Nicest Person In Nightmist

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#91 JadedSoul

JadedSoul
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 05:17 AM

Just post the name and why you feel they are the nicest.

Not 100%, but to me that implies posting just a single, none multipul, 3-2=1, one name..

But then all I do is moan..

Fine Karl....if I had to pick 1 person to nominate this year it woud have to be Amy. Not that I don' t wuv you and Mary, just that at this point in the game she is the most active in helping others all the time.

And to all those interested I believe the winners from the past 2 years were
Maesse and Devotchka. Momba can correct me if I am mistaken.

:P
I am whoever you think I am.

#92 Despair

Despair
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 05:39 AM

Im a diplomat . . . I'll have as many choices as I choose and Karl can suck my turnip :P
If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the Sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together?

#93 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 10:45 AM

go late addition! i have a vote, and it goes to JLH for making this glorious game. runner up goes to epic cuz he's a holmie.

#94 Matty

Matty
  • Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 03:39 PM

Adding Daffy. He's a pleasure to have on friend chat, you can never not <3 him..
Tio in game.

#95 Shera

Shera
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 04:44 PM

I had a really hard time narrowing my vote to just one person. I think many people including: (most everyone on my fl) are really nice people but I have to vote for Holly. She is one of the nicest people that I know.

I love you too Jen! :P

P.S. Karl tmi buddy, tmi!! ^_^

Edited by Shera, 22 November 2004 - 04:44 PM.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix

#96 Momba

Momba
  • Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

Because of the demand by a few players I will post the nicest male and female players. Each will recieve 300K.

And JadedSoul (Erica) was right that the previous two winners were Maesse A.K.A. Dream and Devotchka.
My inner child is a mean little f*ucker

#97 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 11:52 PM

Amy has my vote, hands down.  You won't find a kinder, gentler, more caring person anywhere.

-nod- I couldn't put it better. Though Mary, Jim, Jimmy, and Aeryn would also be up there for me.

Edited by Gaddy, 22 November 2004 - 11:53 PM.

Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#98 Acrimonia

Acrimonia
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:44 AM

Well I'm sure that most everyone nominated is nice. However, im not familiar with everyone. I would vote:

Kracias
Monkey
Raziel
&
Jurian (for all his hard work).

#99 sarah_rain

sarah_rain
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:38 PM

once again i think the following should be mentioned here. ...

Lady_maha

Jurian

Daffy

Zellish

and fyara!

have fun all and good lick ..i mean luck!
The First The Only Nightmist Nude

#100 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:46 PM

*tackle hugs sarah* I was wondering if anyone would nominate me ever ^-^ I'll share my secret stash with you hehe
Love long lost, never to love again, forever to be alone.
Creator of All Things Fluffy

#101 Bowlin

Bowlin
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 01:56 PM

I would have to say some of the nicest people in nightmist that I know and met would be:

1.Amy
2.Thunderja
3.Lady_Maha
4.Red_Star
5.Dren

A short list and old one too. but they were and are good to me.
I'm not the one who's confused, boy. You don't even know who you are! -Rafiki

Ingame: Bowlin_Iii

#102 Sean

Sean
  • Members
  • 976 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 06:50 PM

I also nominate Teh Fluff. Now wheres that stash :unsure:
Stadic Ingame...

#103 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 05:34 AM

If I start handing out my secret stash to everyone who nominates me it'll look like a bribe, I don't want that...but if you go behind the alley we may be able to escape prying eyes of the stash circulation

#104 Exor

Exor
  • Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 06:23 AM

If I start handing out my secret stash to everyone who nominates me it'll look like a bribe, I don't want that...but if you go behind the alley we may be able to escape prying eyes of the stash circulation

dude i thought you were gonna change your font?It helps when you use a font people can see.
-Mark aka Exor aka Android_20 aka Illidan

#105 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 01:37 PM

Exor you do realize how old that coloured in poll is right? It was made in Feb and I've been using this color ever since. It's just a part of what Teh Fluff is, beige is like the official colour of Fluffism. There are far worse colours that I could be using that are the hurting of the eyes variety.

Now lets not argue about my colour here and let the people go back to nominating.

Edited by Teh_Fluff, 24 November 2004 - 01:39 PM.

#106 Sourcream

Sourcream
  • Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 11:00 PM

Nicest person to me in all of nightmist is and will always be

Onlyme = Petra

#107 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 01:24 AM

dude i thought you were gonna change your font?It helps when you use a font people can see.

