Photo

Player Vrs Monster

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Players

Best Players at Training/Boss killing

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:45 PM

wow this thread went down hill.
we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#32 Gaddy

Gaddy
  • Advisors
  • 5244 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:59 PM

It's between Mono and Aeryn as far as actually being able to do anything in game.
Wisdom is the principle thing. Therefore, get wisdom, and in all your getting, get understanding.
-Proverbs 4:7

#33 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:01 AM

i've killed every thing in the game by my self..only ones i havn't killed are the giant chem and the high priestess cranes paladin area

joe and serj awesome pvm/area
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

#34 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:38 AM

/who athlete rampage dangerous mustang shotgun renovate seek guillotine turok cerebus doom angelus hysteric liquify gambit ezpk corrupted vitalise pope bane sexy

considering I do pretty much 99.9% of the bosses ingame ( and kill them regularly )...i don't think theres many more people who do that :wub: .. sure joe and lew do tirantek, but thats the same old thing day in day out.. where as i do everything possible!?!? ;)

A=the majority of the characters you have listed were not 1 to 30'd by you.

agreed, killing stuff that is local to nightmist isn't anything special....

I can't decide, Joe and Sergei are pretty good at figuring an area out real quick and dominating it, but they both are (or used to be) on a lot more than Jared, Lew, and Aeryn were.

I've been to new areas with Joe, Sergei, and Jared, and they're all superb at it. And Sergei's right- i was under the impression that the spider king stopped spawning out of fear and just started giving Aeryn gauntlets each day lol.

It's an opinionated thing in this, i'm basing my decision on the newer areas that were much more difficult to explore, others are basing this on sheer number of boss kills
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#35 Ryuku

Ryuku

Ryuku Ingame, Best 3v3er ever

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:54 AM

Killing anything ingame isn't hard..what's so hard about press 4 macro heals, click x5, macro heals again, click x5, macro heal again, click x5, rince, lather, repeat.

The challenge is having enough money to buy a good computer/internet connection.

:: Kicks his 64 ram computer with less than 500MB free space. ::

#36 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:58 AM

I vote myself because I don't know of anyone else that can solo Blue Dragon on 8 crits no heal pots or the Giant Chammilon on 10 using only 2 clerics, no healing potions. Cappy with 10, Aet'thol with 12, all this was before I got all my cobalts also.

Anyone wants to attempt this please let me know, I would love to watch. :)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#37 Crane

Crane

"Teh Gareth!"

• Members
  • 4091 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:24 PM

I think Trevayne has been able to do it. He's also one of the few that I know that has managed to take down Imhotep solo... now THAT'S not easy.

Mind you Joe, you're pretty good when it comes to exploration, and of course your player vs. monster abilities.
The Crane Temple Chairman

Main crits:
Crane
Europa

Don't kill the messenger mathematician!

#38 alone

alone
  • Members
  • 2261 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:35 PM

I know it wasn't by myself, but me and the dude I share with soloed the Giant Chameleon with about 11 or 12 crits, 1 of which was arch, two masters, and the rest 25-27.
I say we soloed it, we got it down to mort, then all died. So we had to fight all the back up again. The first trip to Mort only took us 2hours :) (we'd never been before, and mapped the Gnome caves at the same time).

I think that was my biggest acheivement as a noob. Please correct any details on that trip, medication, as I'm probably a lil hazy. Was a sweet adventure though.

Edited by alone, 14 August 2006 - 01:37 PM.

"Entertain yourself with my nightmares."
- AfterAll

Bunny!

#39 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

I vote myself because I don't know of anyone else that can solo Blue Dragon on 8 crits no heal pots or the Giant Chammilon on 10 using only 2 clerics, no healing potions. Cappy with 10, Aet'thol with 12, all this was before I got all my cobalts also.

I've solo'd GC on 9, 7 rangers 2 clerics and lost none...this was when i only had rangers.

and to both mikes.. neither of you have arched the majority of your crits.. so why complain about others, aeryn as far as i can see was given the majority of his account when his friends leave the game ( only thing he really arches is clerics woohoo! ) and joe hasn't really got that many arches, and he also buys a good few of them..

#40 Sneaky

Sneaky
  • Members
  • 2372 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:12 PM

I've solo'd GC on 9, 7 rangers 2 clerics and lost none...this was when i only had rangers.

and to both mikes.. neither of you have arched the majority of your crits.. so why complain about others, aeryn as far as i can see was given the majority of his account when his friends leave the game ( only thing he really arches is clerics woohoo! ) and joe hasn't really got that many arches, and he also buys a good few of them..

neither of us claim to be on the top list for plaver v. monster though
and aeryn did arch a good number of his crits
Chuck Norris wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

deimos the noob said no

#41 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:22 PM

aeryn as far as i can see was given the majority of his account when his friends leave the game ( only thing he really arches is clerics woohoo! )

I've trained no less than 45 crits from zero experience to archmaster. 12 of those were clerics, and 28 of the 45 crits are at 500mil+ experience. I also look after other archmasters for a variety of people, but very few of them do I log on for more than to keep them active. Get your facts straight before you post.

