Nightmist

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#91 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:00 PM

ok first off...you automatically call the 1 alt server "greedy" and base an oppinion on how "its based on who is stronger and has more items." <LMFAO. That is being completely ignorant and is completely untrue with an exception of a few people. There are alot of very unselfish people on the 1 alt server and would help anyone with anything. Also...i was not flaming you,i was only saying to come play our server for a bit and see how easy it is to get to lvl 40? Spend all the time getting the items/massive amount of gold to reach lvl 40. This shows lack of intelligence about something you have no clue about because frankly it doesnt concern you what so ever. Everyones entitled and oppinion but damn!
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#92 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:03 PM

and yes we ALL love Miss Shella :P

SHELLA FOR STAFF!

Edited by Trendkill, 21 April 2011 - 10:05 PM.

...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#93 Infection

Infection
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:05 PM

ok first off...you automatically call the 1 alt server "greedy" and base an oppinion on how "its based on who is stronger and has more items." <LMFAO. That is being completely ignorant and is completely untrue with an exception of a few people. There are alot of very unselfish people on the 1 alt server and would help anyone with anything. Also...i was not flaming you,i was only saying to come play our server for a bit and see how easy it is to get to lvl 40? Spend all the time getting the items/massive amount of gold to reach lvl 40. This shows lack of intelligence about something you have no clue about because frankly it doesnt concern you what so ever. Everyones entitled and oppinion but damn!

Then let me have my "opinion" and quit crying about my "opinion" K? All I ever see you do it buy main with 1alt, get mad because you dont go anywhere then back to 1alt. A month later back to main. 2 months later back to 1alt. So something obviously is wrong.

On another note: go through all the post about people complaining about 1alt, Tell me they are thinking of them self "Greed" and whining because they can't do something.

Edited by Infection, 21 April 2011 - 10:10 PM.

Blake (Satoris) Main Server

#94 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:21 PM

Im not crying about anything, Im stating my "OPPINION!" So what if i quit playin 1 alt to play main for a bit. Maybe I wanted a change of pace and do something different for a while. So what.

Also, when you say the 1 Alt server is just a bunch of greedy fk's then please humor me and tell me who they all are? Im sure 90% of the people you would mention are NOT greedy at all. I dont associate myself with the greedy people on the 1 ALT SERVER due to they are all in enemy clan which consists of maybe 10 people max? Not all of whom are greedy and selfish.

I guess im just crying huh?
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#95 Infection

Infection
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

Im not crying about anything, Im stating my "OPPINION!" So what if i quit playin 1 alt to play main for a bit. Maybe I wanted a change of pace and do something different for a while. So what.

Also, when you say the 1 Alt server is just a bunch of greedy fk's then please humor me and tell me who they all are? Im sure 90% of the people you would mention are NOT greedy at all. I dont associate myself with the greedy people on the 1 ALT SERVER due to they are all in enemy clan which consists of maybe 10 people max? Not all of whom are greedy and selfish.

I guess im just crying huh?

Didn't say you was greedy, your actually pretty cool person or at least I thought. Haven't had no problems with you, and your right you do have the right to opinion.

#96 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

I have no problem with you at all. I just get frustrated when seems everytime someone posts an "oppinion" you always have to come back and say they're "crying"

With all do respect.

Back to the topic at hand....

I think it would be a great idea to have a tighter restriction to pk'ing characters of all lvl's. The whole up to lvl 20 should be like 2-3 lvl difference and for lvl 30+ like a 2-3 lvl difference. Seems in my oppinion...would make it fair for ALL players. New and old.

Edited by Trendkill, 21 April 2011 - 10:35 PM.

...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#97 Infection

Infection
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:44 PM

to be 100% honest i have bossed with a large ammount of people for 3+ years on 1a and dont need the drops but i go anyway i helped these nubs grow up and im still helpin them get what they need. must be why so many of them are loyal to me and my clan.

shout out to ÕÇÇîÐü$ ÐÌVÌ§Ä members keep up the good work. <3
-signed your D-Bag leader

I didn't say you were a dbag. Personally if you are helping people I think that is a good thing. Just some of the stuff you say don't add up. What do you actually benifit from pking anyways? A larger e-peen? Absolutley nothing besides the hard earned gold of someone else who might have been training for hours. If 1alt is that hard "I can't honestly say because I never got intrested in it" then that has to be fusterating. I hear gold is very easy on 1alt but still why do people want to be pains?

