Rappy Wants A Clan

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:54 PM

so doesrappy enjoy getting told by half the nightmist community and making himself look stupid? It seems to me that this entire post was with the intent of getting a negative reaction by everyone who reads it... you all fell into his sad little trap :/
BeEp!

#62 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:06 PM

so doesrappy enjoy getting told by half the nightmist community and making himself look stupid? It seems to me that this entire post was with the intent of getting a negative reaction by everyone who reads it... you all fell into his sad little trap :/

/clap
Page/Memo Beatrix

#63 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:26 PM

Yep, they fell into it. It's getting rather annoying seeing people making comments on EVERY thread about Rappy. /sf
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#64 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:43 AM

Yep, they fell into it. It's getting rather annoying seeing people making comments on EVERY thread about Rappy. /sf

it keeps the game interesting at least
Page/Memo Beatrix

#65 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:26 AM

it keeps the game interesting at least

forum does not equal game. neither do we think you are interesting.

altho i do agree that it would prolly be ebst to just ignore what you say on forum.
Even in death my hate will go on

#66 2Pac

2Pac
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 02:27 PM

Rappy's cool yall need to stop playa hating on him, he is good i mean i aitn faced him yet but i am sure i could whomp some sence into him but he cool for a newb so stop drinkign the hateraid nigg's and learn soem respect for your fellow Nightmist playa's. Rapster Anytime Ya need some back up gimme a holla.
Thúg LíFè

#67 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:44 PM

so stop drinkign the hateraid nigg's

Oh, joy ... you made yer way back.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#68 jurian

jurian

YAY! Less Lag!

• Members
  • 1505 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:58 PM

Rappy's cool yall need to stop playa hating on him, he is good i mean i aitn faced him yet but i am sure i could whomp some sence into him but he cool for a newb so stop drinkign the hateraid nigg's and learn soem respect for your fellow Nightmist playa's. Rapster Anytime Ya need some back up gimme a holla.

and then the second biggest ###### ingame defends the biggest ###### ingame :P
Even in death my hate will go on

#69 Rappy_Ninja

Rappy_Ninja
  • Members
  • 2923 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 04:07 PM

uhh.... I can more then stick up for myself on forum and REALLY ingame k ty
Page/Memo Beatrix

#70 2Pac

2Pac
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:22 PM

dawg all i am trin to do is help ya out dawg all i was doing aight?
Thúg LíFè

#71 All_Evil

All_Evil
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:10 AM

dawg all i am trin to do is help ya out dawg all i was doing aight?

I c u went to the same school as Rappy or is that hard a-s-s street talk :P
How can we be "playa hatin" ........ no one is actually spoiling Rappys fun, complaining or jealous of him lol (actually i lie im jealous of his collection of powerpuff figurines :D ). Every group has someone u luv 2 h8 and Rappy is ours.
Rappy loves the attention, we luv giving it 2 him, whats the problem its a win win situation??? Everyone is having fun (including Rappy), as long as its not 2 personal and no one gets hurt I c nothing wrong going on.

PS I think its "playa hatin" not "playa hating"

got dat Dawg ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users