Still Not Arch..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#31 Dubs

Dubs
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:32 PM

ive ben banned for racism towards u before, and id do it again..... u need to grow up u nappy lil girl..... /t shan... u cant exchange colonel sanders (kfc for idiots) for jenny craig

#32 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:34 PM

:)

Edited by trauma, 24 March 2004 - 11:35 PM.

#33 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 11:46 PM

Yeah, this can be locked already... :)
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#34 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:04 AM

lol if u dont like the drama, why do u keep posting :)

#35 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:07 AM

I don't see why yer stilling holding a grudge. Ya'll don't like each other.. that's fine and dandy... but, no need to drag it to the forums.. and say uncalled for things. It just goes to show how immature ya'll are.
When you do something right nobody remembers, but when you do something wrong nobody forgets.

Hump in game.

#36 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:08 AM

well i guess ur just as immature, cause u pasting on the same topic, a lil hint. qiuet before u riding in the same boat as her

#37 Vodka

Vodka
  • Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:12 AM

Nah, don't see where I'm being immature at all, I'm not name calling or anything. I don't care what you do anymore Shan, doesn't seem to matter anyways.

Hump in game.

#38 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:18 AM

:)

#39 Thrice

Thrice
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:19 AM

god i wish i still played NM...the fun of killing people like trauma was beyond belief...

#40 trauma

trauma
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:23 AM

why dont u be a man and give us ur alts names.. errr. your use to be alts names whatever.. let me guess, u got bored, quit,, went to revelation. or d2..as i stated what were your alts names.. lets see if we even remember them, and killin me wouldnt be as easy as bumpin uglies with ur sister im sure.. have a nice day

#41 Magoo

Magoo
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:31 AM

man what else is there to this game then to become arch and own some people from when u were a newb? .. or try training as many arches as u can .. cus i remember when i first started alot of people pked me and i said id get them sooner or later and i did .. and its hella fun to have arches to back ur "smart mouth" up as u said suzey .. so yea train and have fun doing it cus i bet most of people on this game with no arches is cus they dont have fun training
Skills pay the bills and ur dead Broke

#42 Squee

Squee

Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:33 AM

I do SO train! And I do SO find it kind of fun! I just don't have an arch because...well...I just don't.

Either way, nothing will ever satisify me like clearing forests of all their bears and snakes.
Posted Image

#43 Suzey

Suzey
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:35 AM

Don't take this bs out on ash, because this is between me and you, AND don't bring your clan into this, this is fing ignorant and you need to stop,I dont even know why you're holding a grudge against me or even what kind of grudge it is,in my first fing reply to this idiotic post I apologized to you and your whole clan, so whoever Dubs is needs to keep their gd mouth shut because they dont even know wtf is going on, yeah im big? so is your wife's new tits, dont see me cracking on her, or some bs about black people stole your bike? boo fing hoo, you could afford a tit job for your wife,get a new bike and gtf over it, and racism is stupid,so dont even start with that bs either

this thread needs to be locked now

#44 Raylen

Raylen

Your #1 fan!

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:44 AM

As an impartial observer in this, i have one thing to say.

Trauma, i cannot believe you are 30.

Oh, i thought of something else :blink:

/t magoo i agree :) I remember when whoever owned Dys at the time pked my lvl 22 thief in the sewers (i was hunting newbs). I said to him "just you wait, i'll be arch one day..."

That crit got to arch today :blink:
+1 post count ggpwnedkthxbai

it's plausible that the SOB hasn't spawned

¯¨:·»Gently spamming the forum since 2003«·:¨¯

#45 Deval

Deval
  • Members
  • 802 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:47 AM

Trauma grow up. This thread is now locked. Suzey, if this kind of harassment continues in regards to issues that are not related to the game, such as personal threats, racial remarks, and anything else you deem offensive, I strongly suggest you take this case to administration, there is no place in Nightmist for this mindless hate-mongering.
"PK'ing has just become a battle of superior numbers." ~ Goldfish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users