#98 Infection

Infection
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

I have no problem with you at all. I just get frustrated when seems everytime someone posts an "oppinion" you always have to come back and say they're "crying"

With all do respect.

Back to the topic at hand....

I think it would be a great idea to have a tighter restriction to pk'ing characters of all lvl's. The whole up to lvl 20 should be like 2-3 lvl difference and for lvl 30+ like a 2-3 lvl difference. Seems in my oppinion...would make it fair for ALL players. New and old.

That does seem fair. at least it would be a somewhat fair advantage, Although; that brings us to if clan A. has 100 members and 4 of them team up at lvl 35 and clan B. has 20 members so most of the time clan B is solo training and clan A with 4 lvl 35s pops up on clan B which is training a single level 35 and pops him. People will still complain. This subject could go on and on for years to come. The way it seems people don't have a problem with the current pk system for higher levels. The main concentration is for new players 1-10 or even 1-15. Some people if I read right above said they enjoyed being pked? Well no disrespect, but not everyone is you. The mentality of people nowdays when you have pvp/pve/rp games that you can choose if you want to be pked or not. Some people can't afford that so they stroll up on nightmist and still don't like the fact of pking or at least til they get the hang of the game. Making the game fully non-pkable I would have to agree with piddy would be rediculus, but as several other people have mentioned making restrictions based on levels might balance it out a bit. Nopking until lvl 15. at least on main you would prolly have had the time to exlore the sewers and arilin and nightmist and find your guilds and get the chance to put on some exp and kind of learn the ropes. Looking at a map and navigating them are 2 diffrent things. Thoughs of us who have been playing a long time yes very simple, but a brand new player it might not be. The restrictions of 35v35 or a 2 level diffrence or even 3 wont matter because some classes are more powerful than others, but thats your choice to make which class you like. If Class C is more powerful than class D then you know when you made that class your taking a chance on getting pked more because your not as powerful as class C. I am just throwing out thoughts here and trying to help. I am not meaning to flame anyone or anything. I simply want to see the outcome of nightmist become stronger and more co-op even if we hated each other years ago. You don't know me now. Not asking everyone to be bestfriends or penpals or even hey add me on facebook. I am simply saying people change over times. "Some" It's a game you dont have to love someone or see them everyday. Does anything they do REALLY hurt you? No. Not like they ran up on you irl and punched you in the face.

#99 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

nopk is gay ill farm firebombs and torch ur @$$es anyway.

Like I said, douchebags like you is what ruins the game.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I don't get people like his' attitude. Like I mentioned before, it's either he was pk'd repeatedly when he first started playing Nightmist and is trying to emulate those he looked at as the top dogs (even though they were just dbags themselves), or he has a nuts life getting picked on in real life and the only bullying he can do is through a text based game.

I mean seriously what sort of person goes out of their way to ruin someones day for no reason? I can understand revenge for something but other than that I'm puzzled.

Edited by Autek, 21 April 2011 - 11:25 PM.

Autek in game.

#100 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

/t blake stfu and get off the "patty cake" server and come play 1 alt and see how easy it is.

Obviously it's rather easy. Devotchka got level 40 how fast? and Noty. It aint about being "Patty Cake" it's called this is where I started this is where I will end. As I see from the forums there is nothing good about the 1alt playerbase besides a few choice people, and even some of them people are returning to main because of the jerks on 1alt. If I was a new player reading how 1alt people complained and griped about staff doing stuff and being very unappreciative I wouldn't wanna play 1alt neither would any of you. That is what these days have come to I guess. Everyone thinks of themself and cares about nobody else. It's all about who stronger, who has more characters or items. Even on 1alt. My last post was inmature but I don't have a high tolerance for ignorance. Why not just play a free game and go with the flow rather than cry about everything? If you wanna play a game that you can cry and probably get your way because you p2p then go try world of warcraft or Aion or something like that. If your not happy here why stay? I am perfectly happy. My suggestions are simple to try and make everyone else happy. If you don't like them don't read them or flame it shows lack of intelligence.