I voted for Mono.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#42 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:04 PM

I love how you keep track of everything you do. Do you write it down in your diary every night?

#43 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:48 PM

Cal, I'm so proud of you. You finally realized that you can actually write words on paper. Now you can start filling your own diary with something other than those shirtless pictures of David Hassellhoff.

Our little boy is growing up. *tear*

Now, take this thread back on topic or it gets locked.

#44 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

There's Aeryn with the the burn, and it's good!

#45 combusta

combusta
  • Members
  • 1185 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:14 PM

ive soloed cappy on 10, cham on 10(used 3 clerics tho), dragon on 8 doesnt seem hard, 3 clerics 5 attackers, itll take a while tho.

i wanna see som1 do this, at TK i had 18, 3 clerics, i accidentally logged off a cleric while alt+esc at beginning, still got him, 2 clerics for 15 attackers.

Also, training crits doesnt make u best PvM, just shows how bored u are irl

ah the intelligence of combusta, the envy of all nightmist players...

o shut up tony

#46 Spectra

Spectra
  • Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:38 PM

I voted on Jared/Export because only him (ive seen so far) can solo high priestess kunal while being drunk from pub- playing poker with his mates and while betting on dog/horse races...a sight-seeing!

he's brilliant! :P

my 2nd vote would be to lew who soloed imhotep with 3 clerics and beserkers :) :o

would vote for others (cuz i know others r l337 too but didnt get to see)

/t professional
good job on the tk part
now do same on imhotep prz :) then u can get my vote

Edited by Spectra, 14 August 2006 - 09:45 PM.

"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light-for the fruit of light consists in all Goodness, Righteousness and Truth"

#47 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:23 AM

<3 David Hassellhoff. He shall forever be on my walls.

#48 Perfection

Perfection
  • Members
  • 917 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:20 AM

Cal, I'm so proud of you. You finally realized that you can actually write words on paper. Now you can start filling your own diary with something other than those shirtless pictures of David Hassellhoff.

Our little boy is growing up. *tear*

Now, take this thread back on topic or it gets locked.

ROFL :)
Pulsar, Gremlin or Old_Dog in game. (multi alt only)

#49 Speshal

Speshal
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:17 AM

Did anyone else click on the hyperlink to the Hassellhoff pic? I vote Mono.

#50 Ryuku

Ryuku

• Members
  • 2003 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:32 AM

I did.

#51 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:47 AM

wow cal got burnt bad :x
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#52 Wind

Wind

Kevbear <3

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:26 AM

Rofl.!
Cry me a river!

Character Name: Wind on both servers!

#53 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:12 PM

I'm not his little Cal though. I'm 6 ft.

Nice to see i didnt get warned though.

Also nice to see Aeryn actually has a sense of Humor too

#54 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:31 PM

well i didn't know imhotep was a rated as a "hard" boss to kill.. i solo it all time.. and i use berserkers..

also sam, i've killed TK on 2 clerics/3 zerks because my stupid pic dies when i enter boss squares for some reason..

and not only that.. i solo'd goblin elder with 5, 2 clerics/3 zerks..which took like 1hr.. i had to download his picture while going in and my crits white screened and disconnected but their windows still remained on screen..

#55 Lappa

Lappa
  • Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

why are you always trying to 1up people ste? you aren't god, so get off the horse pls.
-Lappa or Woodstock-

Property of Jessica

#56 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

Why do people think that these bosses are harder to kill with berserkers than with other classes? Berserkers make it easier.

The difficulty in a boss like Imhotep is that he can hit very hard and quickly, sometimes before you have the chance to heal. The HP on a berserker makes it much less likely that you will die, and as long as you have 2-3 clerics to match his hit rate, you'll do fine.

Try soloing Imhotep on a low HP class like thieves.

#57 Hansol

Hansol
  • Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

Give me 16 arch thieves and i'll try it :)

#58 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:31 PM

why are you always trying to 1up people ste? you aren't god, so get off the horse pls.

Word

I dont consider myself even close to being on this list and I ve solo'd thing like the drow archmage the blue dragon and the time knight on 10 2 of those being clerics.

Edited by fallen, 15 August 2006 - 04:46 PM.

we will pass judgement on the day of your doom

#59 EzPk

EzPk
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:49 PM

Why do people think that these bosses are harder to kill with berserkers than with other classes? Berserkers make it easier.

The difficulty in a boss like Imhotep is that he can hit very hard and quickly, sometimes before you have the chance to heal. The HP on a berserker makes it much less likely that you will die, and as long as you have 2-3 clerics to match his hit rate, you'll do fine.

Try soloing Imhotep on a low HP class like thieves.

stop yapping, zerks are a part of this game.. deal with it. your always moaning and locking posts..

#60 .?.

.?.
  • Members
  • 1210 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:35 PM

Imhoteps easy..me and jamie had him on lockdown :)

some times he can be easy..sometimes he gives your clerics a hard time :)
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users