An Important Message

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Amy

Amy
  • Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

I would definately support this as well! You have a genuine understanding of the game and a true desire to continue what started long ago. :lol: and if you could help toss some rp back into the game <grins mischeviously> that could be a load of fun!
~With each choice comes consequences.. Choose carefully~

#32 Wanted

Wanted
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

Supported...even though i haven't been on in a long time

Here comes the dumb question...lol..which rob are you (just curious)

#33 brewcrew

brewcrew
  • Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

I also fully support this. Rob would do a bang up job as staff, he has proven to be impartial, and maintains a good report with most of the current player base. I have also read a lot of his previous posts for improving the game. They appear to be concise, organized, and very intelligent. From what I have heard, Rob has a background in computers that would provide him with the necessary assets to staff a game like this to its full potential.
Prophet 1a #1 pande pwning clan!

#34 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:28 AM

I support this man for staff, Nightmist desperately needs new staff (Stig can't do it himself) and from what I've read this man would be a good fit.
Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#35 Dangerous

Dangerous
  • Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

Makes sense, supported :lol:

#36 Apocalypto

Apocalypto
  • Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

Would like to see it but can't remember when a staff member was added because players "nominated" them
Apocalypto

#37 PrimeX85

PrimeX85
  • Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

whether i support it or not, really dont see what it makes a difference if hes appointed or not... ppl will still cry and moan like the past when they want something new, or the same stuff gets boring again, or that he cheats like past staff or some random bs, example- like the other post lol... so if it works out for ya rob, the more power to ya... atleast ya gave it a shot man

Edited by PrimeX85, 20 January 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#38 Cadabra

Cadabra

(¯`·¸¸» ÇåÐàß®ä «¸¸·´¯)

• Members
  • 2361 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:42 AM

Support this 100%

Why want to do it though? NM is dead.
Nightmist is like Pringles, once you pop you just cant stop.

#39 IXThunderDomeXI

IXThunderDomeXI
  • Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

Would like to see it but can't remember when a staff member was added because players "nominated" them

There have been times where JLH has asked the playerbase who they wanted to be staff. I specifically remember this happening when Gaddy/Scripto/Joe and all of them were promoted to staff. I'll see if I can find a link for it

Edit: http://www.nightmist.../...43&hl=staff

Edited by IXThunderDomeXI, 22 January 2012 - 11:30 PM.

Angry_Anarch/Matityahu in game.

#40 PureMourning

PureMourning
  • Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

There have been times where JLH has asked the playerbase who they wanted to be staff. I specifically remember this happening when Gaddy/Scripto/Joe and all of them were promoted to staff. I'll see if I can find a link for it

Edit: http://www.nightmist.../...43&hl=staff

Good catch! I immediately thought about that same event when I read over Ryan's post. I didn't hunt down the discussion thread as you did... but here's the announcement thread: http://www.nightmist...showtopic=18037

Aeryn, Amy_of_Draco, Elf, Foxie, Gaddy, Mono, Scripto, ThunderJa were all hired out of nominations. :lol:
Cogito, ergo sum; I think, therefore I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users