Theft.

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 06:28 PM

Angelus here is a fantastic idea, Why dont you go be in the Real life you supposedly found, But still astonishingly enough, have enough time to come on here and post your meanger unwanted and uneeded words, or does this supposed real life only go when it comes to logging on your crits.

If I am not mistaken you quit the game, meaning that you left, you are no longer apart of the equation. If you want your opion heard come back in the game. I think the only reason that you don't like people talking about this topic is because, I think you might just be a theif yourself. I think you are worried that if any rules applying to thieves were ever implemented you would find yourself on the screwed end of the Shivy stick.

I also find it Fin funny as life itself that the only people on here whining about it are people who I wouldn't trust with a hand axe let alone an account and don't even try and feed us that we are just tired of seeing these kinds of posts. You dont have to read them, hell you don't even have to open them because the topic says exactly what it is, YOU can choose to ignore it, you can choose to not open it, and you can choose to not read it. But you dont and we have to put up with your insetant whining OHHHH GOD NO DONT PUT THESE RULES IN PLACE.. I might get banned.

Quite amusing, i'm on 1 hour a day tops, maybe more in the weekends.
Also you're under the impression that i write what i write for you. It's like writing in a diary, i do it because i have to say what i have to say...like you explained yourself. If you don't like it don't read it.

I gave Dennis all my stuff 7mill+ plus my custom pic. So yea i'm a thief, allthough strangely, i don't own anything...weird huh. Screwed end of the what? Like i care about any of this, reason im writing now is because im waiting anyways. I no longer have the urge to prove anything on this retarded game/forum.

And yes i don't have to open them, and neither do you "Hell, you don't even have to comment on what i have to say". But yet you do.

Maarten, I don't think you fully grasp the meaning of the word "whining". Whining means complaining, crying about something that happened to you. Lich was never stolen from, neither was I. We are stating opinions, that's all.

Funny, seeing as that part wasn't meant for Lich. Even more funny is that i was only stating my opinion....that's all.
Angelus ingame.
Back into the shadows once again...

#62 Stodge

Stodge
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 06:57 PM

Yea Theft is crap.

i share witha thief as you know, lame but i honestly dotn care i cnt logg on much but wot i do log on isnt stolen its wot ive bought with my hard earnd gold or i have trained.

rappy drinking is good but i do agree its lame at the same time depending on ure mood.

i have stolen in the past i stole a cpa outa craigs vault thn gave it bk within 5 mins.

nearly every1 steals if they get the chance too.

bun got given access to accounts with nice crits in, tempting... he done wot half of the nm noobies do and wld do.

for the record can u people plzz stop aiming crap at me and blaiming me cos i avnt done n e thing and im sick of it. i logg on occasionally to chat and mayb trade/train with people.

play safe dnt trust n e 1.

just Learn!

p.s Kev r noobie (quark)
Çhêrrý §tôÐg£

#63 Bun

Bun
  • Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 06:59 PM

see i told you tom and alex arnt theifs its all me i cant help making people send me stuff
Santa

I never went to asia this year i fly by and gave them a big wave.

#64 Vër§íðñ 1.0

Vër§íðñ 1.0
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 07:18 PM

I don't steal. Right now I could take around 13 mill from one of my friends, but I don't steal, and i'm a nub. It's you gotta know who to trust. You say people are tempted to steal.. I've never been tempted to steal once.
I only log on to check memos, and rare chat. See you all on the other side.

#65 Eyes in the Dark

Eyes in the Dark
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 07:25 PM

I strongly disagree with that...for anyone to want to steal something in a game needs to take a serious look at themselves.

If someone has trusted you and shared accounts/items whatever and you are willing to steal from them to advance in a game, that at the end of the day is about interacting with people, making friends, but getting some more digits or an extra picture is more important then....well I think whoever that is must be a very lonely person

#66 Eamon

Eamon
  • Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 07:34 PM

I strongly disagree with that...for anyone to want to steal something in a game needs to take a serious look at themselves.

