Fantasy Football

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#91 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

@ JP, Jake Locker is starting for the Titans this year so i dno what ur problem is with him, hes a good QB to alot of ppl, maybe u dont think so cuz hes not as good as Eli yet

and as for posting all information on the forums for it to be viewed, thats whats retarded cause what he posted, i dno whats more self explanitory then what he posted "It's a dual QB/PPR league, when you join you can checkout the full details, I mostly kept it standard." ... i think everyone that wasnt on for the draft is basically just bitching and moaning about every single little thing now since they werent on to get thier "favorite" players, boohhooo, i was on and didnt get mine either lol... there was a decent amount of time from when he made the league to when the draft was for ppl to decide what they were gonna do and if they were even gonna be on, its a shame theres a few excuses/reasons out there to why u werent on but u damn sure have time to sit on nightmist for hours and bullnuts and do stuff every day and nigt, but cant spare 2min to log on the league and check things out, to set up an autodraft or even realize and mention that u werent even gonna be on to back out of the league and get ur gold back and let someone else join that couldve been on and did the draft... now yall can take what im sayin however u want, but its a fantasy football league, just like nightmist is just a GAME, its not real life and damn sure aint for real money, its for 125k lol.... if 125k means so much to yall now cuz u werent on to pick ur players, then i suggest u dont join anything else that we try setting up on nightmist unless u kno for 110% certainly that ull be on exactly when the draft/event is...

so that being said, like cody said a bet is a bet, no gold will be returned, if u would like to back out, by all means go ahead...but u dont go to the race tracks and bet on ur favorite poney and when they are coming around the final turn and hes gettin beat, u dont go up to the window and say i want my money back the other horse is faster now do ya... its 125k, thats 2hrs of golding tops for most of yas, so its not the end of the world, 1 person was coming out on top regardless neways so lets just play and enjoy the fun, cuz thats what this league is at the end of the day, F - U - N!!!!

and what 6ppl share accts in this league? ryan/cody, u/mike, me, alex, jp/speedy, matt/his friend dont even play 1alt lol... so just thought id add that in

#92 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

after making a few trades to shore up my QB situation, i think im positioned pretty decently.

I agree with JP, but nothings going to change. Bill just stirring the pot, Jake said w/e its done like 10 posts ago.
When life slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry walls.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#93 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:13 AM

Well, im gonna be honest, this league sucks, lol. Im in a few other leagues, and i will enjoy those to the fullest, but, this one is absolutely shot already lol, and why in gods name would you people name ryan to be the one holding the gold lol, i wouldnt let him hold 1k of mine let alone 125k. Either way if someone wants to have my spot, feel free, i will let you use my e-mail and stuff, cause really i just dont want to be involved in this league, try again next year but better prepare everything before you just throw everything together at the last minute, when i set up the draft i did, the draft was done like a month before the pre-season even started, making sure people had enough time to adjust their rosters, trades, etc.
Sublime - 1a.

#94 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

Youre a mooseing douchbag Jp. For one, I haven't ever screwed anyone over and two I have held a pot for similar before. And you're a bigger douchbag because the league you did was a dual qb league...

Sorry your team sucks and your acting like a 12 year old like usual...

Edited by Apocalypto, 01 September 2012 - 12:39 PM.

Apocalypto

#95 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

lmao, the league i did was not a 2 qb league, and i still have it saved on yahoo as my favorite setup actually. And you have let Jordan into your account before, that is enough for me to not trust you alone, other than the fact that i just don't like you lol. My team does suck, and im acting mature right now because i could have just let the team go, done nothing with it and make it a thorn in the side of the entire league, i offered if anyone wanted to take over my team and control it, so that you guys could still continue on with your league.
Sublime - 1a.

#96 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

So does anyone else that participated... QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, D, D, D, DB, DB, DL, DL, LB, LB, DE, DE, BN, BN, BN.. that was your set up... And your final roster had chad Hennessy, Kurt warner, and mark sanchez.. maybe that will ring a bell...

And your team that year sucked too and I don't recall you crying about it... But I guess you probably did

Edit: and btw, this is a way more standard league than that crap you made...

