• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Azurek

Azurek
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:05 AM

Crackerjack's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Adept Mage. Str: 15, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 19, Lev: 17, Exp: 2,664,585, HP: 142, MP: 228, Stm: 2.
Spells: Shock, Flame, Invisibility.
This character has been a level 17 Mage, with 142 HP, and 228 MP.

Crackerjack is a Male Human Adept Mage. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and sexy and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Dudhead's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Expert Thief. Str: 20, Int: 13, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 11, Lev: 27, Exp: 96,231,144, HP: 288, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character can still be /reset.
This character has been a level 27 Thief, with 288 HP.

Dudhead is a Male Dwarf Expert Thief. He looks strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds an Ivory Dagger, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Steel Bracers. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Studded Helm protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Windia. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (óñê åñÐ óñlÿ) of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Law's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Expert Ranger. Str: 18, Int: 13, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 17, Chr: 19, Lev: 25, Exp: 62,087,325, HP: 242, MP: 0, Stm: 4.
This character has been a level 25 Ranger, with 242 HP.

Law is a Male Halfling Expert Ranger. He looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and sexy. In one hand he holds a Bow of Prophecy, which glows with a magical aura, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Crimson Doublet, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Gloves of Archery on his hands. His feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots. He is a member (óñê åñÐ óñlÿ) of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Lawless's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Halfling Expert Fighter. Str: 18, Int: 8, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 18, Chr: 15, Lev: 25, Exp: 62,510,786, HP: 261, MP: 0, Stm: 5.
This character has been a level 25 Fighter, with 261 HP.

Lawless is a Male Halfling Expert Fighter. He looks strong, smart, extremely fast, and cute. In one hand he holds a Halberd, the other a Spiked Shield. He is wearing a Spiked Armor, and a Spiked Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Windia. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member (óñê åñÐ óñlÿ) of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Grammaton_Cleric's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Expert Cleric. Str: 14, Int: 12, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 25, Exp: 56,364,043, HP: 239, MP: 285, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Call upon Deity, Aid, Circle of Healing, Holy Might, Divine Light, Wrath of the Gods, Righteous Fury, Blessed Force, Almighty Retribution, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 25 Cleric, with 239 HP, and 285 MP.

Grammaton_Cleric is a Male Elf Expert Cleric. He looks muscular, wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Morning Star, the other a Shield of Faith. He is wearing a Fireleaf Tunic. Around his neck sits a Silver Amulet. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (óñê åñÐ óñlÿ) of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Ryosuke's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Expert Paladin. Str: 19, Int: 14, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 9, Lev: 24, Exp: 38,703,547, HP: 236, MP: 272, Stm: 4.
Spells: Heal, Cleanse, Aid, Divine Prayer, Champion's Strength.
This character has been a level 23 Paladin, with 226 HP, and 261 MP.

Ryosuke is a Male Human Expert Paladin. He looks strong, wise, fast, and average looking. In one hand he holds a Justice Blade, the other a Branchwood Shield. He is wearing an Ironweed Doublet, and a Branchwood Helmet protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Windia. He is wearing a Ring of Windia, and Centipede Gloves on his hands. His feet are protected by Crocodile Skin Boots. He is a member of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Bonez's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Adept Mage. Str: 16, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 13, Lev: 21, Exp: 15,470,272, HP: 175, MP: 263, Stm: 3.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Haste, Invisibility, Dispell.
This character has been a level 21 Mage, with 175 HP, and 263 MP.

Bonez is a Male Human Adept Mage. He looks strong, wise, fast, and cute. He is wearing a Shroud of Awe. Around his neck sits a Bunny Foot Necklace. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member (óñê åñÐ óñlÿ) of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Tanzania's stats are:
Race/Class: Female Elf Adept Mage. Str: 7, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 18, Lev: 20, Exp: 10,289,345, HP: 166, MP: 269, Stm: 3.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Flame, Blast, Enhanced Sphere, Invisibility.
This character has been a level 20 Mage, with 166 HP, and 269 MP.

Tanzania is a Female Elf Adept Mage. She looks normal, very wise, fast, and sexy. In one hand she holds a Wooden Bracers. She is wearing a Shroud of Awe, and a Circlet protects her head. She is wearing a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Ring of Windia, a Wedding Ring on her hand. Her feet are protected by Ravenbone Boots and she is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

Oldboy's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Adept Cleric. Str: 18, Int: 12, Dex: 18, Con: 21, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 18, Exp: 3,809,949, HP: 189, MP: 189, Stm: 3.
Spells: Heal, Aid, Holy Might, Consecrated Embrace.
This character has been a level 9 Cleric, with 100 HP, and 99 MP.

Oldboy is a Male Dwarf Adept Cleric. He looks strong, smart, fast, and sexy. He is wearing an Oak Vest. He is wearing a Ring of Windia on his hand. He is a member of «~º°Kééþér§ öf Hêll°º~» and he is in a healthy condition.

--------------------

All come equipped as shown. GOLD only. No items/crits. Everything MUST go!

#2 Perfector

Perfector
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:32 AM

get at me in game on gnarkill about Law.

#3 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 09:59 AM

I want Law too ^_^ Get me ingame on Nasonex.

Are you the original 'TA' Grammaton_Cleric?
Disaster ingame.

#4 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 12:28 PM

500k Law, fire in game, intrested in the fighter also. (lvl 25 halfling)
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#5 XíØñ

XíØñ
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 02:43 PM

/t Äññöÿäñcë yes he is the original Gram_Cleric from "TA"

#6 Azurek

Azurek
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 04:23 PM

Yes I am the original Grammaton_Cleric. Don't know what happened to TA.
Anyways, just bid here please. I don't have much time to be on here anymore. Thank You.

#7 Tokuson

Tokuson
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:46 PM

Do you have an IS for Lawless????

#8 Äññöÿäñcë

Äññöÿäñcë
  • Members
  • 2132 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:33 PM

500k Law, fire in game, intrested in the fighter also. (lvl 25 halfling)

Okay... Now I don't want law ^_^

Cool the original Grammaton_Cleric - get me ingame so we can chat :P
Disaster ingame.

#9 menardi

menardi
  • Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:58 PM

550k law
Electron/Excuse in game~~ÐÎVΧÎØÑ

David
ØWÑÅG£

#10 Azurek

Azurek
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:25 PM

I have no instant sell prices.

Highest bidder gets.

#11 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:27 PM

650k law

Fire in-game

Edited by .?., 05 August 2005 - 08:27 PM.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users