Photo

Best Player In All Nightmist Is?

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Poll: Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

Who to you is the best player in all of nightmist!?!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 11:55 AM

Yea but thats being best in general, not on a game like Nightmist. Otherwise i'll vote for my mom...

Stop trying to see Nightmist as real life.

A 'best friend' is someone you can rely on, someone who's always there. Someone who will pick you up, and not knock you down. They are kind, sympathetic, loyal, trustworthy. Most traits that are lacking within the Nightmist community. Not someone who can constantly kill you, steal from you, swear and abuse you.

First of, noone is talking about a best 'friend'. And you know why they are lacking in Nightmist? Cause 'real' people don't give a moose, yea i'm gonna be kind to a picture with a name after it... You have to reach a bottom of pure sadness to care about every sucker that logs on.

You're forgetting that most people play in order to grow big so they can do more on the game wich equals more fun. They don't give a moose about the other people cause they have enough to care about in real life... And i salute them, if you're looking for sympathy, get the moose outside and try to make friends...

Edited by Angelus, 18 April 2005 - 12:02 PM.

Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#122 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:31 PM

Everyones entitled to their opinion. I'm not relating Nightmist to real life, I just think there is more to the game then just logging on as many characters as possible, and killing everything that moves.

If that's the way you wish to look at it Kev/Disjunction was the best, would probably be the best if he came back, and no one will ever live up to what he has done.

Second best would be Kalypso/Jen because she's a lot of fun, can multi-task like no one I've ever seen (pk while shopping online), has numerous quest items (given to her or otherwise), has a couple of 6 stat, hoards of arches, has been ranked #1 player for a very long time, and is the chairperson of the #1 ranked clan, which hasn't been off the top spot for longer than about 24 hrs in 2 years.
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#123 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:53 PM

I confess, it's me!!!
What do i win ? ^_^
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#124 Eternyte

Eternyte
  • Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:07 PM

A cornflake
I am the Dragon, before me you Tremble!

#125 Snoopi21

Snoopi21
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:26 PM

/t perfection u r so lucky
Snoopi

#126 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:30 PM

i didnt read all of the posts before, but i only see 3 players as 'great players', but not of crits/items/gold, but for their skills:
1.ed- dueling/pking ^_^
2.bill- training (rawr)
3.jess-rolling ability :P

that's all...
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#127 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:44 PM

but I dont get no credit for 9-8ing ed when I got no eq at all ? ^_^
Page/Memo Beatrix

#128 Horny

Horny
  • Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:56 PM

well pfft, rappy u rule -sometimes- now shush
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

#129 death repeat

death repeat
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:54 PM

or never

#130 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:59 PM

or never

pretty sad when you hide behind your fake name because your scared I own you or will own you
Page/Memo Beatrix

#131 Evergrey

Evergrey
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:42 PM

Vote Rappy for Biggest mouth.
ass, cretin, dimwit, dumb ass, dunce, fool, halfwit, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, moron, ninny, nitwit, pinhead, simpleton, stupid, twit, Idiot

#132 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:48 PM

ed and bill arnt as good as ste chris and kev by a long shot

if everyone had to start again

kev would be the best player with out a doupt no one can train like him

he has quickest arch time by like 2 days i think it was (dont keep to to that cuz this paci hes got gona be like 16 hours and ital be arch)

people like jen samus ste chris bill ed etc cannot train like kev therefore ive worked out that from the start kev is the best and u cant argue with it because kev is the best trainer in game another one to watch out for is gaddy hes quite good 2 but still not as good as kev....

Edited by Bun, 28 April 2005 - 10:52 PM.

Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#133 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 12:02 AM

bun im faster then kev, im fastest trainer on nm and i proved it a long time ago.. so plz have chris/ste/kev fight me
Primex ingame

#134 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 02:42 AM

oh man bun, i know you've grown attached to having your head up quarks butt..but for our sakes..please refrain from posting about him 24/7

thank you.

exodia - stop being so big headed.
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#135 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 02:50 AM

I would have to say that the list couldn't possibly be narrowed down so far. Through the years that I have played, there have been several awesome players. Great players in my opinion, not necessarily because of account size, items, crits, gold.. but because of who they were/are and how they play. Each person has an individual strength and characteristics that set them aside in some ways. For those that play and have played.. I salute you. ^_^

Good Day,
Amy of Draco
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#136 draykill

draykill
  • Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:04 AM

Ego.
Retired

#137 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:21 AM

Ya, even many of the players who kind of sit back in the shadows have gotten big headed or want to post about stupid stuff like boss ability or pking on the forums...
NMs turned into one huge ego trip.

I agree with Amy though, to even narrow down the field is too much of a task, and to pick a single player for everything isn't really possible.

I don't think anyone can truely be the 'best trainer'. I don't really care who you are or what equip you have, you're not going to train THAT much faster than anyone who puts their mind to it and knows their way around.

Best dueler is a load of crap. Anyone can beat anyone with any equip. It's almost always a simple matter of luck and speed. Don't go off claiming to be faster than everyone else either...there's no proof behind saying so.

Best attitude, there are many great attitudes on Nightmist. Almost a tenth as many good attitudes as complete morons.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#138 Exodia

Exodia

Birr

• Members
  • 2265 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:55 AM

oh man bun, i know you've grown attached to having your head up quarks butt..but for our sakes..please refrain from posting about him 24/7

thank you.

exodia - stop being so big headed.

so cry jen so cry
Primex ingame

#139 Kalypso

Kalypso
  • Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 03:33 PM

yeah man im ballin..your text hurts me so bad :P ^_^
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed.
"Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with."

#140 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:47 PM

Why do they all have to be male?
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#141 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:05 PM

I don't think his big ego would fit up there ^_^

#142 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 05:59 AM

why aint i(Professional/Sam) up there for dueling i got 7 pt's ^_^ (altough tom did win 8, he did win it when 3 on 3'ing and pt was a new concept, i did after all this)

also rappy did win 3 weeks in a row give the fool som props gg

half these lists are ppl who they think are good not ppl who actually are, there are som ppl who nobody know about who are richer than these guys. Also some good boss killers, dont know if many on that list have soloed chameleon, tk, or dragon, so lets consider that

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#143 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 08:47 PM

Looks like Chris wins!
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#144 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:51 AM

I don't think anyone can truely be the 'best trainer'.

Bull, its me!

---------------- Deimos, he has been AFK (Punctuation Attack!?,.":'^_^ for 398 minutes. ----------------
Name: Mike
Class: Male Elf Master Mage
Clan: the aviators Founder (Not the Birthday Boy!)
Total Game Time: 59 days, 20 hours and 43 minutes.

Fear my mage training ability.
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#145 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:33 AM

Aww, Jose has no votes, lol!
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#146 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:11 AM

i shouldnt be up there..nethier should some other people i dont play no more...so i dont cosider my self "good" cause i dont play enough...but should put kev up there...Dysjunction but he doesnt play ethier.. ^_^
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#147 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:20 AM

JLH
Stadic Ingame...

#148 <3!

<3!
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:34 PM

JLH

Since when was JLH a player?
"Posting has just become a battle of superior priveleges." ~ <3!

#149 Oracle

Oracle

Wes

• Game Staff
  • 1398 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:39 PM

JLH

Since when was JLH a player?

Fine Joe90 ^_^ lol J/k

#150 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members