New Changes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#61 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

As I was told either use teammwork and play on the 1 alt server or don't play it at all and play on multi. Pretty dumb if you ask me. Just because we don't always like to team up with a ton of people just to accomplish getting into a town we get punished for doing so and made harder upon to do it. It's just going to accomplish the game losing players on both servers because a lot only play the 1 alt anymore if they lose that they are done.

I agree with Crane some people like to explore on there own some and this almost makes it impossible to do so. Also you can't always find teammates at odd hours of the night either, so what are we screwed outta luck then?
Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#62 Foxie

Foxie

525,600 minutes - how do you measure a year?

• Members
  • 791 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

To gareth:

Yes the lioncub is kill to pass. Trevayne wouldnt change it.
On main Azure/Foxie in game.
On 1a Azure, Melody, Faith, Solstice, Wylow, Hope in game.

#63 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

As the announcement said, we have elected not to shut down the server while these changes are being made. You haven't seen everything yet, and you haven't seen the final form of anything at this time.

There is a substantial amount to be done, and there will be at least a week of this transition period. Wait until you've seen the final versions before you go about ranting on the forums for one thing or another.

Things will be changing though. Just because you can do something on NM-multi doesn't mean that you will be able to do it as easily on NM-1a. This is a different game, with a different flavor and different challenges.

Oh, and any abuse of the staff will be met quickly with an account ban. We're busy, we're tired, and we don't have the time to describe or justify every little change to each and every one of you. Wait and see.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users