Gold is the biggest handicap to leveling on the 1a server, and Devotchka was able to do it so easily because she had an exclusive place to train just for thieves which has monsters that regularly dropped 5.5k items. . . That was quickly changed after she was able to take advantage of it. It's not nearly as easy to do these days as it used to be. And there's no question it's easier to level characters on main, training 16 or so characters simultaneously fully spelled cannot possibly be compared to training a single lone character without support characters. On top of that throw in the fact that it only costs roughly 6m to level a character to 40 on main, whereas it's 26.5m on the 1a server. There is just no comparison in my opinion.
Autek in game.

#101 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

Ty Autek...and thats comming from someone who completed the task to 40 on multi and im sure going to on 1 alt as well. Hows that for "showing off different magical math numbers"
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#102 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

how bout none of the above.? i pk becuase this game is more balanced than ANY other rpg and the fact is i like to pk and die. training sucks. druids killing bears for exp.?..arent they supposed to protect the bears from evil hunters wanting their fur or somethin?..i play to pk u play to show off different magical math numbers...blink blink numberchange at its best...

lol noone gave a fk about pks at arch....u want the old days back?...u mean the same old days where 60 people where on jammed into 1/3rd as many areas and everyone died every 2 minutes?...wow i guess if it was the training game i played id take now over then.

I agree the game should have much more of a roleplaying aspect, that is a part of the game I miss greatly from Draco Honoris back in the day.

I personally play to group with others and take on challenges greater than I can accomplish on my own. Conducting boss runs and adventuring is why I play. Training and getting to higher levels allows me to use better equipment and have greater success on boss runs and adventuring, and I ultimately have more fun with the people I'm playing with.

I just think it's messed up that someone likes to ruin peoples fun, erase the work they put the time in towards, etc. There have to be some deeper rooted issues with you. Nobody in this world willingly and without reason goes out of their way to bring someone else down unless they have something wrong with them.

EDIT: And if your love for pking isn't for the fact of bringing someone down and ruining their time, then it must just be about the number in PK column. Like I said before, I, or someone else that isn't doing anything can go 'train' south of Nightmist repeatedly for you.

Edited by Autek, 22 April 2011 - 12:03 AM.

Autek in game.

#103 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:04 AM

On this epidose of "Bully Beatdown!"
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#104 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:08 AM

Then let me have my "opinion" and quit crying about my "opinion" K? All I ever see you do it buy main with 1alt, get mad because you dont go anywhere then back to 1alt. A month later back to main. 2 months later back to 1alt. So something obviously is wrong.

On another note: go through all the post about people complaining about 1alt, Tell me they are thinking of them self "Greed" and whining because they can't do something.

I'm Sorry but seems to me if your server is so peachy nice and cooperative it would be hard for someone to not go somewhere on your server and be "forced" back to 1a

And also 1a is cooperative enough you just have to be a likeable person to get stuff done acroSs party/clan lines i.e Shella Quinton Sandy there are people who dont have a hard time getting help in light of those names, find someone more willing to help than those three, guess what goes around really does come around.

On a different note, People from 1a arent going to Main because 1a people are big meanies, it comes down to one simple thing "Summer" every year people leave the confines of their homes for this wonderous season, they vacation play in the yard etc.,
you may be thinking "how does this affect Nightmist?" well frankly people are to busy with their real lives to make sure every clan on the server can "get stuff accomplished"
they sell enough stuff on 1a to buy main where they DONT need help from anyone to get anything done so long as they know where they're going, and also "as long as RJ lets them alone" i believe was direct quote from a main player turned 1a (i'm not sayin its true, but then again Piddy doesnt shade people every 20 seconds either but ppl still believe it)

Everyone of these people who leave 1a for main will leave main for 1a when their real friends come back in fall, just watch and see if it isnt true.

