The Journey

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 Freek

Freek
  • Members
  • 1200 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

All I know is since you DONT multipc why does matty care so much about it being taken away? Milita is obviously legit and wouldn't even take a hit if it was gone.
Freek ingame.

#92 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Agreed.

#93 Trendkill

Trendkill
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Tietsu...stfu and lmfao at your excuses...awefully defensive eh?

1 alt is suppose to be a single char server so if you want to play multiple crits then go to main.

Also...woot @ he hates me!!!

Edited by Trendkill, 30 August 2011 - 08:17 PM.

...Añd Jústícè Fòr All

#94 Tietsu

Tietsu
  • Members
  • 832 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

It's fun to hate.

#95 Abstract

Abstract
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

haters gonna hate.

#96 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:32 AM

But this "multi" fad that's been happening more and more, it's pretty much the same fix. The game is more lively, people are having fun, CREDENZA died for the first time ever on the server.

But, this "multi" thing, it pretty much only gives a few that chance, and makes people who can't feel like they're playing main on 1 character. I think the alt limit should just be changed up and maybe people wouldn't feel the need to do this, giving them anywhere from a 2x + advantage.

If people want to play multiple characters, they can play on the multi server. People who CHEAT by playing multiple characters are getting 3-4 times the benefit per time played as those who play by the rules. It just undermines everything everyone has put into this server since it's inception. BFG if it means getting to the Credenza. People cheated to get it done. That takes everything away from the accomplishment in my opinion. I'd rather go without killing those bosses (and they could still be done if everyone got together) than stoop to the level of cheating to do so.

If 3-4 characters is what people want, start a new server for it, don't ruin everything everyone's put their time and energy into by changing the current server to that. For me, it's one character or nothing. I essentially conquered the main server in terms of developing a the finest character the server has seen in terms of level/class/HP/equipment in roughly 6 months never playing more than 4 characters. Where is the challenge in that? (And with the way things are now, where is the challenge in the 1a server since seemingly every week another person starts multi'ing?)
Autek in game.

#97 Autek

Autek
  • Members
  • 1967 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:48 AM

amen to that hence why u no longer see me on countless hours.

Yep you don't see me on much either, and even when I am anymore, I'm rarely even outside the clan house. :lol:
Autek in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users