If someone has trusted you and shared accounts/items whatever and you are willing to steal from them to advance in a game, that at the end of the day is about interacting with people, making friends, but getting some more digits or an extra picture is more important then....well I think whoever that is must be a very lonely person

Anyone can become tempted to steal.

#67 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 08:00 PM

Everyone will, given the right circumstances. Last time i said that i got some crap from people. Think a murderer will think at the age of ten that someday he will kill a person? People change, environments change...thoughts about what's good and bad changes. And it's not all about becoming bigger, i stole before, my reason was to piss the person off, i didn't care about the stuff.

What if i pk your crits for months, making your NM experience a hell then "accidentally" give out my pass. You sure you won't do anything. Whether or not you're a thief isn't that black and white...even tho you might think it was right, someone elses view on it can differ greatly.

You can't say i won't steal, all you can say is i haven't stolen yet.
Angelus ingame.

#68 Lich

Lich
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:14 PM

Actually im positive i wouldnt Ask tevlok oh wait you can't. I was on his number one pk on site list for two months couldn't train because of him and was in the square when he yelled out his password. I went in the account and got the crits and sent him a message (on mahas MSN) that said when you come to your senses let me know and they are yours again. He paged me the next day(on a lvl one he had made.) and got all the crits back minus one. But not because i wanted the crit but because he gave it to me a gift for not ripping him off even though he had pked me all the time, and i had the pperfect chance.

Honor, Weather (i know its not right) it be in RL or in this game is something that doesn't change If you are a thief in this game i can garentee that you will be in RL.

To Angelus Ok in your post back to me you say im not a thief then not even three posts later you said yes I took stuff. No matter why you took it, you still took it and therefore are still a thief. Again Ask tevlok he gave it all back and then some and still got in major trouble before the bet with JLH, OH and i comment on then because it blows my mind that you claim to have found a life but still manager to show up all over this forums even though you say you have quit. I am starting to also believe this is yet another attempt at attention, (Dont know what i mean ask A few of the NM women.)

Edited by Lich, 19 September 2004 - 09:17 PM.

Grave digger when you dig my grave, make it shallow so I can feel the rain.

#69 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:27 PM

Yea i want attention, thats why i don't talk to anyone from NM anymore. I get enough attention from my gf, but thanks.

Anyways ones again i wasn't talking about you, but in general. Also that you gave it back doesn't mean you're suddenly not a thief anymore.

And you see me all over this forum? You sure you're not just stalking me seeing as i'm only commenting on around 3 threads.

I am starting to also believe this is yet another attempt at attention, (Dont know what i mean ask A few of the NM women.)

Another attempt? Also quite funny how you say that what you are ingame you are irl. I don't curse irl, i respect the elderly, i'm usually nice to almost everyone, i'm pretty easygoing. But yet now im calling you a dumb moose. Something i would never do irl, shows how much you know.

Edit: this also makes me think about people like Rappy, he's prolly a cool guy to hang out with irl. He's not uptight like most of you, ever thought that the reason he doesn't give a moose about you people is because he's the only one who actually has a real life.

I remember when i was still hooked, trying to please everyone, but now i just ask myself..why/ Who cares, i don't need you, you don't need me...i do this cause it amuses me..that's it. You can make pretty stories about what that makes me irl all you want. Fact is your opinion doesn't matter, my friends and family opinions matter...and it's all going pretty well.

Edited by Angelus, 19 September 2004 - 09:34 PM.

Angelus ingame.

#70 Lich

Lich
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:40 PM

Yea i want attention, thats why i don't talk to anyone from NM anymore. I get enough attention from my gf, but thanks.

Anyways ones again i wasn't talking about you, but in general. Also that you gave it back doesn't mean you're suddenly not a thief anymore.

And you see me all over this forum? You sure you're not just stalking me seeing as i'm only commenting on around 3 threads.

I am starting to also believe this is yet another attempt at attention, (Dont know what i mean ask A few of the NM women.)

Another attempt? Also quite funny how you say that what you are ingame you are irl. I don't curse irl, i respect the elderly, i'm usually nice to almost everyone, i'm pretty easygoing. But yet now im calling you a dumb moose. Something i would never do irl, shows how much you know.

