Ms Still Alive!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#61 Boys Night Out

Boys Night Out
  • Members
  • 1059 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:28 PM

you dont know many NMers do you. Everyone does something. you aint mr perfect. you should shut your fat mouth and only speak when spoken to. No one gives a damn about Josh. And you aint very good at noticing sarcasm.

You're abit nuts yaself.
Tread lightly, as you tread on my dreams...

Hansol ingame

#62 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:01 PM

We don't have to bump our clan threads, you idiots do it for us. DUH!

As for the total ownage thing:

If you remember, combusta said that he could own my whole party before I could even get a hit in. Well by me killing 1 of his crits in each duel, means that it wasn't total ownage. Total ownage as I define it is being able to kill all members of a party without losing one of your own.

My whole point of the duels wasn't to prove whether I could take his whole party out. I knew I couldn't. The whole reason for challenging him to the duels was to prove to him that I could do what he said I couldn't. Get a round off, or in this case, kill one of his crits before he killed all mine.

#63 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:16 PM

you dont know many NMers do you. Everyone does something. you aint mr perfect. you should shut your fat mouth and only speak when spoken to. No one gives a damn about Josh. And you aint very good at noticing sarcasm.

You're abit nuts yaself.

I know enough to know that almost everyone that is "good" at Nightmist is almost always on. Did I ever once say I was Mr. Perfect? No I don't think so, learn to read. You tell me to "only speak when spoken to" but yet you're jumping into what I said. If "No one gives a dam about Josh" then why would they even acknoweledge what he says? So what if I "ain't very good at noticing sarcasm," was I even looking? You should keep your "fat mouth" closed until you have something somewhat smart to say.

Sorry to say, but I don't see that happening within your lifetime.

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 30 April 2006 - 11:17 PM.

Aequitas In-Game

#64 Elrik

Elrik
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:59 AM

This fighting isn't going to help MysticShadows get too many new members. Its called negative publicity, and this thread is full of it. Still, it's got cool people in it, so join it.

#65 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:24 PM

We don't have to bump our clan threads, you idiots do it for us. DUH!

As for the total ownage thing:

If you remember, combusta said that he could own my whole party before I could even get a hit in. Well by me killing 1 of his crits in each duel, means that it wasn't total ownage. Total ownage as I define it is being able to kill all members of a party without losing one of your own.

My whole point of the duels wasn't to prove whether I could take his whole party out. I knew I couldn't. The whole reason for challenging him to the duels was to prove to him that I could do what he said I couldn't. Get a round off, or in this case, kill one of his crits before he killed all mine.

who else knew what sam was talking about, not being literal with it, but just explaining how bad she is... he wasnt being serious to that extent, was merely saying your that bad. no one can kill 12 crits without losing any in a straight duel. at least not without jumping the person. please take my words as serious as you took sam's. YOU ARENT GOOD
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#66 Da_J_Mooney

Da_J_Mooney
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 04:24 AM

He doesn't hate the game. From what I know, he has the same point of view as I do.

This is a stupid game, being good in Nightmist isn't going to get you anywhere in life. So if you all feel like bragging about how good you are in the game that means nothing, go for it, none of us in MS care. We get pked, we die, we don't always train, we may even run from pkers, BIG DEAL. We're not spending 10+ hours of our lives on Nightmist everyday to better ourselves on a GAME. We go out and have fun in real life, and when we're bored when there's nothing to do, we get on.

If you've ever turned down going out with friends because an event it being held that day, you need to quit. (Not saying anyone who posted here has, but I know some people who have)

I'll admit, Josh took it too far by disrespecting the Marines, I have a very high respect for them. So I'll even apologize, Mike, for what Josh said, because he took it out of hand.

If i cant say anything smart how am i passing my Alevel law geography and music tech? WOOT!!!

Anyone can pass any class if they do what they're told. Do what your prof. tells you and you're set. Don't think for a second that because you can pass your classes that you're smart, that has nothing to do with it.

If you think that being great and talking trash IN A GAME makes you a "big and bad" guy in real life... I'll tell you right now you're not intelligent

Edited by Da_J_Mooney, 02 May 2006 - 04:29 AM.

Aequitas In-Game

#67 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 05:09 AM

I'm tired of having to clean this thread up.

Mystic Shadows can start a new recruiting post if they would like. If any of the same people take it too far on that thread, you'll be banned on the forum and in game.

Locked.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users