P.S Piddy is so greedy that i have a balt permenantly attatched to a 25 fighter , oh and its Elf:)

#105 Sandy

Sandy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

All I have to say in regards to the whole "Pking" bit, How many of you on here who are "Crying" about getting pked, play a different game where you pk people outside of NM?
Frankly, this game would suck if it was Nopk. What would be the point in training if u can't show ur sexy self off?
I like having six stam as a cleric. It's fun to duel people and watch them die from my weak damage. :P

#106 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:17 AM

On a different note, People from 1a arent going to Main because 1a people are big meanies, it comes down to one simple thing "Summer" every year people leave the confines of their homes for this wonderous season, they vacation play in the yard etc.,
you may be thinking "how does this affect Nightmist?" well frankly people are to busy with their real lives to make sure every clan on the server can "get stuff accomplished"
they sell enough stuff on 1a to buy main where they DONT need help from anyone to get anything done so long as they know where they're going, and also "as long as RJ lets them alone" i believe was direct quote from a main player turned 1a (i'm not sayin its true, but then again Piddy doesnt shade people every 20 seconds either but ppl still believe it)

Everyone of these people who leave 1a for main will leave main for 1a when their real friends come back in fall, just watch and see if it isnt true.

I agree here, there is always a downtime in the summer. I would bet a lot of people that are switching have accomplished about as much as they feel is reasonable on the 1a server too. Like was covered early on in this thread I think a lot of people look at for example, the 3.5m price tag from 36-37 for a double HP gain and just say no thanks.
Autek in game.

#107 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

All I have to say in regards to the whole "Pking" bit, How many of you on here who are "Crying" about getting pked, play a different game where you pk people outside of NM?
Frankly, this game would suck if it was Nopk. What would be the point in training if u can't show ur sexy self off?
I like having six stam as a cleric. It's fun to duel people and watch them die from my weak damage. :P

I can honestly say I don't PvP on any game, unless you consider team deathmatch on halo or call of duty PvP lol. . .

And you can duel just as easily and "show ur sexy self off" in the no XP loss arenas or moshes. Doing it deliberately outside of town is knowingly destroying what someone has put their had hard work and time into gaining.
Autek in game.

#108 Sandy

Sandy
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:35 AM

Yeah, It does suck to train for hours and hours and then lose all that exp in seconds. And yes, girl that I am, I consider Halo PvP. You kill ppl on it. I suck at those games the same way I suck at pking on here :P

#109 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:40 AM

/t blake stfu and get off the "patty cake" server and come play 1 alt and see how easy it is.

Obviously it's rather easy. Devotchka got level 40 how fast? and Noty. It aint about being "Patty Cake" it's called this is where I started this is where I will end. As I see from the forums there is nothing good about the 1alt playerbase besides a few choice people, and even some of them people are returning to main because of the jerks on 1alt. If I was a new player reading how 1alt people complained and griped about staff doing stuff and being very unappreciative I wouldn't wanna play 1alt neither would any of you. That is what these days have come to I guess. Everyone thinks of themself and cares about nobody else. It's all about who stronger, who has more characters or items. Even on 1alt. My last post was inmature but I don't have a high tolerance for ignorance. Why not just play a free game and go with the flow rather than cry about everything? If you wanna play a game that you can cry and probably get your way because you p2p then go try world of warcraft or Aion or something like that. If your not happy here why stay? I am perfectly happy. My suggestions are simple to try and make everyone else happy. If you don't like them don't read them or flame it shows lack of intelligence.

Gold is the biggest handicap to leveling on the 1a server, and Devotchka was able to do it so easily because she had an exclusive place to train just for thieves which has monsters that regularly dropped 5.5k items. . . That was quickly changed after she was able to take advantage of it. It's not nearly as easy to do these days as it used to be. And there's no question it's easier to level characters on main, training 16 or so characters simultaneously fully spelled cannot possibly be compared to training a single lone character without support characters. On top of that throw in the fact that it only costs roughly 6m to level a character to 40 on main, whereas it's 26.5m on the 1a server. There is just no comparison in my opinion.

