²× Örïgïnål Prånk§tër§ ײ

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:21 AM

K, I didn't want to make a post because I don't want to be 'recruiting' members. I don't like that because it ends up having people in the clan feel particurally 'needed'. I don't want a single big head in the clan.

I feel everyone in Nightmist should be treated with a general respect. If they act up towards you, then they may lose that respect. Any member of my clan however will treat other players with that respect.
This doesn't mean you don't kill people. It doesn't mean you can't play how you normally would. You will be expected not to page people if you kill them though. You would be expected not to cuss at people if they kill you.
You will be expected to treat this game as such, and not take it so seriously that you blow up or start drama.

Moshes-
The clan is a clan. A mosh is a mosh. I do not want them related in my clan. It is good for clannies to join the same party and everything. It is good for them to be friends that don't want to screw one another over. Talk about who to join, where to go, who to hit, sure. That is just fine. When it becomes anything clannies will argue over, it stops.
I don't care if you have a clannie kill you for no reason while you're in their party (which I would absolutly never expect, and would probably ask them why they did it, cause it would seem that they had a problem and then it's going to create animosity in the clan), the mosh does not come to clan.

Asking to be made a founder will get you booted, period. It makes me dis-trust people when they want power or something. (It's different if you're wanting to tag a crit or something. I am talking about asking to be a founder, not asking to tag your crits)

I will never request for a member to donate. I have never been big on donating to clans I've been in as a member. I require 100k if you wish to have a personal vault simply because making the vault in the square costs 100k. Donations are always appreciated, but I wouldn't be hunting for them.

Also do not join if you can't take a joke. Harrisment is not tolerated, but neither is being a baby or whining. A simply stop or shut up should always be taken so...no problem of the sort has come up, but the clan doesn't have many members at the momment, so this is for future reference.

Currently our members are Howie (Wisdom), Nick/Greg (Old Jumpsteady, currently Crucifixion), and myself. If you don't like one of us, it would be a good idea to look elsewhere. Arguing with people is something I look down on. If you decide to do it, you might be removed.

I will ask that all new members page me with what to tag their crits and a list of crits. Even if you ask for something like "Wants time to think of a tag." Just incase someone decides to leave after joining. I don't want to end up having someone with a crit to spy with.

All normal boss rules apply. If a boss is mod and you come, the drop goes to whoever found it. Otherwise, you take your hacks and hope for luck. As with moshes, no complaints about the boss come into clan chat. "Gah, lagged there at the end and missed kill :-\" doesn't matter, but complaining about people in clan isn't acceptable. People out of clan....take your shots, do not page them unless you're asking to buy or saying gratz though.

All in all, I want the clan to be respected. If not for being pretty powerful, at least for being good and decent people. Anyone who puts that in question will not be taken, no offense intended.

No level requirement. Not going to invite someone with 1-4 crits or something like that or people that I am not convinced aren't simply an older players low level group that they'll spy with or something. Members will be welcome to ask to go training or something like that. I am currently looking to buy some low levels so that I can come along and help.

As for alliances- Draco Honoris, the aviators, The Guardian's Realm.
Also will probably be allied with Halo. I only ally clans who have zero members who hit me or who I hit. If members really wanted another clan to be allied, I wouldn't be one to fight against it or something.
I do not put clans on enemy list.

Best wishes for anyone who would like to join, peace.
-Gaddy
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#2 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:24 AM

that's about the most long winded clan post i've ever seen.....

oh well, dont know why i expected any less from you

gluck
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#3 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:32 AM

Best of luck Gaddy =)
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#4 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 03:32 AM

Gaddy, you know that I am here and if you need anything at all just let me know. I wish you the very best of luck within your clan! Most of all, have fun and be happy :P

Sincerely,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#5 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:08 AM

gluck

lmao, I didn't look after I typed it up...That is a pretty long post :-S

Anyone who wants to join would do well to read it though. It covers pretty much everything about the clan and the rules/expectations.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.

#6 Karri

Karri
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:20 AM

Well stated. When I eventually am able to play again, may I just post a link to your description for my clan? :P

#7 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:37 AM

gluck

lmao, I didn't look after I typed it up...That is a pretty long post :-S

Anyone who wants to join would do well to read it though. It covers pretty much everything about the clan and the rules/expectations.

I can't read, I live in a remote third-world country. Do you have this on audio tape somewhere?

#8 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 10:41 PM

Clan is still here and still small and quite. I like it a lot.

Of course still looking for new people...still applying the same zero-drama tolerence type of mood though. So if you'd bring a lot of drama or sit at some place and make people mad by talking rudely, don't expect to be invited.

Hated players simply lose out on a chance to join because the clan's not looking to have people get attitudes towards the other members due to one of the members being an ass.

Clan's Standing with other clans-
We do not put clans on enemy list because I simply don't find it useful. If a member had a good enough reason, it wouldn't bother me to add some clan, but I'm not out to plaster my screen with red names.