I mean Angelus is a Thief in game will be tempted and be a thief out of game.

A quiter in game will be a quiter out of game.

A person who seeks attention in this gamewill seek atention in some way shape or form out of it. You I'm not even going to tell you which of those three catagories I class you as because i think you already know.

Language in this game is no baring on what you do out of it. You call me a dumb moose, Fine i call you a Lieing, thief, looser, want to be quiter, who can't decide if he is coming or going. You say you get enough attention from your GF yet you are still here.

You say your not a thief in one post yet, not even three posts later you admit you are one. You are starting to remind me of a famous person in the news alot lately, You say you have followed three threads yet i just went and looked and counted you in 7 and i will not be bothered to post all the times you have, and as for stalking you I could carless except that you Amazingly seem to show up in every post that doesn't concern you that i am in and if you look cloly at all of them i usally posted first so who would be stalking who.

#71 Angelus

Angelus
  • Members
  • 1202 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:48 PM

I mean Angelus is a Thief in game will be tempted and be a thief out of game.

A quiter in game will be a quiter out of game.

A person who seeks attention in this gamewill seek atention in some way shape or form out of it. You I'm not even going to tell you which of those three catagories I class you as because i think you already know.

Language in this game is no baring on what you do out of it. You call me a dumb moose, Fine i call you a Lieing, thief, looser, want to be quiter, who can't decide if he is coming or going. You say you get enough attention from your GF yet you are still here.

You say your not a thief in one post yet, not even three posts later you admit you are one. You are starting to remind me of a famous person in the news alot lately, You say you have followed three threads yet i just went and looked and counted you in 7 and i will not be bothered to post all the times you have, and as for stalking you I could carless except that you Amazingly seem to show up in every post that doesn't concern you that i am in and if you look cloly at all of them i usally posted first so who would be stalking who.

Nah, i stole ingame, i give more then i receive out of game.

A quiter in game? Erm i don't even get that, what was i supposed to do that i didn't do then.

Nah you're right, i liked attention ingame but i'm way different out of it. Difference, i barely talk to anyone irl, i been depressed for well over 2 years and my group of friends is still the same people, no one new. I mostly keep quiet irl seeing as im not really a peoples person, or simply cause i don't give a moose about someone else.

And yea, my gf is asleep, im sorry but we do have lives for which we have to get up for. But don't worry i have to work all day tomorrow, hold a little presentation for the company, then im gonna go to a nearby city to watch the fireworks with my gf. I'm quite pleased.

The reason you posted first in most threads is because i got better stuff to do. But still, i'm not mad at you, i'm not pissed at you...quite frankly i couldn't care less about you, im sorry. So busy day tomorrow...i'll be seeing you.

Edit: Anyways you're right, i don't know why i'm still here, boredom plus this being the only thing to do now kinda brought me here. Just never thought that i got to dislike the game so much. Weird huh, that i seem so different from when you knew me in Broken...also, seeing as you knew me...well a lot did. I was a pretty decent person then...but what i was ingame i wasnt irl. It kinda got turned around, instead of not caring about real life, i no longer care for the game and the people on it.

Just remember that no one is always mean or always full of hate. It all depends on the person he's doing it too. For instance, ask my friends and i'm a pretty cool guy, ask jurian and im a dumbass. Just because you get one side of me doesn't mean that's all i am.

Edited by Angelus, 19 September 2004 - 09:55 PM.

Angelus ingame.

#72 Lich

Lich
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 10:05 PM

Funny thing is Angelus i never thought of you as an Another word that the filter will take out, Even when you didn't care about real life and when you quit i never once said anything to you, and untill this post I never once said what i thought in amean way, I have untill tonight always pointed things out to you and even when you were in game if you rember right have always told you that RL is what you make it.

If you have found a real life and are happy so be it, But i have lived my life more of a life than alot of people will live in their entire lives, this is my time to relax but you insist on attempting bash people for that. Just because you have found your life, live it be happy with it and leave those who are here and enjoy being here to argue it out amongst ourselves. see my point now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users