All that needs be said is: if you left main for 1a, 10 main gold is 1 1a gold.... thats the BEST rate ur gonna get
So on 1a its 26.5m to lvl to 40 that should make it 265m due to server to server inflation i guess you could call it
i dunno about gold status on main but im sure noone has that kind of bank, and if you cant get it with 20 crits, try getting 1/10th of it with 1/20th of the crits and you'll see why people are screamin about leveling costs

Oh and Autek, youre complaining about big meanies and dying and sick of it etc. but the truth is youve been left alone to train in ttk for 2 weeks.(thats enough xp you can afford to lose some :P )
I dont think this server is that bad as far as pks go, shrug guess thats just me, seems like i have the emotional fortitude to die randomly 4x as much as anyone else in game. :)

#110 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

Maybe if they reduced the price of player started moshes to 5k or so people could start them on their own and satisfy their PvP thirst without needing to destroy people's exp and make enemies. :P

The rampant pointless pking now is just polarizing the server.
Autek in game.

#111 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:45 AM

Oh and Autek, youre complaining about big meanies and dying and sick of it etc. but the truth is youve been left alone to train in ttk for 2 weeks.(thats enough xp you can afford to lose some :P )
I dont think this server is that bad as far as pks go, shrug guess thats just me, seems like i have the emotional fortitude to die randomly 4x as much as anyone else in game. :)

The experience lost isn't that big of a deal, it's the principle of knowingly making someone lose it without reason.

EDIT: Especially when the player base is dwindling like it is. When I choose to spend my time playing Nightmist over doing anything else in this world, and see an hour and a half of that time gone in a split second for no reason it makes me wonder what the moose I'm even bothering for anymore. Even at full 'winter season' strength the amount of players pales to what it once was, why do people want to keep it headed in that direction?

Edited by Autek, 22 April 2011 - 12:48 AM.

Autek in game.

#112 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:28 AM

Killing people for no reason and wasting their time just drives them from the game. Working together with friends and having a good time accomplishing things you wouldn't otherwise be able to will only bring people to the game. Your type of fun is destructive to the game, while my type of fun is constructive.
Autek in game.

#113 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

And I want to make myself clear, I don't have a problem with PKing when it's for revenge etc. it's the unwarranted PKing that drives away those who don't care for that aspect of the game and cannot escape it.

Edited by Autek, 22 April 2011 - 01:30 AM.

Autek in game.

#114 Infection

Infection
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:30 AM

point being pkers may ruin "your" fun once in awhile. not pking or removing it ruins "my" fun.

I don't care about pks. All I want to see is new players have the advatage to not be pestered for 10-15 levels so they get the basic dynamics of the game down without giving up after reaching level 5 and someone pking them over and over.

#115 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:38 AM

"I dont wanna grow up, I wanna be a Toy's R Us kid!"

lmfao
...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#116 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:49 AM

OK from the top of this page.

Autek a:Pks dont destroy games, retlentless barrages of omg u died again does, everyone understands this, i agree with you on lvl adj for pks, i like the adept vs adept style thing simply because...... A memo from Gen_Tavare on 04-20-2011 06:25:47 saying [Clan] Vega: Isaiah should never have tried facing the wrath of Gen_Tavare's Cobalt Staff of the Winds.

This time i came out on top, that wont always happen, but if i was lvl 21 or even 23 you would never see that

Autek b: (sorry im stuck on stupid colors) All pk is warranted aside from say camping people at ngh and holding a macro for their lvl 22 til they rage quit
I have been pked thousands of times im still here i still play, i have a lvl 23 zerk with 2-3x more deaths on it than all of your 1a crits ever combined.

Im sorry if some people get frustrated at the first sign of resistance, and im sorry that at lvl 30 you lost 25m and now at lvl 35 you lose 60m, but I didnt do that, I dint raise thief dmg to better click you, all of YOU ppl who always run over these forums stressing your dislikes caused it.

and finally
Infection : well if you want the lowbies to really stand a chance, instead of answering a few questions for them, or giving them directions or equipment tips, put em in ur party, you and a couple 30+ should keep away the lvl 25's that run around pking noobs everytime they spawn, which btw is noone, If it was as people say that noobs get raped til they quit, and that Piddy and people like me who like pking are responsible for it then y is it 4 out of 5 of the last noobs to come to this game are in my clan? and are helped daily? and given gears and tips to help them succeed

again sorry for the colors >.< ill get un noob soon and learn how to change them

#117 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:07 AM

Autek b: (sorry im stuck on stupid colors) All pk is warranted aside from say camping people at ngh and holding a macro for their lvl 22 til they rage quit
I have been pked thousands of times im still here i still play, i have a lvl 23 zerk with 2-3x more deaths on it than all of your 1a crits ever combined.

