• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 §åtîñë

§åtîñë
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:21 AM

Library info for Seraphic Staff:
Base damage: 27, Can be used by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, berserkers, Description: This exquisite staff has been crafted by the finest of hands. The staff radiates a glow of firey red and a single garnet stone sits atop of the staff to increase the auras of those who possess one. It is whispered by some people that garnets create a protective shield against those who carries them. The staff is indestructible and feels almost weightless to the touch. Not only does this weapon possess the supremacy to inflict devastating damage, but also contains the potential to drain the life of their foe with every strike., Level needed to equip it: 25, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: 0.3, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

THINKING ABOUT SELLING - BIDS START AT 10MILL

Library info for Ring of Noel:
Armor base: 3, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: The Ring of Noel screams passionately for the holidays with its festive design. Two reindeers stand on their heels like proud stallions representing their colors. The ring itself is made of pure gold and gives off a reflection that could put Saint Nick’s wink to shame. Happy Holidays!, Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 1.

STARTING BID 5MILL - PAYNE

Library info for Bracelet of Hope:
Armor base: 1, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, pacifists, Description: The Bracelet of Hope symbolizes Adel's struggle for internal survival. Its copper color is quite distasteful to the eye., Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

JUST POST HERE

Edited by §åtîñë, 30 December 2004 - 12:21 PM.

#2 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 02:43 PM

6m bid bty mono in game
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#3 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 03:02 PM

Ring of Noel will be sold for 7 mill tonight to Mono,

If anyone wants to outbid please do so
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#4 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 04:33 PM

ill bid 9m on the staff all thats different is its got a different name but cobalt staff sounds better tbh.
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#5 Payne

Payne
  • Members
  • 816 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:29 PM

ill bid 9m on the staff all thats different is its got a different name but cobalt staff sounds better tbh.

dont be a noob they not gonna sell to u for under 10 mill so just cry
Astinus on 1alt Only

#6 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:31 PM

lol,
ring sold

at 10 mill

#7 BlueCrew

BlueCrew
  • Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 07:24 PM

im intrested in the staff

#8 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 08:08 PM

Ring of Noel sold to me.

*/t Zipo and Satine thank you very much.*
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#9 Limit

Limit
  • Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 01:57 AM

Contact me in game and ill work out a deal for teh seraphic staff.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

#10 §åtîñë

§åtîñë
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 11:07 AM

Post your bids up here, i dont like having 2 be organised :-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users