Stopping Windows Coming To The Front

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joanna

joanna
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 11:47 PM

As in, ill be typing/fighting on one alt then another window somewhere else in screen (usually another NM window but IE can be known to do it) jumps to the front and becomes active.

As a test, i logged 15 alts, opened an IE window and brought it to the front, then had a shower. When i came back 4 alt windows had intruded in front of the ie window.

Another prob is if you are typing your password into a logon/delete window and an alt window jumps to the front, you broadcast your password to everyone on your square. Ive done it myself, and see otheres do it.

Anyone know of a program or option in winxp to get rid of this 'feature'?

#2 Kakarott

Kakarott
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:05 PM

Id say Install the lastest updates for IE or alternate windows i had to do that b4

Both Server's

Milenko

In-Game

#3 Snoopy

Snoopy

Teh Housewifes

• Members
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 07:54 PM

I have had this problem since my pc died and i had to format. if i dont scroll my crits it will do it when im fighting. and even if i do, say im running around some of the windows will just vanish totaly or apear at the front. dunno what the problem is
If smoking 1 cig takes 30 seconds from my life, but laughing adds 5 minutes, if I get stoned every night do I live forever?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users