70 replies to this topic

#61 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:10 AM

lol he's had plenty of sub par teams. kthx

P.S. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS LMAO!!!

P.S.S. Packers crushed the colts, the packers of last year are back baby!!!! WHOS COMING TO TOWN!?!?! PAIN TRAIN!!! WHAT?!?!? PAIN TRAIN!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! PAIN TRAIN!!!!
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#62 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:24 AM

it's not just in that post, every time i see you type it you spell it wrong

ya no nuts, thats what i meant... and wow.. the cowboys looked really ugly today... cant really even feel bad about this loss since they played so poorly.. i mean the oline hasnt been great for romo, but damn, they looked awful today... i was bitchin that they shouldnt start romo, kinda wish they woulda.. he woulda been able to get that offense going... johnson wasnt at a rhythm with anyone really... gonna be tough to pull out the division now lol...better hope they get better and the giants get worse or they're gonna have to play an extra game in the playoffs lol...
Posted Image

#63 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:08 AM

Dallas won't make the playoffs, Packers will though. Aaron rodgers is to Steve Young as Brett favre is to Joe Montana. For you people who don't understand that, Joe was great, Steve was great, brett was the best, rodgers will be great.
I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself. Hang in there you're friggin special!

#64 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:59 PM

lol he's had plenty of sub par teams. kthx

P.S. HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS LMAO!!!

and didnt do good with the sub par teams, learn football thanks

Dallas won't make the playoffs, Packers will though. Aaron rodgers is to Steve Young as Brett favre is to Joe Montana. For you people who don't understand that, Joe was great, Steve was great, brett was the best, rodgers will be great.

i agree, dallas does suck

im actually rooting for rodgers proving the fact that any qb can be good/decent with a good surrounding cast

me for the win

go cardinals lol
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#65 XxDarkAlliancexX

XxDarkAlliancexX
  • Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

to say dallas sucks is dumb, to say theyre are playing like a bunch of bitches would be more appropriate... dallas has more talent than any team in the leage, unfortunately between the oline and all the stupid penalties they keep loosing to themselves... they have a better chance than greenbay to make the playoffs in my opinion.. greenbay has played its easier half of the season and has the same record as dallas.. they're only impressive win was against the colts and they arent the same team this year as they were last year, much like the cowboys... but to say "dallas wont make the playoffs and the packers will" doesnt seem like a smart prediction to me... they beat greenbay head to head and the two teams have the same record... the packers have to play the bears 2 more times an are likely to loose both games in my opinion... they will go around 4-4 on the remainder of this season, and if the cowboys dont start playing better soon they will be heading down the same road...

Bills, Steelers, Titans, Broncos, Colts, Chargers, Ravens, Jaguars... afc playoffs
Giants, Bears, Panthers, Cardinals, Redskins, Cowboys, Packers, Buccaneers... nfc

hopefully the cowboys will be able to turn theyre season around and become division champs, but if not they still will be a wild card no doubt..

how bout your idol telling the lions about greenbay's offense? lol...
Posted Image

#66 shomer

shomer
  • Members
  • 1104 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

the way detroit's looking this year, they'd need 12-13 people on the field at all times to have a decent shot at winning against anyone
Page me on Heritage

#67 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:15 AM

would help if the lions didnt pick a receiver with their number 1 pick every season lol
f uck you I wont do what you tell me

#68 «¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»

«¤ºxXl3úÐXxº¤»
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:28 AM

well they got rid of roy so i bet they pick another one lol

#69 Sausage

Sausage

Old School Nub

• Members
  • 1409 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:21 AM

They need to pick lineman rd 1, 2, 3, etc

Retired... Now I know how it feels to quit NM and troll forums.

#70 Sublime

Sublime
  • Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

Well even though i am a little aggrevated that the giants lost that game to the browns, i'm still pretty happy overall with our performance this season, i was especially pleased with the way the defense smothered the steelers offense for most of the game, leaving big ben not many options, and the running game never really clicked after the first td they got.

there has been quite a turn around in the league from last year to now, lots of teams who should be playing better, lots of teams that were expected to be not so good have been good/great, so predictions are gonna be pretty hard here, but here goes.

NFC - Giants, Panthers, Bears, Redskins, Packers, Saints, Cardinals, Buccaneers. (Sleepers - Falcons, Eagles, Vikings.)

AFC - Steelers, Titans, Bills, Patriots, Broncos, Ravens, Jaguars, Jets. (Sleepers - Colts, Chargers, Browns.)

NFC Championship - Giants vs. Panthers

AFC Championship - Steelers vs. Bills

Super Bowl - Giants vs. Bills
Sublime - 1a.

#71 Isolated

Isolated
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:21 AM

panthers nty.. lol

cards vr falcons.. ha

then falcs vr steelers superbowl