Problems Logging In

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:25 PM

I cant log in at all i even tried removing nightmist totally from my computer and reinstalling still not doing anything all that comes up is Connecting to Server. Was on earlier in the day with no problems. i log off and autoupdate and cant get back on. This is really starting to aggrivate me. If i could possibly get some help that would be great.
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#2 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:43 PM

follow the help info in the FAQ
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#3 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:34 PM

ran through the run/command/telnet all that stuff and still connection failed i dont know wtf is going on and im getting aggrivated.
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#4 JLH

JLH

Administrator

• Admin
  • 1771 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 10:26 PM

telnet said connection failed on 110 and 20000?
Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.

#5 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 07:58 PM

yes
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#6 Mithien

Mithien
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 07:37 PM

mine has been doing this also for about past 3 hrs... and ive tired everything.. was workin fine earlier.. then logged off for a nap.. and cant get back on now...

#7 Ganja

Ganja
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 08:12 PM

if you didnt notice the last reply to this topic was on July 11th it is now July 19th.

#8 Mithien

Mithien
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 09:02 PM

didnt notice but if he asnwers and sees a newer reply then good, lol... becuz he aint on msn.. or anyone else that can help.. becuz its bein weird and hasnt done this to me before.. i cant even type in the "acct or pw" like its all there and not frozen.. but when typing.. nuthin changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users