/nod

Exor you do realize how old that coloured in poll is right? It was made in Feb and I've been using this color ever since. It's just a part of what Teh Fluff is, beige is like the official colour of Fluffism. There are far worse colours that I could be using that are the hurting of the eyes variety.

Now lets not argue about my colour here and let the people go back to nominating.

The red is actually better for me. I think you do it to be annoying.

Edited by Zelimos, 25 November 2004 - 01:25 AM.

#108 Teh_Fluff

Teh_Fluff
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 05:40 AM

I'd actually like to nominate Sarah_Rain :unsure: shes one of the nicest people I know ^-^ shes super...and Zelimos I actually don't do it t be annoying, I like the colour and it fits well with my way of life.

#109 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

I like the colour and it fits well with my way of life.

Annoying and difficult to read?

#110 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 03:19 PM

stfu an get a life?
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#111 Zelimos

Zelimos

DraigNET.com

• Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 04:38 PM

stfu an get a life?

*yawn*

anyway....

who's the best TRADER in nightmist? Surely we should have one of these things for the best merchant?

#112 Verotica

Verotica
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 11:40 PM

I pick Devotchka shes such a great friend to anyone who treats her with respect and she would do anything for you. :unsure:

#113 Haku

Haku
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 12:41 AM

Nicest People
Crith
Lady_Maha
Onlyme
Devotchka
Fyara
Daffy
Quark
Kracias
Monkey
Maesse

#114 MessiahX

MessiahX
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:50 PM

omfg i forgot to mention her but she's really really nice. PETRA! she's da bomb ^.^

#115 Ambushed

Ambushed
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:54 PM

Onlyme pwns j00!

I nominate/vote for Petra...
Ambushed in-game.

Play Time : 1 year 10 months

#116 Guest_Simon_*

Guest_Simon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2004 - 11:25 PM

Doesnt surprise me that i wasnt nominated laugh* bout the only person i know form whos been said is Kracias so i guess if not myself id vote him

#117 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 07:58 PM

This is perhaps the nicest thread on the forums. I hate to see this tradition die with Momba's departure, so I'll be taking over the contest. (Momba has not given his blessing to this, but I doubt that he will mind.)

Sometime tomorrow I will post polls in the off-topic section for the Nicest Man and Nicest Woman in Nightmist. To keep this a reasonable size, I will take 10 or fewer individuals of each gender who have received the most nominations in this thread. (If there are 9 women with many nominations and another 15 with only one nomination, the poll will include only 9.)

Each winner will receive 300k from me.

My name will not be included in the voting, but Momba is fair game. :unsure:
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#118 Wylde

Wylde
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 02:47 PM

I would like to vote for Amy.

She is always a sweetheart (even when getting paged left right and centre by ppl) and always willing to help anyone

#119 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 03 December 2004 - 02:02 PM

My Votes on Nicest Female:
Devotchka
Desireme
Hump
Satine

My vote on nicest male:
Lokey
Momba
Despair
Eternyte

For the following reasons:

Devotchka was one of the first friends I made on game nearly 3 years ago. She made me laugh and helped me become a better player by just being there to talk to. She also went out of her way last year to send my girls christmas presents when my job laid me off 2 weeks before christmas B)

Desireme she was another friend that has always been there to talk to me though we've had to be on oposite sides a few times. She never changed and has always been one of the few I respect.

Hump gee how can I forget my favorite ex wifey on game? heh Naw seriously. Despite a rocky start. Ash has always been someone I could bug and could always turn to for hugs and kisses

Satine has been like a little sister to me. She jokes, she laughs and she's fun to be around. Very generous to other people on game. She borrowed my thief and arched it o.O and changed my piccy just cuz ..

Lokey oh gee he was a friend LONG before nightmist. We were in the same rp clan on the chatfirst server and were tight. When things were bad. We always had one another to turn to. HE's one of the very few that isn't one to lie, backstab for profit. He'll alwys be his sweet self

Momba well Jimbah is cute and funny. He can make anyone laugh and I'm happy to say I'd go to the bat for him and have a few times. The greatest reward on this game was to me having him laugh and give a hug. He was always someoen I greatly admired

Despair. Well what's to be said of Jimmy. He's funny. He's perverted. Enough said :unsure:

Eternyte because he's easy to talk to when he's not training massively. He can make you laugh by chasing you around with his big rubber wand o.O!!

ok I'm done :)
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#120 Fieldmedic

Fieldmedic
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 01:14 AM

Zipo Dev-cuz he doesnt pk me no more :unsure:
Because the game is dead and I dont care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users