Why Do Dwarfs Get Same Hp As Horc?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:10 PM

i prolly posted this in the wrong place cause h-elfs get same hp as elf clerics and all kinda stuff like that...when con is 1 higher than another race and you can use same class..shouldn't they allmost allways get higher..of course some wont tho cause they can still get crappy hp..i know of only 1 h-orc zerk atm with higher hp then the highest hp'd dwarf..treacherous(if name is same) has something like 539 and Murder(if name is same and iam not mistaken) had 527...well that shows h-orcs can get more hp buts its very rare..i think the hp ratio or how it gives random hp should be changed to make them have a better chance of geting better hp..like also if you have a lvl 30 human druid and lvl 30 elf druid(if iam not mistaken about the druids) they normaly add out to about the same hp..why shouldn't elf get less than human druids allmost allways cause of the 1 extra con?

#2 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:09 AM

yeah... the hp gain system just isn't calculated right imo

#3 Dc

Dc
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:40 PM

EDIT: now that i think about it, i liked my half orc zerker better than my dwarf one by far
im not really sure why, but i did

Edited by Dc, 06 September 2004 - 12:12 AM.

I believe in the Triune God;God the Father, the Son , and the Holy Spirit.I believe that while I was helpless and sinful, Christ died for me. Therefore, I now have the righteousness of God, old things have passed away and I am a child of God. I cannot be separated from the love of God, Christ lives in my heart by faith and therefore, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have been chosen by God and appointed to bear fruit for God. I resist the devil and he flees from me.

#4 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 10:14 PM

If there were as many lvl 30 Half-Orc Berserkers in the game as there are Dwarves, you would see the difference.

Westcoast

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users