Photo

Suits Of Armor

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: should they be made to 100 epd ?

should they be made to 100 epd ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:36 PM

1 4th floor of zeum so its a pain in the azz to get to
2 its supposed to get better as the floors go up
3 they have high high azz ac and quite high hp so nothing hurts them anyway
4 if rangers are hitting them for 40s and fighters for 10s lets at least get some xp out of it k

change prz

Edited by Rappy_Ninja, 15 February 2006 - 07:38 PM.

Page/Memo Beatrix

#2 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 07:53 PM

I voted yes....Mainly becuse the EXP in the dungeons are uber and I would say its about the same ordeal to get to both locations ....on a side note though pre dungeons time I spent a decent amount of time killing suits of armor back in the day, they were decent exp for there time and decent gold as well.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#3 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

I think it needs to be raised not sure if 100 is the answer. Always found it odd that the exp sucked but was a hard monster. Still used the area alot for when I was bored and just wanted to make gold on arches that served no purpose.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#4 SABE

SABE
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:37 AM

i voted yes but i think if that happens the boss in 3rd floor must be harder
ñøt tø s€rv€ îñ HeÂv€n øñ€ dÂY ruL€ îñ H€LL

#5 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 03:28 AM

100 is way to much if you were to change them any... i vote leave them as is the point of the museum is for the enchanter.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#6 Shaginator

Shaginator

Criff

• Members
  • 1668 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:50 AM

100 is way to much if you were to change them any... i vote leave them as is the point of the museum is for the enchanter.

just went there the other day. seems kinda nutsty to me anymore that the scroll of dr isnt worth as much mana as it takes to get to lizzy and kill.
Overthrow/Redemption - 1a

Existance - Main

#7 hotsauce

hotsauce
  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:46 AM

well since the museum is only for the enchanter i guess everything should have its exp lowered to like 45? you agree right? since its not for training clerics or other alts as you say its just for enchanter. Anyways i agree with uping the experience but not to 100, mid 90's would be fine, after all scarabs were lowered because their so easy to get to right? and easy to kill, only makes sense to up exp as you go up the floors

#8 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:08 PM

85-90

#9 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:21 PM

85-90

lets take the ranger example:

40*100 = 4000 per hit. If it were to be changed.

On second floor:

75*70 = 5250 per hit.

As you can see it may look like a lot but due to the high ac it actually means its still less than 2 floors down.

Also on a sidenote the wis might want to be changed otherwise it would become a mage training ground, which may be good or bad ;).
Si Senior!

#10 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:39 PM

so basicly the only person to disagree with me is tony because he is tony
Page/Memo Beatrix

#11 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:53 PM

*shakes his head*

every monster in game won't be changed, could make a list of almost every monster, they all have something "wrong" with them... wolfs have to little gold, posions are to weak, all monsters on mt frostborn have to low hp... and so on and so forth, no need to get to picky, new areas will never be developed if staff are to busy dealing with such minor complaints (about things that have worked fine for so long)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#12 Prophet

Prophet
  • Members
  • 1772 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:06 PM

*shakes his head*

every monster in game won't be changed, could make a list of almost every monster, they all have something "wrong" with them... wolfs have to little gold, posions are to weak, all monsters on mt frostborn have to low hp... and so on and so forth, no need to get to picky, new areas will never be developed if staff are to busy dealing with such minor complaints (about things that have worked fine for so long)

Then why change any of the balance at all ;)
Si Senior!

#13 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:32 PM

Then why change any of the balance at all :wub:

scarabs use to = sand spider exp .. there still to high at 68

*wonders if it was 70, seventy, instead of 68, sixty eight, there would be as much bs about it all*

like Squee said on another post, it isn't that bad, it really isn't ;)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users