Edited by Apocalypto, 02 September 2012 - 12:58 PM.

Apocalypto

#97 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

I have cancelled two trades already and another the time alotted went by and all 3 had no response. Think everyone can get a lil active? Its almost time for the real season you know.
Peacemaker both servers.

#98 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

uhm, i have never set up a dual qb league, ever, and since when did i ever have a team with chad henne kurt warner and mark sanchez? ask speedy, the league that i set up was the first league he was ever in, and he remembers it was a single qb league, not dual. anyone else who was in it can tell you also, why would i set up a league in a way that i think it so retarded? and actually, if i remember correctly, you werent even in the league that i set up the first time lol, so how would you know? you were in the one from 2 years ago, but that was also single qb league. i remember the one league very well because speedy drafted tom brady first overall and he ended up getting hurt that year in the first game, then his season was pretty much shot after that, that league also had defensive players to draft instead of just an entire team defense.
Sublime - 1a.

#99 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

This is last league i participated in. http://archive.fanta...nfl/2009/284452

Sorry JP but you did have Chad Henne, Kurt Warner, and Mark Sanchez. I do not remember it being a dual qb league though. I tried to look to see if it was but i was unsuccessful in finding the specifics as it wouldnt let me look over none of the games.

Edited by Peacemaker, 02 September 2012 - 11:55 PM.

Peacemaker both servers.

#100 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:53 AM

/t Jake, sorry I was in San Antonio for stuff this weekend...but I will definitely be really active, as this is the only league I am participating in for now.
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#101 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

What i posted is the format for that league. And to be honest, your QBs this year are probably a bit better than that year. Excluding Warner. but ya jake. I was in Austin this weekend and didnt check the league. Ill be checking it pretty much daily though.
Apocalypto

#102 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

damn son... yall are done...
Apocalypto

#103 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

LOL @ Al's team pwning...I didn't think it would happen that badly

#104 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:51 AM

didnt do too badly after the moves i made. maybe this can work.

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#105 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Gonna take a chance on Cobb this week over Lloyd, with Hernandez and Gronk, I don't think that Lloyd will be targeted in goal line and red zone situations

#106 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

just goes to show you, no matter how versatile the player is, you never EVER take chances against chicago...luckily the team i am playing has Cutler as a QB...so only 4 points with him.

#107 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:36 AM

not a single trade has been veto'd, and there was a trade of Jamaal Charles for Russel Wilson.. so its a fine system. I could get behind only having 3 qb slots though
Apocalypto

#108 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

I'm pretty sure Raging Ryan and I have the best teams out there.
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#109 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Im pretty sure your at least 50% right. Did yall see marshall last night? And im still gonna get the most points for the 2nd week in a row.
Apocalypto

#110 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

Negative i will be improving my record to 2-0. Enjoy :lol:
Peacemaker both servers.

#111 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

jake's the only 2-0 team lol

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#112 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

I took a chance on Cobb, then Hernandez got hurt, then Mannings 3 INT game and still pulled it off.....it was as ugly as a tim tebow win but it counts lol

#113 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

I just didn't want bill to be 0-3.. lol..
Apocalypto

#114 Woodstock

Woodstock
  • Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

I took a chance on Cobb, then Hernandez got hurt, then Mannings 3 INT game and still pulled it off.....it was as ugly as a tim tebow win but it counts lol

i know fitz went for nothing, ridley went for nothing, and cutler nuts all over himself in GB, that was a terrible match for us both lol

Lappa/Woodstock on Multi
Dubs/Cold on 1a

#115 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:42 AM

Im actually suprised i won tbh. Two of my highest scorers didnt even start lol.
Peacemaker both servers.

#116 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Ya, my bench damn near outscored my starting team.
Apocalypto

#117 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

Yea it was definitely a horrible game all the way around. Rodgers underplayed in their game as well. I also only had 2 starters that won their game coincidentally, Cobb and Rodgers. Crazy week 2 in the NFL...

Edited by brewcrew, 19 September 2012 - 03:55 AM.

#118 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

I just didn't want bill to be 0-3.. lol..

lol...love u too

#119 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

3-0 coming soon. :lol:
Peacemaker both servers.

#120 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts