text (and thus you are more protected against password theft).
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#4 THC

THC
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 06:47 PM

My accounts been set to autolog for years now, never had a problem with theft.
But yes, /load crit is a very nice addition. Thnx
Such a fool to think that i could wake you from your slumber,
that i could actually heal you,
Sleeping Beauty

#5 Shane

Shane
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 31 March 2004 - 11:12 PM

"12) AutoLogon can now be used to log individual characters on by using "path\nightmst.exe accountname/accountpass/critname" in the shortcut. (Put a shortcut to each of your main crits in a folder, select all crit shortcuts you want to play with, press enter, and they all load!)"

Does that actually work for anyone? Cause I have a folder on my desktop named Crits and inside it I have serveral shortcuts to the client with each one set up to load a seperate crit. Now if I double click on each one they open one by one. But if I select each crit I want to play and hit enter or even right click and open the only one that opens is the last one I selected (And yes I do hold the ctrl button down when I select each crit I want to play).

"Before my time is done I will look down upon your corpse and smile!"

#6 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 12:06 AM

that's just the way windows does it i'm afraid, however you can do "/load a b c d" or something like that, or maybe that's in next client update
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users