Relevance Of Clans

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 01:02 AM

well when 1 clan cant defeat anothers by themselves and must rely on the common enemy to team wit them to beat them, that is when its time to call it quits for the one clan, if a clans gonna take on another, thats how it should go, u dont need to go bringin in other clans to defend u cuz ur the weakest link

What I meant by that is like say MysticShadows and Devil Wings (just as an example) we both are enemied by Dynasty. A long the way Dynasty highly annoys one of us to the point that Dynasty just has to die... That is the only way i could see an actual gangup. Otherwise, I see now power to be gained or loss. But then, I'm looking at this from an roleplaying perspective.

I just can't see any benefits of enemies teaming up outside of that reason cause there is nothing to be gained by it whether you're in a clan or not.

#32 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 03:57 AM

well when 1 clan cant defeat anothers by themselves and must rely on the common enemy to team wit them to beat them, that is when its time to call it quits for the one clan, if a clans gonna take on another, thats how it should go, u dont need to go bringin in other clans to defend u cuz ur the weakest link

What I meant by that is like say MysticShadows and Devil Wings (just as an example) we both are enemied by Dynasty. A long the way Dynasty highly annoys one of us to the point that Dynasty just has to die... That is the only way i could see an actual gangup. Otherwise, I see now power to be gained or loss. But then, I'm looking at this from an roleplaying perspective.

I just can't see any benefits of enemies teaming up outside of that reason cause there is nothing to be gained by it whether you're in a clan or not.

Marry me please? ;) .
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#33 MysticStorm

MysticStorm
  • Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 04:38 AM

Darlin, let me get sober up, try to figure out what the hell I was thinkin by not correcting all the horrible typos in that last post, and and I'm yours lol

#34 Thunderja

Thunderja

Desperate Housewives #1

• Members
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 06:32 AM

Score!

There is a lesson to be learned here for all you kids watching, get hold of me in-game to find out what it is.
I wouldn't mind stabbing you in the face, if that's cool with you?

#35 Trevayne

Trevayne
  • Advisors
  • 1841 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:11 PM

Deval asked a reasonable question. Stick to the topic, or I'll stop deleting posts and let slip the pheasants of complacency.
Aeryn and Trevayne in game.

#36 snizzlesnaps

snizzlesnaps
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:34 AM

ive always found clans to be a place where friends can get together and eventuyally meet their friends and so on and so forth. some of the people u are cool while other ya wish ya never met. but overall when uve been in a clan for a while th mebers and newcomers tend to look up to you and try to do what you do or do what you say...aka train here instead of here better exp/less pkers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users