• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Speshal

Speshal
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:04 AM

Tulkas's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Elf Archmaster Mage. Str: 8, Int: 21, Dex: 19, Con: 18, Wis: 20, Chr: 21, Lev: 30, Exp: 250,052,612, HP: 254, MP: 418, Stm: 5.
Spells: Shock, Sphere, Vortex Gate, Flame, Blast, Beam, Protect, Enhanced Sphere, Mana Shroud, Aura of Protection, Haste, Invisibility, Dispell.
This character has been a level 30 Mage, with 254 HP, and 418 MP.

Tulkas is a Male Elf Archmaster Mage. He looks normal, very wise, fast, and very sexy. In one hand he holds a Dagger, the other a Wooden Bracers. He is wearing a Golden Robes, and a Silver Diadem protects his head. Around his neck sits an Amulet of Hightail. He has a Spyglass and a Baron's Bracelet around his wrists. He is wearing a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, a Ring of Astray, and Spider Gauntlets on his hands. His feet are protected by Boots of Time. He is a Leader (Wishful Thinking) of ~*The Crypt*~ and he is in a healthy condition.

Can come either with or with extra equips (means it will come with basic armor {Basic armor is indicated with underlines.}.)

Only wanting gold... please leave bids here.

If you must memo Ademaro.

#2 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:13 AM

Just basic equips, how much do you want for it? I was hoping to pay in items/gold, but I'll just sell off my items. Get back to me pls.

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 18 April 2006 - 02:14 AM.

Aequitas In-Game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users