Photo

Just Curiuos

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: If could wave your magic Pandi wand how would you like to see NM played? (109 member(s) have cast votes)

If could wave your magic Pandi wand how would you like to see NM played?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Sting

Sting
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:30 PM

Notice The People with like 12 arch's are all like Unlimited crit and parties I just think 1 crit and Paries would be fine and possibly hmm a Challenge

Edited by Sting, 04 October 2004 - 07:32 PM.

#32 Stigmata

Stigmata
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:32 PM

not true - I have always had lots of archs and i'd definately prefer 1 alt parties allowed, and you'd be surprised how many other 'alt users' would too.
Ste - Pengant - Stigmata

#33 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 07:44 PM

Notice how the people who can't be bothered to work to be equal piss and moan until they get their way?
"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#34 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5241 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 08:51 PM

-nod-
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#35 Lich

Lich
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 10:15 PM

Ever notice how the people with really good new computers, act like they actually worked to get more than four archs.
Grave digger when you dig my grave, make it shallow so I can feel the rain.

#36 Charon

Charon
  • Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 10:18 PM

*nods at Lich* ^^
"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind." --Rudyard Kipling

#37 two

two
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 01:50 AM

Limited crits, parties alloud

word

#38 Element

Element
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:57 AM

i voted 1 crit with partys but if ur realisitic it will never happen the game would have to be totally reworked, i think the best possiblity is the (3 crit) system that way no bosses would have to be totaly reworked and no classes would have to be changed and i belive it would make the 1 alt people happier and it would also satisify the unlimited alt people.

not only would 1 crit or the 3 crit system make the game more realisic im pretty sure that it would lessen lag and alow a level playing field for people with slower or faster internets/computers

what ever happens i really think something needs to be done i mean i rarely play because its pointless if u want good exp u either have to have a nice party to keep u healed or have a ton of alts to protect ur self in the museum. or u could just go in the arena and not get ne exp at all. i mean the game is no longer about exploring and "playing the game" its about having a ton of alts and scrolling people with attacks. u dont even see the great elements that have been put into this game. now its just about getting a bunch of crits to lvl 30 so u can get back at the players who killed you when u didnt have aton of alts, problem is the people who killed u quit cause they got bored with the system. im not saying this game sucks, cause its a great game only thing im saying is its lost its value in over use of alts and everyone knows it ask all the old player they will agree.

Edited by Element, 05 October 2004 - 05:05 AM.

-Adventure To Fate Game Dev- https://itunes.apple...d871690289?mt=8

#39 Acrimonia

Acrimonia
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:07 AM

I'm the one vote for unlimited crits no parties :P I wasted my vote. Sorry! I really like it unlimited crits and parties...

#40 Actaeon

Actaeon
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:10 AM

word

word

#41 kracias

kracias
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:14 AM

just leave NM....... NM, so we can enjoy it
in its entirety

#42 Lich

Lich
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:26 AM

If you use a thousand alts to play your not enjoying the game, you are being a control freek and nothing more.
Grave digger when you dig my grave, make it shallow so I can feel the rain.

#43 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:20 PM

I play this game with one crits, my arch druid Wisdom only time I use other crits is when I'll out number when I'm pking in petes or I'm training or gathering gold other than that I because roll play with one crits.
Online characters: Wisdom

#44 Ë£ Mëxíçåñø

Ë£ Mëxíçåñø
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:47 PM

Unlimited crits, parties are a must

- nod
Isolation/Furio in game

#45 Mnemic

Mnemic
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:22 PM

limited crits/parties allowed...best solution

#46 Steam

Steam
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 04:47 PM

I'd vote for a complete re-work of the Nightmist system, but it isn't an option.

:unsure: yes true cause i thought this was upto the person who wants to be JLH this is just another alt limit post lol not really radical changes like making Blades of Time 1 Base damge and oak staff 100 lol

Edited by Steam, 08 January 2005 - 04:48 PM.

Mckay: I passed out from manly hunger

http://www.youtube.com/steam56

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users