If it was as people say that noobs get raped til they quit, and that Piddy and people like me who like pking are responsible for it then y is it 4 out of 5 of the last noobs to come to this game are in my clan? and are helped daily? and given gears and tips to help them succeed

I wouldn't expect people who are into PvP to feel like quitting regardless of the amount of times they've been killed. It is what they signed up for. How would you say stalking my kill lists and spending your free time hunting me down and killing me is warranted? I never pked you, your clan, or anyone else for that matter, nor done anything else for that matter. Heck I don't even know who you are in game aside from (I'm assuming) Silk, and Terron being Beguile just because he mentions having killed me in the past. I don't understand how I've done anything to warrant being hunted. If I have, please let me know.

And those 4 out of 5 noobs you speak of. . . They probably joined because they know they cannot be killed by your members any longer rather than your amazing generosity. I remember tipping off Shadowgenesis and her friend that you guys had logged on alts to hunt them in Natura when they could no longer train in normal areas in fear of being pked. I can't imagine why they would then join you for any other reason than fear. I know I can never see myself working with those who went out of their way to erase my hard work and ruin my day. Call me crazy. . .
Autek in game.

#118 Pureza

Pureza

It's 4:20, do you know where your papers are???

• Members
  • 1858 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

P.S Piddy is so greedy that i have a balt permenantly attatched to a 25 fighter , oh and its Elf:)

How exactly did my name get dragged into this? I don't bother anyone on main for the most part, except lil douche monkeys that like to hit and log, or just have a generally nutsty attitude and are rude.
Jaded ingame.

#119 Silk

Silk
  • Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:40 AM

Well i know for a fact i pked Izuzu but it was accident i was goin through lfl clickin and she was on top, i tracked her down after and gave her her gold back, i never hunted anyone in natura i dont hunt lowbies, if theyre in LF yeah get em used to bein popped there then show them somewhere better to train.

And no actually i signed of for a cool rpg game quests and the like, but when i first started playing lvl 30's could kill lvl 1's and the game was so small at the time everywhere was a warzone, i mean BT was off limits due to one clan took it over and that was cool with ppl, i got used to pking and getting pked, im sure that shadowgenesis didnt get hunted to exctinction by my members, infact the one time Piddy killed her she paged him "i hope a bile worm gets you and you die", about 2 seconds after i saw that i someone invite her to clan (simply based on attitude)

Now yes you may and or may not have pked me and my kind so hunting you relentlessly isnt warranted, thus the reason youve been left alone and have been getting left alone for a long while, but i dont pk for spite's sake i pk to pk you train to train, youre a druid mainly yes? and nightmist is a brutal world of witches and demons, you shuold def be on your toes every second, i am and i dont die unless im out pking. Now i dont scout kill lists, but some people do, mix it up some dont just sit where the max exp is always, its just naieve to think noones gonna pop you.

Take for example Solstice, the pod hes hittin, is crappy but its the gold yeild thats nice
ppl go there once in a while to pk him, but for the most part hes up there unmollested.
you just gotta find your own crab and go with it

#120 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:09 AM

Yeah I don't know that it was you specifically that was hunting them, but they were being hunted without a doubt, unless it's somehow coincidence that shortly after they're pk'd south of RH and they don't come back a handful of your clan members log onto level 25 druids. . .

And I know all about finding remote places to train/gold. After I was killed daily by the same person while trying to collect my ant pincers I headed out to Faravar. Now there is no question someone in your clan was watching my kills and came out there to hunt me. Nobody gets a group of thieves together and covers every inch of the Plains of Faravar on a whim. Also, like you, I do just fine against whatever the game throws at me if you're talking about the witches and demons lol, but there really isn't anything you can do against people determined to PK for no reason.

And we all know that the early days were rough getting pwnt left and right by arches. The thing is most people don't emulate the those that were douchebags to them, they be the bigger people and stay above it. I think you guys and a lot of the server just got wrapped up into trying to emulate the people who did wrong to you rather than stepping above it.
Autek in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users