Photo

Friend Lists

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:31 AM

I'm pretty sure i'm not the only person in the game with this problem so here it goes. Not gonna get into details or anything, but i recently lost respect for a friend of mine due to certain actions. I asked him to remove me from his f/l on all his alts and then put him on /ignorepc. He refuses to take me off his f/l's. So what i'm proposing is players being able to force a remove from another person's f/l. Like /friend force remove crit or something. I grow quit tired of seeing the red names on my f/l that i won't add back and they refuse to remove me just to be rude. Any constructive criticism, or any other ideas to improve this would be greatly appreciated.
Jaded ingame.

#2 Lisrana

Lisrana
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:33 AM

i agree completely. there should be a way to remove people even when they don't want to cooperate and remove you.

#3 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 12:40 AM

;) Supported :wub:

#4 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:11 AM

Supported. However this can be used as an advantage too you know lets you know thier on if you want to PK them dont it? ;)

#5 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:09 AM

I 100% support this. By the way, if I wanted to know if a specific person was online so I could pk them, I would just do a /who.

#6 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5243 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:52 AM

My problem here is that they could probably add you back, and I don't care to hear people demanding that someone be banned for putting you on his/her friend list after you removed them...
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#7 Josh00089

Josh00089
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:56 AM

why would this matter not supported

btw the guys an idiot for not removing you juss leave it an ignore it it doesnt matter

#8 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 05:08 AM

Supported.

Use a command like /friend lock [Name] or something, and as long as they're 'locked' they can't add you back?
Aequitas In-Game

#9 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:01 AM

Supported.

Who said anything about banning plp.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#10 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2006 - 06:35 AM

I 100% support this. By the way, if I wanted to know if a specific person was online so I could pk them, I would just do a /who.

lol that works too. ;)

#11 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 09:20 PM

*Definitely Supported*

Another suggestion...
I don't know if you already can do this, but making it so you can remove multiple characters from your friends list at a time.
-

#12 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:00 PM

Am I missing the point here? Why does it matter if THEIR friend list has you on it?
You can still remove them from your own one.
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#13 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:06 PM

Am I missing the point here? Why does it matter if THEIR friend list has you on it?
You can still remove them from your own one.

If it's the same reason as why I'd like this to be added, it's because of the

"The following X online characters have you on their friend list:"

And then there's a red one, that you don't want to see on there, because you don't want them as a friend.
Aequitas In-Game

#14 Regan

Regan
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:06 PM

What we want is to get rid of the annoying red list of people that refuse to remove you. I have alot of players I've never seen before say, 'I just got this, I didn't add you...' but they won't do /friend clear or remove me... Support'd
Painless Ingame

#15 Lowlife

Lowlife
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:56 PM

Yo, quickfix, make it to where people on your ignorepc list cant add you to friends list and you are automatically removed from theirs. simple as kake
Things would be so much easier if people would only see them my way...

#16 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 07:13 AM

supported and for gaddy's post bout being complained to for people adding you back if there is any way that once a person is on your ignorepc list making it so that they cant add you back b/c when you have somebody on your ignorepc list you cant see what their saying neway due to them being on your ignorepc list

#17 » Veena

» Veena
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:05 AM

I support this.

If you were to utilize this command, I don't think the person that you are forcing to remove you from their friend list should be notified. ie: When you add a crit, that crit is notified of the add. When you force a crit to be removed, they shouldn't be notified. A good way to avoid drama.
Never refuse an experience.

Veena in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users