Down Goes Osama!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

As much as I love being an American and seeing people taking pride... But Al-Queida(sp) never took responsiblity for it... But they claim responsiblity for everything else... why not something that big... They even had denied it... No body and no proof of a dead Osama... For all we know they could've invaded some home and shot and killed an older person... Its soo funny that this happened right after Obama's birth certificate fiasco... The lives lost in 9/11 are tragic but dont you think that maybe something else is going on? People in that area dont even agree with Osama even being at that residence... I do believe a group of people not al-quieda were responsible for it... The Bilderberg group... Look em up... Read about em...

#62 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

My point exactly. There is very little supporting information to the idea that alqaeda had any role in the attacks. Besides that, it is very unlikely that obama would have been seen to have much of a chance without this PK. Thus more suspicions should arise in all of our heads. We shouldnt believe everything were told, its becoming to easy to be lied to.

Edited by Apocalypto, 31 May 2011 - 08:41 PM.

Apocalypto

#63 Jumpsteady

Jumpsteady
  • Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:38 AM

I killed Santa and the Toorth Fairy. :lol:

#64 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:05 AM

I believe more about that statement than some of the stuff ive heard about US politics for the last 10 years. Makes me wonder how much we learned in school was factual.
Apocalypto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users