I don't share clan allys because I don't want people to come to it seeking protection of some sort.
I will not put your clan on ally list unless every member of the clan is a friend and ally of mine and none of the OP clannies have a problem with the clan being added.

Before anyone says anything...Yes, I've got the inability to ever type out a short simple post. I don't know why.

#9 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 12:10 PM

lol nice post gad, gl :P
Primex ingame

#10 Arsenal

Arsenal
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 04:44 AM

Although I dont think you care for me at all I still would like to wish you the best of luck with your clan because I believe it is the right thing to do. Even though we arent the best of friends or even friends at all I still respect u as a player on nightmist.

Edited by Arsenal, 11 September 2004 - 04:45 AM.

-

#11 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 09:47 PM

Whats the point in a clan when you cant screw each other over j/k :P

#12 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 01:03 AM

Sounds kind of familiar Gaddy.

:)

Westcoast

#13 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 02:34 AM

-nod- <3

I miss the old times when I barely understood what was going on when I looked at an NM screen...

#14 newb

newb
  • Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:33 AM

haha, I think you sometimes still don't understand.

That is, unless, you never gad anymore.

Westcoast

#15 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 05:07 AM

You need to log on to tease me about this so that this post isn't simply a long disscussion, lol.

Either way, now my gads are much more adventurous. It's been a while since I've been lost in the large forest for five mins. and had to ask over and over for help getting to the Demonic General, assuming that he was always there and just really hard to kill.

I think I am called a noob, newb, or nub more often now than then though. I would like to say however, I made up the latest (nub), and it is tight.

Anyway, peace homes...start playing again :-\
-Gaddy

#16 Phobos

Phobos
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 11:12 PM

people looking for a good clan, look no further. Gad is a great person. i've known him for a while. one of the greatest on here.
Question reality.
» Ïñtéñ§é ÐéåtH «
Temple - Phobos - Funeral

#17 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 04:10 AM

Still a nice little cult we've got. Adam is a new member (or will be).
As of late, I'm doing training jobs. If you're someone who isn't annoying, you may look to join if you want company or help while training. Though I won't be on everytime you log, I think some people may enjoy that aspect of the clan.

I don't look for major PKers, simply too much drama. Clan is in no way against PKing, aside from clan allys of which none would be removed without rather extreme reasons. Though anyone as calm as the people who'd be accepted wouldn't be looking to cause problems with having allys the few allys we do.

#18 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 05:55 PM

ILL MOVE ALL MY ALTS IN>........ CAN I BE FOUNDER???? (feels the boot) ;D
BeEp!

#19 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 11:40 PM

How's everyone doing? I am still looking for some new members, no crit level requirement, simply that you have 3 or more. A brilliant personality will make you go far in this clan.

Also, I would like to see some newer players join, or some older players who still want to go around the game and training in awkward places.
I'll lead many quest parties and clan trips, currently leveling some mid-level stuff; once the last 4 are level 25, I'll consider them clear to go anywhere in game that people would like to make trips to though.

We have some new members, Ori, Sam, Dan, and David. Big fuzzy welcome to them.

#20 Penguin

Penguin

cummins powaaah

• Members
  • 982 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 06:28 AM

I'll join.

#21 ChainSaw

ChainSaw
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 12:54 AM

Gaddy is just to lazy to keep up on these things so i guess i will do it for him :unsure: . I love the clan. First clan i will actually call home and stay in. Anyways just wanted to say we are still here. As gaddy has said everyone is welcome as long as you have three or more alts to join.
Without emotion, man would be nothing. Love, joy, sorrow, fear, apprehension, anger satisfaction and discontent provide the meaning of human existence

#22 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 04:50 PM

good luck
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#23 Deathwish

Deathwish
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 05:06 PM

Good luck =D
Out, out brief candle. Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour on the stage and then is heard no more.

#24 ØWÑÅG£

ØWÑÅG£
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 08:41 AM

Go CLAN GO!!!!

We GOT YOUR BACK

#25 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 09:04 AM

Best of luck to you and yours Gaddy :unsure:

Good day,
Amy
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#26 Fieldmedic

Fieldmedic
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:20 AM

good clan- was in it for a short time, gl
Because the game is dead and I dont care.

#27 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 08:48 PM

I think I am called a noob, newb, or nub more often now than then though. I would like to say however, I made up the latest (nub), and it is tight.

We all know Snotlings on the airship started it :unsure:

#28 Talyn

Talyn
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:29 AM

Also do not join if you can't take a joke. Harrisment is not tolerated, but neither is being a baby or whining. A simply stop or shut up should always be taken so...no problem of the sort has come up, but the clan doesn't have many members at the momment, so this is for future reference.

I should of made that a rule when I started to make my clan... dozens of people left when other clannies started to whip them /cry

Good Luck with your clan Gaddy!
Talyn, Nausea, Vajin, Slovak, Annoyance, Valo ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users