Hi

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:35 AM

yes linds quit i kept the stuff inwhich SHE gave me the password to a very long time ago.

now tony before you try and twist it around Mr. nightmist cop, ill post before you, and someone please help me before i get pixel arrested, im shaking in my nightmists boots of faith.

the end.
ÄñïMö§íTÝ owns you.gg owned thx k bai.
Posted Image

#2 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:37 AM

I gotta say: LOL!!! but.. we'll have this chat some other time I just woke up and I'm moody...
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#3 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:38 AM

none of your business anyway tony, stop trying to play the emergency call 911 of nightmist and try to be cia.
Posted Image

#4 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:14 AM

lol.....
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#5 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:33 AM

Wtf!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#6 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:32 PM

I'm lost, explain prz

#7 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:14 AM

tony threatened me he was going to post on this forum that i kept linds stuff after -i- kept it active for 1 year -after- she quit, so i put it to use.
Posted Image

#8 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:40 AM

Alright since Vince wants to act all innocent on the ordeal let me explain the true story...

We all know him and Linds were dating.. Linds had something going on had to quit nightmist couldn't get on alot yeah.. Vince hears bullnuts stories, breaks up with Linds, and then decides to take her nightmist stuff too.. Sell her crits delete some the whole deal.. He won't give back the password so she can get anything back and won't give back the crits. If you want to know how i know this it is because i talked to her last night on Msn.

So you see, Vince is acting all tough, but he was fed bullnuts lies he believed and retaliated by taking her nightmist stuff and bragging about it..

That's the real Vince not what you are all thinking..

Flame me if you want, but we got a new thief in town named Vince.
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#9 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:07 AM

Ah, the power of love and hate. Don't say such things Tony, it's stronger then you too, and you will one day do things you say you would never do now, everyone is this way I'm afraid.

#10 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:49 AM

vince go take a bath u dirtbag, get ur own internet for once like ur own nm things stop moochin off other ppl all ur life
Primex ingame

#11 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:17 AM

yo bill why not get off my nuts and maybe to get a tan and before you ever talk to me again blow your god damn nose. and tony i kept her stuff active for over a year, so you can take yourself out of my business and on elsewhere i didn't steal nothing, she didn't get hacked, keylogged or anything to that sort. if ud like, i can bring up emails where she TOLD me to change the password, and i could SELL whatever i wanted, so before you tell a story, get your facts straight.
Posted Image

#12 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:20 AM

vince go take a bath u dirtbag, get ur own internet for once like ur own nm things stop moochin off other ppl all ur life

and just for the record, you're nothing but a little pregnant dog boy.
Posted Image

#13 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:22 AM

uh oh... Bring linds on this to explain? I dunno.. confusing story, I'm staying out until someone drags me in.
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#14 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:23 AM

yet i got the log of you confessing you took her crits and deleted some/kept others/sold others, and you started goin on about she cheated on you.. and then i got her talkin to me on msn telling me she wants her stuff back but you deleted her stuff.. hmmm... yet she wanted you to just keep it all?'

unless you got a log of her saying "steal my crits please" then i don't want t see it.. you are a thief now in my book

Edited by deadman, 04 February 2006 - 07:26 AM.

#15 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 07:55 AM

cant steal anything you have access too. so, shut the fuk up and get a haircut.
Posted Image

#16 Guest_Doom_*

Guest_Doom_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2006 - 01:26 PM

coming from you that means nothing :(

#17 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:12 PM

who is bill mooching off of ? everything in his acct is his cept xchange and like 100k...
Page/Memo Beatrix

#18 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 03:26 PM

comin from me it means alot, since i take a shower twice daily unlike vince that dont even take 1, i pay for my own internet unlike vince that uses other ppls aol accts(lmao) and i dont mooch off neone unlike vince does that has to go and steal a girls acct cuz she cheated on thier internet cyber crap
Primex ingame

#19 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:54 PM

Vince where you pulling these lame comebacks from like "get a tan" or "get a hair cut"? grow up...

and actually if you had someone's house key they trusted you with and you robbed their tv.. that is still stealing isn't it? yup

so if you had access to their acct and took it... thats stealing right? exactly so try again

#20 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:22 PM

I think the real issue is, Tony is getting involved in laundry he shouldn't be involved in. Just back up tony, take a deep breath, and let what happened happen.
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#21 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:25 PM

agreed with issy *rolls her eyes*

#22 Issy

Issy
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

agreed with issy *rolls her eyes*

thats a first o.o
And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

#23 Animosity

Animosity
  • Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:58 AM

of course tony is, because tony thinks he knows everything. bill i pay my own internet. i take a shower when i wake and a shower before i sleep, wow why am i even explaining. tony u dont know shiit bill get off my diick because both of you are stupid bittches. now fuuck off.
Posted Image

#24 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:49 AM

When are ya'll gonna grow up and leave RL situations out of it?
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#25 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 01:07 PM

You'd think if Linds wanted her stuff back she would have posted saying so or contacted JLH. Looks like he got the stuff fair and square.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#26 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:23 AM

o.O Wow this just makes me glad I finally left this bloody game. It seems like everyone here is a lair, cheat, and thief. I think you all just need to calm down, and get over the fact that you're getting so worked up over a game. :(

Teh Fluff has spoken, now play nice kiddies.

Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users